• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seen it Before

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Thanks for the support KL...and the compliment...a friend did it for me....but back to the topic...i made a little thing using paint (give me a break, i dont have PS)
the slide and HB are the same thing...just cause it looks different from what it looks now, doesnt mean that it isnt the same thing...

Okay, but how would Sora recognize the castle if he has never been there before in his life? And also, how would he recognize twilight town (In COM, completely different) if he has never been there before.

Also...

- 6. (not really sure but if u remember back me up) When Sora finally reaches HB he remembers/recognizes the castle.

Wrong, Sora didn't regognize the castle. It had more to do with the deepest darkness there is a little light thing. Sora said that he felt a warmth in his heart, and Donald replied that he was just hungry, but Sora said it was different. He DID NOT recognize the place then, although it would have made more sense. I'm Sold on the picture thing, but I am still wondering about the whole Twilight Town being familiar thing.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Someone must want to bring it becuz im not in the mood.

Okay, but how would Sora recognize the castle if he has never been there before in his life? And also, how would he recognize twilight town (In COM, completely different) if he has never been there before.

Also...

KAIRI WAS IN HIS HEART! WE LEARN IN CoM THAT MEMORIES THAT YOU FORGET BUT AREN'T LOST ARE IN YOUR HEART! SINCE KAIRI'S HEART WAS INSIDE SORA...HE REMEMBERED EVERYTHING SHE REMEMBERED!

~NGD OMEGA~

Someone must want to bring it becuz im not in the mood.

Quote:

Also...

KAIRI WAS IN HIS HEART! WE LEARN IN CoM THAT MEMORIES THAT YOU FORGET BUT AREN'T LOST ARE IN YOUR HEART! SINCE KAIRI'S HEART WAS INSIDE SORA...HE REMEMBERED EVERYTHING SHE REMEMBERED!

Dude chill out (And You can bring it anytime, I'm ready) I know that, I saw your last post (I quoted from it for goodness sake), and I figured that out from the storyline. I was just directing the question to the person who made the other post I quoted from. However I have to think it was kind of weird, but still it kept the story interesting...

A

Audo

If you ask me it looks nothing like HB or the Castle in Twilight Town.

Emral

Bronze Member
Or he doesnt know that the Hollow Bastion in the game is corrupt.... and the one in the slide is not........

So I shall explain it so you wont have to go back in the topic: Hollow bastion was once a town, but when the heartless came they corrupted it and covered it in what you see in the game. If you look closely at the Hollow Bastion in the game, and the slideshow, you realise the the slide is a picture of Hollow Bastion when the hearless did not come, and when it was still a town. Hopefully you understand...

dark_palladin

For those of you who say it could not be the tower from Twilight Town b/c KH2 wasn't confirmed that's baloney. I say that b/c it would make no sense to put that extra little bit at the end of the game if there wasn't going to be a KH2.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That extra bit? Oh you mean the extra trailer. Those DID NOT confirm KH2. Those were rough scetches by the game makers, basically just a teaser.

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay, to be honest, it is not all surprising that the picture doesn't look COMPLETELY like the real Hollow Bastion. To be honest it is kind of surprising just how much the heartless currupted the land (From an in Game point of view mind), You could see trees and such in the pic, but all that is left in the real thing is water, and don't get me started on what happened to the castle...

That going to be kind of interesting to see how the Squall gang fixed the whole place up. It looks a TON different in the trailer

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well it didn't look a TON different. But it did look nicer. Like the watery part with the platforms is gone. But the building still looked the same.

~NGD OMEGA~

Yeah, I guess so, it's been so long since I last saw the picture. At least now there are more places to walk with so much water gone... Only with so much space A MASSIVE HEARTLESS ARMY CAN CONVERGE ON YOU!!!! Oh yeah, Hollow Bastion is going to be fun in KH2... Provided you don't have to beat ALL Those heartless...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It would be fun thought..if you HAD to :p As long as they weren't too hard.

~NGD OMEGA~

You got two Giant Behemoths, Waverins, and warrior heartless that we have never seen before. IT IS GOING TO BE SO HARD THAT IT MIGHT OUTSTRIPE THE SEPHIROTH BATTLE BY A LOT!!! One behemoth with all those heartless would be bad enough, but TWO. However, if you just take down the leaders, would that stop the battle, and in the trailer I believe I saw the ears of Mickey for an istant, meaning he could interupt the battle. Either way, Hollow Bastion is going to be awsome.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
arent these people consulting the previous pages?! YEESH! How blind can they be! I showed like 3 pics proving that the 2 castles are Hollow BAstian! Not disney castle, not the clock tower of twilight town (havent they seen the pic before!? its on the main site!!), its not big ben...ill kill someone who says its the tower from rapunzel! well, not literally...but its HOLLOW BASTIAN!!!

~NGD OMEGA~

HEY I THINK THAT CASTLE IS FROM RAPUNZEL!!!! *Gets chocked* GAAA!!! GUH!!! AHH!!! uhh....

Okay, I think we get it, some people don't look at the other posts when they reply, heck I do that sometimes. So get off their backs. Okay? SO FROM NOW ON, IT CAN BE SAID THE THE CASTLE IS FROM HOLLOW BASTION! Okay, I can't make everyone understand, people have their own oppinions. Don't get all mad OKAY? Good.

Joy

Bronze Member
kaizer21 said:
it is HB, just what it looks like before it was transformed into the eerily haunting castle (put them in little windows so you can compare)
Hollow Bastian Before Hollow Bastian After

as you can see, there are two tall towers between the entrance doors, and in the slide, you can see a tall pointy tower and a white pillar beside it, which is transformed into a pointy twisting pillar spiraling around the toothed pillar...so, it is indeed Hollow Bastian

yeah that could explain it.Because that was before the heart of the world was almost diminished.But why would sora remember.A dream maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back