• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Seeds of Resurection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriona

GoD's One and Only
Template:

Name: Evelyn Vaque
Race: Angel
Personality: Evelyn is shy around people she doesn't know but she will speak her mind. She is very caring on other people's feelings and will do anything just to make someone happy. She is protective of her friends and she can be independent.
Bio: As an angel, Evelyn has been sheltered most of her life. She is a well known Angel and she is very highly thought of around the towns. She eat and sleeps for the Angel race. Her parents on the other hand left her alone in the world...people say they died but she still has hope that they still live. Evelyn isn't like the other angels, for some reason..she is different in appearance and powers. But she doesn't know why.
Appearence:
98d92bd7.jpg

Special Powers: She can heal someone even if they are near to death and lately she has been having visions that foretell the future.

Last edited:

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Name: Ryo
Race: Human
Personality: It really depends on the situation he is in but mostly Ryo is a carefree and optimistic attitude that likes to play around and have fun but can become very serious when the time calls for it. Even though he he is generally a kind and helpful preson, Ryo can still be consider a bit cocky, but deep down he really is a brave, strong, determined, and protective.
Bio: The Ling-Sheng Su Temple is located high in the mountains and is widely considered to be the greatest martial arts school in the world. It has always remained in very little contact with the outside world. During a cold winter day, a basket was found at the temple's doorstep with a child inside; and when the monks had finally given up in their search to find the baby's parents, they named him Ryo and raised him as an orphan. The monks eventually discovered that the child head strange powers that allowed him to manipulate light energies and rigorously trained him to learn how to master those powers as while train him with the bo staff for years and various forms of Karate. Eventually, he was regarded as the temple's finest student but mysteriously Ryo has recently left the temple claiming the reason to be that he wanted to find his true purpose in life and is now currently wandering the land on his strange quest to supposedly find himself.
Appearence:
KILIK02.jpg

Special Powers: can summon and manipulate light energy to create weapons or energy blasts

Oathblivion

I hope I'm not too late, which, I shouldn't be, since LSU's are universally allowed here...

Name: Greiathien Lorganstrium (Gray-AH-Thee-en Lore-GAN-stree-um)
Race: Angel

Personality: Greiathien is an angel of terrible power, but in the great spectrum of things, isn't a major one. He is wise and always tries to be just when dealing with things. Around friends, he is a different kind of guy, and behaves startlingly like a human. His voice always has a tone of power and authority in it, and he never spares a kind proverb or twenty. When dealing with the enemy, he always tries to weigh their goods against thier bads, and he often gives them a second chance. Two strikes and you're on the the Styx though, because that second chance is al you get. Greiathein belives that if a being is truly sorry, then they'll never do that act again.

Bio: The first memory that Greiathein (that's long, so he goes by Grei now...) has is of waking up in the middle of a forest. An angel with a countanence like fire said that his first duty was to protect the forest. And so he did, for many years. After that, a great war broke out, and he fought in it, using a simple staff in combat. After getting beaten, he retreated back to the city with the gods, and learned many forms of power.

After the thousand years passed, he entered into combat with a different outlook. His cherubim blood was fully reailzed, making him actually look forward to the thrill of battle. Now he aspires to secure victory in the war for his faction, and with the broadsword at the end of his staff, and his array of element abilities, he might just do it.

Appearence: Grei is a cherubim, meaning, a six-winged warrior angel. Six wings, three on each side of his back, have a span of fifteen feet. He is clothed in a simple white robe that is edged with gold. A brown cloth belt holds his staff to him, and he wears simple mediterranean sandals.

His face is bright, as if always lit with a floodlight, and the rest of burns like fire (figurtavely, of course) His voice, though bold and powerful, flows like water, and his body his as sturdy as the earth. Lastly, his hair and clothes are stirred as if by wind all the time, but there is no wind to be found.

Special Powers: He controls water, earth, fire, and air. He has equal amazing ability in the air and earth abilities, and is still working on his water and fire.

Last edited:

Arzur

So I guess I'm 'some other dude'? I might be human. (I don't like to tell al the facts, cause then there is nothing to look forward to.)

Ninja JKT

Website
www.freewebs.com
How far can a human go... lol all i got is some ki and a sowrd lol! This is my first rp so i dnt think its wise for me to fight. lol i will just talk sometimes and spy ect.

Arzur

*looks at posts* You are new....didn't see hat..Oh well, I've only done around...*mentaly counts in head...hmm...* 4-5-or-6. Other than that, most of the rp's I've been in were over I-sketch

Arzur

Sorry, I didn't know that it was spamming if it was about the rp. So, now I will shut up and wait for it to start.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back