• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Second already T.T

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sa?x's Ducky x)

sitting on a bench, in a park, up your ass
Today at 11am was a massacre at a school in finland at kauhajoki. A 22 year old guy had killed with a shot gun 9 people from his class and one extra person, which makes obviously 10 people killed. Later he had shot himself in the head and during the afternoon died of his injuries. A year ago 7.11.07 to be exact a 18 year old man killed 8 people including himself at jokela (i wonder if any of you know about this). So i am just warning anhybody who is out there please do not admire these people since this is very serious. Of course it is a very devastating thing and as i live in finland as well it just makes me terrified of going to school. Now i know that finland isn't as safe place as it was before and that it is possible that that could happen anytime again. Please people whatever you do don't become a fan of these two since there are some already and i know that nobody wants that to happen at there school/workplace.
If u think that come on thats just a stupid thing to write in a forum, just think for once...think if that would happen at your school/work a person just suddenly comes and starts shooting around..imagine if that person would shoot your friend right in front of your eyes...think....

Oh crud. That is scary... and who the hell would want to be their FANS?

I understand why you'd be so scared! *hugs you for comfort* If you're so worried that might happen to you, just don't think about it, okay? The less you think about it, the less of a chance it's going to happen to you.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
You have to give him some credit. This is a serious issue, for most of us on this site. Saíx's Ducky x) (strange name) I give you a round of applaud for this. There are those in this world that idolize people like this becasue they too wish to end someone elses life as well as their own. After Virgina tech and other school shootings I thing it is important for people to tell their loved ones that they are troubled, and are thinking about doing something like this. Now I don't know the man who ended thoses people's lives today, but I feel that is one of the lowest thing you could every do. Don't listen to WerewolfNobody this could happen to any of us at any time and most of the time it happens when we don't think about it.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Effin' idiots. All of them.

Let's go kill everyone. Yeah, great plan, buddy. I'm sure if you believe in the after life, it'll surely love you.

It's like...what? Revenge and then suicide? It makes no sense.

@ WilliamtheWise: When I said don't think about it, I meant don't worry excessively about it. (couldn't think of the right way to put it ^_^;)

@ Saix's Ducky X): But yes, what WilliamtheWise said is true. Just don't become completely paranoid, because often paranoia leads to bad things.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
How would this be be stupid to write in the forums?

Eh it's not stupid but I would be a little more shaken up about it and offline rather than online telling us about it.

Anyway dude that sucks =\
The guy who did it must have had major issues to pull that off.

My condolences to the families that lost loved ones.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Effin' idiots. All of them.

Let's go kill everyone. Yeah, great plan, buddy. I'm sure if you believe in the after life, it'll surely love you.

It's like...what? Revenge and then suicide? It makes no sense.

Well, they do it becuase they are critisized and whatnot and cant stand it anymore.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Well, they do it becuase they are critisized and whatnot and cant stand it anymore.
Yeah, I understand their reasoning, but it's still stupid as fux.

Anyway. Don't worry about it too much. Just keep on the look-out, I guess, and if it looks like a kid may try to pull that shat, just alert a teacher or something.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
When I said don't think about it, I meant don't worry excessively about it. (couldn't think of the right way to put it ^_^;)
But yes, what WilliamtheWise said is true. Just don't become completely paranoid, because often paranoia leads to bad things.
Yeah. Sorry if it sounded like I was chewing you out I was a little harsh My bad. When I began my Tae Kwon do training many years ago my teacher's first lesson was "Always be aware of your surroundings." Also your fear can be useful if your ever in a situation that makes you feel uncomfotable or if you sense danger don't panic, but get help or get a way from there. The old Flight or Fight rule is useful too.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Im not really sure what the point of this thread is. Dont idolize school shooters? Be warned? I dunno. Sure it happens, unfortunately. Im just confused about the point of this thread

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
rabello is studying for his finals

I don't understand how anyone would idolize these people.

Last year it seemed like we had a bomb threat every other day.

Ugh.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
eh.
school shootings happen.
alot more often than you guys think prolly
~shrugs~
at least its not as bad as virginia tech.

though i dont get how saying 'dont be a fan of the shooter!'would really change anything

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I don't think any of the people who go on shooting sprees should be idolized either. *Shrugs* The view of the murderer probably just depends on the individual person, probably a model for any already disturbed mind who just wants to die and take people with them.
I don't wish ill-will on anyone, but if they are going to choose to kill themselves anyway, why don't they just commit suicide and leave innocent people out of it?

And yea, i guess it isn't completely uncommon for such things to occur=/ just a tragedy when it does.

Sa?x's Ducky x)

sitting on a bench, in a park, up your ass
It's just very odd, since nothing like this has happened in finland except the one that was a year ago. One of my class mates was yesterday on a chat site and she did find a thread that had conversations about how the people idolized them. Along with others she decided that she should give them in to the police just incase. I'm not sure if she has already, but i don't know if it's the right or wrong thing to do. the person who yesterday murdered the 10 people did it excactly the same way as the one that did it a year ago. So he was pretty much just following the first ones footsteps, that's what they do. First they put a threat onto youtube, then they go kill the innocent people. They just want to make every single murder the same as the first one :/

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
My school recently had a lockdown. Everyony was scared and didn't know what was happening. Eventually they let us out of the closet my class was stored in and told everone to stay quiet.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Gosh, it sorta seems like shootings like these are happening more and more.
What's the point of killing other people if you're going to end up killing yourself?
Sorta scary in a way, hope nothing like that happens at my school or any other for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back