• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth KH1 vs. Sephiroth KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lux_crusader

He had a meteor attack in KHII.

And he did some fairly big combos when he went into berserk.

KCDjedi

Hey, what do you know, that's my video :p.
Anyway, I thought that KH1's Sephiroth was much harder than KHII's Sephiroth. I mean, it only took me a couple of tries to get him in II, while it took forever to even get past the first stage of his battle in I.
Man, I don't even really remember much of the KHII fight.... I need to start that game over again anyway, so I'll record it next time :p.

Retha Realta

at 3:20 it sounds like hes saying
"Come,i shall beat you to the bum bone" or something like that XD

but come on, Lance bass was a member of N sync.
he doesnt sound even remotely like a bad guy,let alone Sephiroth.

anyway, i agree kh1 is so much harder(i still havnt beaten him!)
i beat kh2 sephiroth 3rd go, level 60

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
He was so much harder in Kingdom Hearts 1. He was barely beat-able on lvl 80 in that game.

Hell, in Kingdom Hearts 2 he turned into a wuss.

I was really disappointed at how predictable Sephy had become.

A

Azrael

I bet all of you to play Sephiroth with the Kingdom Key without any abilities, then we'll see if KH2 Sephiroth is such a wuss...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Kingdom Hearts II Sephiroth would win over the Kingdom Hearts 1 Sephiroth becuase his combo's are generally longer, he can toss you into the air and leave you helpless, he has that long-as meteor attack and there is actually the slightest bit of story thrown in.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I bet all of you to play Sephiroth with the Kingdom Key without any abilities, then we'll see if KH2 Sephiroth is such a wuss...

without any abilities ? the abilities weren't there for no reason. i mean if a normal person played sephiroth normally. it's most likely he/she will say that kingdom hearts one sephiroth's was stronger.

sephiroth, while being lv. 46 (the lowest i've gotten), in kingdom hearts one is way more harder with no abilities rather than being lv. 38 (lv. 1 final mix) in kingdom hearts ii with no abilities.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I was about to say the same thing. In fact I'm playing KH II now without the abilities yeah it's a tad bit harder, but not extremely hard. If I were to do the same thing in KH1 I think it would be even worse then KH2 because 1 is generally harder.

A

Azrael

without any abilities ? the abilities weren't there for no reason. i mean if a normal person played sephiroth normally. it's most likely he/she will say that kingdom hearts one sephiroth's was stronger.

sephiroth, while being lv. 46 (the lowest i've gotten), in kingdom hearts one is way more harder with no abilities rather than being lv. 38 (lv. 1 final mix) in kingdom hearts ii with no abilities.

Still not hard enough? Take out all abilities, dont use magic, reaction commands and can use only one item and no equipment on you to boost any strengths

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I say he was much much harder in Kh1 i could not even hit him in it plus the fact i could not get any good combos in cause KH1's fighting system was not that good as Kh2

Ventus

well, i think KH1 sephiroth is way harder than kh2, but i found quite challenging fighting him at lvl 1 in final mix+, it was a pain in the ass, so...

kh2:fm+ sephy (critical)>>>kh1 sphy>>>kh2 sephy

well, this is what i think >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back