• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sentiments theory (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ok, this isn't going by much, it's just a small theory on sentiments.

So we know Terra's sentiments took over terra's armor. And the main emotion he was going was by hate.

Also we see in BBS, vanitas also had a sentiment but was defeated.

So here's a debut theory, Aqua's armor in KH2FM wasn't really Aqua, it was her "sentiments" taking control of her armor.

and now for my real theory, in BBS, ven fused with sora's heart, but how can ven's heart "unfuse" when sora created a nobody? i'm guessing Roxas holds Ven's sentiments and namine holds Kairi's.

this could possibly explain why Roxas has feelings, and what Namine is made of.

SOrry if this is too simple or has been said before

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
That's actually possible and could somewhat help explain 'special' nobodies. They aren't really nobodies is now what we're getting.

Be great if it were as simple as that. =w=

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
That's right we didnt see it do anything but if you go by what Xigbar said in KH2FM we believe it may have been communicating to Xehanort in that one room...whose name i've forgotten.sorabasically

oh yeah, forgot about that, thanks
wonder what she communicates?

Raun

Her armor does do something actually. It takes Xehanort out of the dark realm.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Yes Xigbar said he could hear someone speaking to Xemnas in the room of sleep. Therefore it is very likely Aqua's armor carries her sentiment.

I wonder though what exactly is a sentiment? I know it's somethat that is lingering but what is it? An emotion?

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I think it's the embodiment of the strongest emotion (and only the strongest) a character felt at a certain crucial moment. Possibly a moment that could possibly be the end of that character. If your close to getting wiped out, you get very emotional (even if you survive). Terra got bodysnatched, which is (though we're not for sure at the moment) basically the end of "Terra"s existence, while Aqua got stuck in the Realm of Darkness. And Vanitas just got plain offed. Though, to me, the question isn't "what", its "how". How or why do they exist?

Allister Rose

French Lover
i guess an emotion would simply be so strong it got attached to a certain thing, like armor or a body

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
i guess an emotion would simply be so strong it got attached to a certain thing, like armor or a body

That's the gist of it, but why or how does it happen? That's the real question.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
now we're asking why? i dont think there's much of why it happens, it happens because an emotino gets too strong i suppose

But this is Kingdom Hearts. This series is basically built on Cause -> Effect.

I'd really like it if it gets explained. Though if it doesn't, it's not something I'd throw a fuss about.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
So here's a debut theory, Aqua's armor in KH2FM wasn't really Aqua, it was her "sentiments" taking control of her armor.
Aqua's armor being a lingering sentiment sounds plausible.

and now for my real theory, in BBS, ven fused with sora's heart, but how can ven's heart "unfuse" when sora created a nobody? i'm guessing Roxas holds Ven's sentiments and namine holds Kairi's.

Wouldn't that mean Roxas would only have the emotions within Ven's sentiments?

SuperSailorEarth

As plausablee as the sentiments theory sounds, i don't think that Xemnas was talking to Aqua's armor in the room of sleep. More like to himself, due to the fact he seems to also be a special nobody due to how MX/Terra are inside of Xehanort together.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Dogwut
As plausablee as the sentiments theory sounds, i don't think that Xemnas was talking to Aqua's armor in the room of sleep. More like to himself, due to the fact he seems to also be a special nobody due to how MX/Terra are inside of Xehanort together.

Xigbar said he could hear another voice speaking to Xemnas so it is confirmed that Xemnas was not talking to himself. The only other explanation is Aqua's sentiment being the other voice Xigbar heard.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I guess this theory is somewhat possible. Practically anything can happen.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That's actually possible and could somewhat help explain 'special' nobodies. They aren't really nobodies is now what we're getting.

Be great if it were as simple as that. =w=

Off Topic, But what's with the Weezer symbol? '=w='

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back