• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Semi-New Member. Hey!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dagey

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I also remember you
I know nothing about you though

Welcome back

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I remember you, because of that sig. Nevertheless, hello. :3
Nice to meet you. X)

Dagey

Hey Axel Yo-Yo! I remember you and your Kingdom Hearts High FanFic. Are you still writing that?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Well I joined a while ago, but I barely know anyone. I only have talked to a few members here like Gizelita and Soluus. So the reason I'm a Semi-New Member, is because I'm barely ever online, so barely anyone knows who I am. The reason I'm not completley new, is well I have made an account already. So I have decided to log in every time I come to the site, and I go to the site every day, a lot so I am really active, just never logged in. Well nice to meet you all! And I hope I can learn more about each member! If you have anything you want to ask, be my guest!
DUDE! I remember you!

We never had that wifi battle though :(

Dagey

Maku- Oh yeah I do remember you! Maku. Once I saw your username I remembered lol. Yea we still need to battle. PM me sometime.

SogeUsopp114- Lol thanks. My friend made it.

Back