• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seeds of Resurection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Ok everyone,enough with the spam,Allanon says for NYC16 to start it.Unless you want me to.

NYC16

Unforgetable
ooc: Okay guys here we go! Sorry if this is kind of dumb, but at least you all can start.

ic: Kearna looked around her kingdom, that for so long had been gone from her sight. She sighed and knew that chaos would rule once again. As she walked past the castle, that was to be her home for so long, she noticed that her world seemed strange. No one was in sight and she could not remember those she once knew. Would terror strike her kingdom like before? This she didn't know but feared it would destroy her kingdom in which she loved.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Juji was walking around the castle which belonged to some one and said,"I better find the kitchen,man I like this human form."he looked from door to door and then remembered that after he steals some things,he would then go out looking for a relative of his.He walked around the place and tried to search for anything he can use besides the food that he badly wanted.He had not eaten in dayss,relying on nothing but water.He soon walked into a room and looked out its window and said,"Wow.....thats pretty high."he looked out and then,gaurds came in the room and said,"Intruder!!"he stood on the window and saidm"You all are lucky im in a hurry."he made a smal evil smirk on his face and then let himself fall out of the window and said,"Am I doomed to forever be alone?"he mad a small sad face as he was falling toward the hard floor.He soon spotted a beautiful woman right under where he was going to land and he turned into his Angelic demon form and floated with his telekinesis and soon landed safely on the ground right in front of the woman and he turned back to his normal form."Um,hello."

ooc: The woman is NYC16.Oh and if any of you haven't noticed,I changed my characters appearance to this:
Doaryu.jpg

Last edited:

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Evelyn laid back on a small cloud as her wings expanded out and then suddenly disappeared. She below at the small town that was so small to her. "Why can't I ever just...be normal..." She sighed while looking up into the sky and heard her name called. "I'm over here!" She said while seeing a few other angels come over to her. "Wow, look...it is Evelyn..the lady of the skies!" She glared at them as they pointed at her and laughed. "Go away and have pity on yourselves!" She said angrily while looking back down at the human lands that she was forbidden to go near. She heard them fly away and looked back at where they were. "I'll never be like them..." She said softly as her brown hair swept across her face. "Maybe I will belong...someday..."

Arzur

"Ahhhh! Umph!" Kazu hit the ground at about 30 mph and caused a huge explosion. He looked around. "Where am I? as I knew I was looking for the goddess of legends and then...I can't remember..." Kazu stopped and thought, and realized that he couldn't remember anything else, except for his name, and that he had to find this "goddess". "This is messed up...I don't even have any weapons..." Kazu turned and started to walk through the hills, headed for the distant city.

Ninja JKT

Website
www.freewebs.com
Jay Kay Tee watched the sky from his post at the secret human base, and wanderd if there will be another war oneday. Jay Kay Tee recalled his history, Humans the weakest but the most enveyd because they weren't immortals and humans enjoyed life to the fullest.

He was retelling him self why he became a ninja, "to defend the earth incase of supeirour, supernatural or nucular attack, and the 'modern' ninja was the best job for this".

ooc: although he doesnt know it he is looking at Aeriona in the clouds.

Arzur

Kazu squinted into the distance and thought he saw a figure in the sky. Then, as fast as it had appeared, it was gone. "What the hell'....?"

Ninja JKT

Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: this is a attack which arzur agreed on ok!

ic: "RED ALERT! SUPERNATURAL SIGNAL FOUND!"
"WTF!" Jay shouted "the first encounter for a 1000 years! Ninja kan can u get me a group i am going to capture this... thing..."
"yes sir" Kan replied.

As Jay got in vechial he noticed his squad: 3 male and 2 female yellow ninjas. Yellow was the rank of commando. They all looked in awe at his black ninja uniform, the rank of stealth commando (and if needed squad leader).
"OK men we are goin to capture some supernatural being, he seems to have no weapon so this should be...easy" Jay was explaining " do you all have your ki charged up just incase?"
"YES SIR" they replied.

When they landed they say, this confused being. What is he looking for? Jay thought to him self. FIRE STUN....

death'snote

Diana walked around with some little kids hugged at her sides "Come on, we better get you guys back home..." She whispered as she looked around. Some funny things had been happening where the human lived, and she didn't feel right if the little kids had to walk home by themselves

Arzur

OOC: I can't take out your squad? hmmmn...
IC: Kazu heard a pulse of energy and backfliped over the stun attacks. He spun and landed facing the attackers. "Hmph...Shoot first? How barbaric..." Kazu focousd his aura, creating a katana. He dashed to the one in black, and swung his sword.

Ninja JKT

Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: was that handed or no handed back flip? look can we do flip for hands and summy for no hands...? anyway lol.
ic: Jay didn't want to kill the being so he took out his staff and blocked the incoming slash, and the second slash. He then kicked the man and backfliped of the being...

death'snote

The kids started to get alittle scared as they heard large sounds coming awy from a far away distance "Its okay..Kids.." She whispered. She picked up the youngest one and held him close as she walked them to their houses. "Hello?" She knocked on one of the doors

Ninja JKT

Website
www.freewebs.com
after the back flip he made a ki ball and powerd it so the being could feel its power. "you see we humans have learnt how to use our inner energy for attack and healing? so who are you and what do you want" Jay asked or rather commanded. He pointed his ki ball threateningly.

Arzur

OOC: it was a no handed backflip
IC: "Like you really care, besides, my name is none of your buisness." spat Kazu, not in the mood for talk. He spun and slashed one of the yellow ninjas, and chanted a spell. "Fire Blitz!" An otherworldly fire blazed down from the sky, scorching all who didn't move.
OOC: there, you still have SOME troops...

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Evelyn looked around the sky for any signs of any onther angels but none were seen. She heard some screaming below her and looked from behind the cloud. She saw small dots, moving about the town and she heard shooting. "Stupid...war..." She said angrily as her wings appeared and she began to fly up into the blue sky. She dodged clouds and then way up into the sky, was her small town. She smiled when she saw the old guardian, waiting for her. "Evelyn...your lessons are about to start!" She landed on the huge cloud like floor and took the guardians arm. "Come on...it is too cold for you to be out here." She said while looking back at the town but then began to walk away from the entrance of the small village, her village.

Ninja JKT

Website
www.freewebs.com
ooc: no my soldier!

ic: As Jay evaded the otherworldy rain of fire 2 more yellow ninjas died.
"Listen please we only want to know if your here to harm or to...to...er...explore???" Jay quickly changed his ki ball into a ki shield defending him self from the fire, as did his comrades. "If your presence is one of good please follow us, we can not scare the public! Plus what species are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back