• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seeds of Resurection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allanon Paranor

Website
www.forumsvibe.com
ed85c43e4ec63105.jpg

There was a war, a war between tthe Gods, angels, and demons, but neither won. The race that stood above all others was the human race, for the love of their world they were able to control a magic greater than those of the other races, and strike back at the planets intruders. There were many casualties on all sides, humans having less defences than the rest had the largest loss, families were torn apart.

In the end, and of the hatred of all the other races, humans casted them out from the humans realm from which they waged their terrible war, and fro a last ditched effort the gods conjured up enough power to creat a floating city. But the humans didn't want a symbolic fortress looming above there heads. So they tried to destroy it, they tried and tried to no avail. The gods had made their fortress indestructible, and they also without the humans knowing a thing locked even greater powers within, the city dissapeared.

1000 years have passed sence the dissapearence of the floating city and its creators. The powers of the humans have dwindled, and as if the city had a mind of its own it came with a great uprising and showed itself yet again, but as a portal for the casted races to come back into this world. Of this new occurance two more races emerged, the angelic demons and the gods experimental race the dragoons.

A Goddess awakened. A new war beginning.​

Rules:

-No Godmoddering or Power playing
- No Spam
-as literate as possible
- Use OOC or ((Parentheses)) if speaking out of character
- Use “quotations” for speech
-Romance allowed. (PG-13)
-at least one paragraph

Template:

Name: (last name to)
Race: (demon,angel, angelic demon, god, dragoon, human)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearence:
Special Powers:

ooc: I will do my template later and i need someone to play as the Goddess, if anyone wants to pm me...

The Goddess is....NYC16

Last edited:

Arzur

Name: Kazu Fujibarra
Race: Human (Or is he? To be revealed! Mwa ha ha ha)
Personality: Cold, Distant
Bio: Kazu has no memory of his past. He searches for the truth of his existance, and seeks the goddess for reasons unknown even to him.
Appearence: Short black hair, blue eyes. Wears a long cloak.
Special Powers: Charges his aura into weapons.

Last edited:

Allanon Paranor

Website
www.forumsvibe.com
Name: Ceper Lathiel
Race: angelic demon
Personality: calm and collected for his age hes a fighter but doesnt want to be
Bio:Ceper is one of the rarest of the races, he fights on the side of humans and he has a detest for both demons and angels, but especially the gods
Special Powers: controls lighting, shadow kenteitic and his chains wrapped around his right arm bind and traps his apponents.
Appearence:
pic12.jpg

Last edited:

death'snote

Name: Diana Mere
Personality: Smart, generous, but have a short temper
Bio: Diana has always had intrest in humans, but alies with most of the demons. She keeps her second life a secret, the life where she walks among the humans and help them out from her fellow demon companions.
Appearence:
normal_spider_fairy.jpg

Special Powers:Controls darkness in the form of an energy ball. Also able to control fire.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Name: Juji Kugashira
Race: Angelic Demon
Personality: has a deep calm only attainable through years of war
Bio: Juji was born from a family of angelic demons inside a different realm and lived there until the portal had oppened,releasing them into a different world.Juji did not even get to meet his parents or his brother because he thought they all died when he was at the age of 2.Juji had decided to learn how to fight by himself in the new world,where he was brought to be accident for some reason.He has been attacked many times by all races and is an extremly good fighter who can manipulate fire and use telekinesis.He has had a very bloody past.He thinks that atleast someone from his family is on the planet and he is defending himself while looking for his relative.Years went by and soon at the age of 15,he attained the power to take appearance of a human,which he actualy preffered more than his angelic demon form.He now walks the realm of war on a barron desert.
Angelic Demon Appearence:
Malis.jpg

Human Appearance:
Doaryu.jpg

Special Powers: Controls Fire and Telekinesis.

Last edited:

NYC16

Unforgetable
ooc: Save a spot for Aeriona and someone else. She told me to give you the memo.

Name: Kearna
Race: Goddess
Personality: very powerful in her role, she's stern (Sorry I'm trying)
Bio: Kearna has been looked away for years, finally she has awaken and a new war has begun. She has a connection with the angel race, but it cannot be explained
Appearence:
f01c080d.jpg

Special Powers: everything

Last edited:

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
OOc:Ill join,but i'm going on vaction and i wont be back until june 1st.
Name:Arox hikaru
Race:angel
Personality:laid back,but courageous with a good sense of right and wrong
Bio:will be revealed in story
Appearence:first sig except has to white wings
Special Powers:flight,dawn and twilight

Ninja JKT

Website
www.freewebs.com
name: Jay Kay Tee (JKT)
race: human
personality: serious but knows when to have a laugh, flirts alot and shows off
bio: a young ninja learning to use his inner energy for attack and healing
special powers: ki/chi blast (energy ball attack his one is blue).
appearnace:
ng_backinblack_1280.jpg
medium brown hair width to ears.

S

<Sora=Riku>

occ:WAIT I wanna join too

Name: Kyoto Saiga
Personality:Shy(in an evil angry kinda way)
Bio:Hails from nowhere was a wonderer until now
Appearence:tall&fit with jet black wavy hair
Special Powers:Hell fire/Angelic Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back