• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth - Tips please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Still having trouble beating him (I know my guard reflexes leave much to be desired), but I have gotten better; I've actually gotten him down to a little less than 1 health bar. He just has a knack of using that God-forsaken "Descend Heartless Angel" attack during that time, often back to back. >_<
That move always got me at first.
Always have him locked on, and either Super Glide or Dodge Roll to him right before he does it.
And make sure you have Elixir on your shortcuts if he gets you.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Still having trouble beating him (I know my guard reflexes leave much to be desired), but I have gotten better; I've actually gotten him down to a little less than 1 health bar. He just has a knack of using that God-forsaken "Descend Heartless Angel" attack during that time, often back to back. >_<​

improve your square-button pressing reflexes. guard is sora's saving grace in the sephiroth battle.

Tigerruss

Awards
Still having trouble beating him (I know my guard reflexes leave much to be desired), but I have gotten better; I've actually gotten him down to a little less than 1 health bar. He just has a knack of using that God-forsaken "Descend Heartless Angel" attack during that time, often back to back. >_<

If I remember when he starts running in a circle he ends up teleporting to the wall directly infront of him and does Descend Heartless Angel.
So when does the running right before the attack try to run away from him, and he will tend to teleport right next to you.
I might be wrong since I haven't faced him in a while, once you beat him a few times he is easier for you.

Dexel

Beyond hope
i would go with what this person says but one thing i disagree with is the no strike raids i own the strategy guide and it says using strike raid is good cuz it is a ranged attack allowing you to keep your distance from the invincible psycho murder.

The only moment you'd need Strike is if he uses Sin Harvest, and it's not worth it: he uses pillars of flame or does a combo while you're stuck in place ( esp. if he now has the orbs ), you're screwed over unless you're at Level 99 and have very high HP boosters.

Aeroga, I confess, is something I missed, but I never really used it. Be quick on your feet and guard, you'll come out fine. If you have bad reflexes, well, I guess Aeroga really does come in handy, but keep in mind it doesn't stick around too long, despite costing as much as Curaga.

I digress. Try to synthesis a few more Omega Arts: last I checked, those had the more desirable and high boosts of any accessory you can synthesis. And try to do a bit more of an attack-and-run tactic: He's quick to answer to your combos with some of his own.

Maanu

Well, i didn't beat him like anyone else here. To defeat him, I just kept using Strike Raid and Sonic Blade. I used Sonic blade the most, cuz you're invincibe when you use it. I even used Sonic Blade to evade his attacks XD. I don't remember alot of the fight cuz it was long ago, like 6 months ago, but it worked for me. =P. And the last damage bars were the EASIEST while using this strategy.

=S

Lil-Ace27

Use AEROGA!! this spell helps a lot. WHat i did is when ever he says "sin harvest" ATTACK!! even if u are across the floor, if u time it right, u'll get there in time to hit him before he cast the spell. keep potions and elexiers in hand. a really good spell that i used is "Ars Arcume". it temporarily gives u invisibitlity while ur attacking, and it does a load of damage. just remember that right when the match starts, CAST AEROGA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back