• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seen it Before

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com
A lot of people claim that in the original Kingdom Hearts, you can see Hollow Bastion as a slide in Deep Jungle, and Sora claims to have been there before. Well, I'm re-playing it now, and at first I thought that it was actually Big Ben, but after looking closely I realized that it's the tower from Twilight Town KH2. Now, I know that this is obvious, and has most likely been posted before, but it sort of makes you wonder, what the heck is going on?

Last edited:

SacredFireman

Actually it is big Ben. It's just that it reminds Sora of the tower from Twilight Town. It has to be Big Ben otherwise it means Jane has been to other worlds.

~NGD OMEGA~

Tower, I'd say it looks more like a castle, but that would explain why sora said the city of Twilight town seemed familiar to him in KH:COM, and why it is obvious that sora has never been to Hollow Bastion. However, why would the Writer put this in if they weren't sure they wanted to do a KH2? But, my theory on this is that Sora was actually born in Twilight Town, and later was brought to Destiny Islands when he was really young, getting the Memories of Twilight Town, but not actually being able to fully remember them until he saw it again. I would also place money on BHK and Sora meet while sora lived there, but it is all just a theory...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Ummm no. Its HB, becuz Kairi was remembering it. The KH2 we know of now didn't exist when they made that part.

Joy

Bronze Member
Yeah that confuses me too.If they werent sure if they were going to make kh2 then what is that.Its just makes you wonder.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Yes it does! It looks like a castle, not a f**king close tower.

Jesus! Get a pair of glasses. I'll even start a new file of KH just to prove you wrong.

~NGD OMEGA~

Or like big ben... In fact it kinda looks like the castle that sora was in front of when he faught Vixen the second time, increasing the possiblity of the Twilight Town Theory...

mynaauka

Website
Keyblade Shards said:
Yes it does! It looks like a castle, not a f**king close tower.

Jesus! Get a pair of glasses. I'll even start a new file of KH just to prove you wrong.

Goodness me. Why are you getting so angry from a video game? I think it looks like Twilight Town tower. You think it looks like Hollow Bastion. BIG FRICKEN DEAL.

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Or like big ben... In fact it kinda looks like the castle that sora was in front of when he faught Vixen the second time, increasing the possiblity of the Twilight Town Theory...

Yeah, that's what I thought. Only after beating CoM and R/R did I think that, too. I didn't really think anything of it the first time through.

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Twilight Town didn't even exist during KH. Neither did anything in KH2 except the early idea which were just teasers. So pfft. You ppl are sillies like KS said.

Destinied Unknown

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Tower, I'd say it looks more like a castle, but that would explain why sora said the city of Twilight town seemed familiar to him in KH:COM, and why it is obvious that sora has never been to Hollow Bastion. However, why would the Writer put this in if they weren't sure they wanted to do a KH2? But, my theory on this is that Sora was actually born in Twilight Town, and later was brought to Destiny Islands when he was really young, getting the Memories of Twilight Town, but not actually being able to fully remember them until he saw it again. I would also place money on BHK and Sora meet while sora lived there, but it is all just a theory...

did you see in the journal that jiminy saved? sora, born in an island and is an islander or somethin like that.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
it is HB, just what it looks like before it was transformed into the eerily haunting castle (put them in little windows so you can compare)
Hollow Bastian Before Hollow Bastian After

as you can see, there are two tall towers between the entrance doors, and in the slide, you can see a tall pointy tower and a white pillar beside it, which is transformed into a pointy twisting pillar spiraling around the toothed pillar...so, it is indeed Hollow Bastian

mynaauka

Website
kaizer21 said:
it is HB, just what it looks like before it was transformed into the eerily haunting castle (put them in little windows so you can compare)

as you can see, there are two tall towers between the entrance doors, and in the slide, you can see a tall pointy tower and a white pillar beside it, which is transformed into a pointy twisting pillar spiraling around the toothed pillar...so, it is indeed Hollow Bastian

*Shrugs* Still doesn't convince me. The side that wasn't corrupt of HB looks nothing like the slide.

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Yup thats it. Thanks Kaizer for proving this. And I love your sig for some strange reason '_'

So it's obvious that Hallow Bastion was seriously changed/altered/poisoned by the Darkness of the Heartless/Ansem/Maleficent.

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

did you see in the journal that jiminy saved? sora, born in an island and is an islander or somethin like that.

Oh, forgot about that. But it is still killing me why the castle and Twilight Town looked familiar to him. Maybe Sora thought he was from the Islands, or maybe Twilight Town was a part of Destiny Islands when Sora was young or something, and then the Heartless Destroyed that part... Doesn't make any sense, but I'd like to see someone else come up with a better theory...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's Hollow Basiton. It can't be Twilight town because a kh2 wasn't even heard of untill way later. (When they were making Final Mix is when they decided to make a sequal)

At first I thought it was disney castle, but it's definantly Hollow Basiton.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
Im still not convinced that its big ben. It has to be hollow bastion. sure it doesn't look the same in the slide as the world does but that 'pic' could've been taken around the nine years before Maleficent got there. (if you remember leons story about it) besides, if i remember correctly, there were trees! Big Ben is in the Big City. Its not surrounded by TREES! and neither is Twilight town clock tower! so im still goin w/ HB

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
kaizer21 said:

dude hold up. how did u get that picture of before hallow bastion because i never saw that in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back