• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth lowest level

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What was the lowest level you ever beat spehiroth in kh2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I beat him right after turning 83 and use oblivion and had all forms leveled to 7

Satoshi

i was in 99 but i cheated i had everuthing except donal and goofy on max and it still was very hard
How can you possibly cheat in Kingdom Hearts? =|
Please tell me, my master. And sorry for being a total newb.

Mine was, like, level 64?

I never tried to beat him on a lower level after that
As I couldn't be bothered with the prick. Like, being so mean to Zack Fair in FFVIICC ='(

Kiddin' <3.

I mean, I HATE Sephiroth. He's just another bloke trying to conquer all of the world with his dead mom. Die for all I care. He should NEVER have become evil. I hate youuu!!!

It was not as hard a fight, although it took me some time to beat him. But when you've done it three or four times you'll find that he does a repetitive chain of attacks. Just know when to press the right button and you're fine.

In KHI however, I never beat him until level 99. God he was hard, I just had to use the Ultima Weapon, dude!?! But it was really cool anyway. =)

SuperSephiroth15

First time I ever beat him I was about level 46. But then when I went back, and took the time to get everything, and even though I was level 87, I used the Trinity/Beserk along with Reflega, and beat him in like 30 seconds.

killercam15

holy crap, mine was level 81, how the hell did you guys beat him at such a low level, but then again it was my second attempt and i tryed leveling up my drive forms so i could do all the high jumps and stop him from taking all my health away. so if i did that all earlier, i probably could have beat him a a much lower level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back