• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret endings.......NOT A THEORY OF THE ONES WE HAVE!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
Do you think all of the games will have secret endings? If so will we need to unlock them or just be like CoM and have them play right after the credits no matter what you do(in the case of the GBA version anyway)

I know they wil lead up to KH3 (if they do put them in there) but will the be the same one.....or will Nomura wanting to be mean split the secret ending between all three games (or 2 because i dowbt coded can handle something like this) to try and get people to get all 3/2 games to get the full ending.

Also will the be showing some more of that wonderful prose that might give us clues to the next game?

Just a random thought. Feel free to bash me in any way shape or form.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I think all Kingdom Hearts games will have secret endings. If they didn't we wouldn't have anything to unlock exept the ultimant weapon(which isn't that good since fenrir came strolling in)
And I also think that, for now on, all the games will make you work for the secret ending.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
sure why not?

i mean they do make the game that much more appealing, something to want to finish the game.
and usually theyre really great. great to talk about, speculation, theories.

however i doubt a secret movie for a mobile. but we'll see :)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I can see one for BBS and days But, I am not 100% for a one for coded. Just how much can those japanese phones handle? Full 3hrs+ game + cutscenes, i dont think there will be enough room for a Great extra Scene like the others. But hay you never know.

Dark Slayer

were there secret endings in KH1 and KH2, or there were only on the final mixes?

Macabre

Gold Member
I can see one for BBS and days But, I am not 100% for a one for coded. Just how much can those japanese phones handle? Full 3hrs+ game + cutscenes, i dont think there will be enough room for a Great extra Scene like the others. But hay you never know.

My guess is that the phones Coded will be on will have much storage space and power and will be capable of a long secret ending.

And I think the three games will each have secret endings and KH3 will also have a secret ending.

warprofiting

i just think that coded wount have a secret ending (like most people said befor me) but i have a feeling that it might be the same secret ending just from a different point of view (just a gut feeling nothing to back it)

Twilightprince10

Nomura will probably split one scene up within all three games in a way that you will need to buy and play all three games to get the one full ending........or go to youtube!

Awards
Don't ask why, but I do get the feeling each will have a secret ending. I'd imagine them doing something like creating interconnected secret endings so that, by seeing all three, you can get hints for each. Somewhat like connecting pieces to a puzzle.

After all, all 3 are connected somehow and all 3 will definitely be connected to KH3.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
That was really hard to read, I could hardly understand, but I guess all three games will have secret endings

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Don't ask why, but I do get the feeling each will have a secret ending. I'd imagine them doing something like creating interconnected secret endings so that, by seeing all three, you can get hints for each. Somewhat like connecting pieces to a puzzle.

After all, all 3 are connected somehow and all 3 will definitely be connected to KH3.

I like the way you think Mr. Assassin >;3

Seriously though, connected them like a part of a puzzle is very interesting, at the very least KH: Coded will be the one that could be most interesting considering it's after KH2. Just saying.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I think Grace Assassin hit the nail right on the head: Each game will have a brief secret ending, all of which can be pieced together to get a better understanding about KHIII.

EDIT: You beat me to it (or at least part of it), Yttrxium.

KeyMaker

The secret endings in these three games are why I think there probably will not be final mix releases.
It would be very tedious for them to remake three games and place three new teaser trailers.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I think Grace Assassin hit the nail right on the head: Each game will have a brief secret ending, all of which can be pieced together to get a better understanding about KHIII.

EDIT: You beat me to it (or at least part of it), Yttrxium.

I don't know how I did, I am quite a slow poster :toungesmile:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Seeing as how Japanese phones have the most advanced technology, I'm sure they can handle a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back