• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sephiroth a heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

Cloud says Sephiroth is his darkness... does that make him a heartless? I dont get it.

And the reason I put this in the spoiler section is because at the beginning of the battle, you see Sephiroths feather fall just like the feather falling in the credits of BbS, which I think kind of backs up the theory that it was Sephiroth being the hero Zack looks up to (Obviously)

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
nope, Sephiroth's not a heartless
he represented Cloud's dark side, he's not actually the darkness in Cloud

T

The Spoiler

Alright good, I knew he wasnt a heartless but I didnt really understand what they were saying.

T

The Spoiler

Opps sorry my computer is homosexual :3

Oh btw ffdgh your sig is... weird...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sephiroth's existence can be interpreted two ways: that he is the physical manifestation of Cloud's darkness, or that he represents Cloud's dark past. Either way, his presence in the series is rather unimportant, so Nomura probably left it so that the player could interpret it differently.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
According to Jimminy's Journal, Sephiroth was once regarded as a great hero and then one day dissapeared. Sephiroth is not literaly Cloud's darkness. Sephiroth simply represents Cloud's dark past. Cloud wants to destroy Sephiroth so he can forget about his past once in for all.

Which makes me kinda wish they would have atleast put Cloud and Sephiroth in BBS, if not Leon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back