• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

seamless worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rascus213

so my question is would you want seamless worlds in the next kh games
meaning it would all blend together, no changing into a different area within the world

rascus213

like when your in tt
changing areas would be like going from the clock tower to the central train station
but instead of "having the screen black out" u would just walk str8 there
thats the best way i can explain it

edit: and no there would still be gummie ships
im talking about just within the individual worlds

rascus213

basically instead of a world with meta areas( clock tower, train station, the usual place ect...)
each world would be one big seamless explorable world and evey location would be one

Grey

I'm sure this could work. Games have had seamless worlds since the PS2 (most of which being games like the Tony Hawk series, though I think one of the Spiderman games had New York as a giant seamless area...), there's no real reason for a future Kingdom Hearts game not to, barring there's enough space (I assume it takes up less space if there are separate rooms for everything, though it may be that way just to cut the time it takes to load the entire world).

So yeah, it could work. I'd like to see it.

C

Crossroads

I would love that so much. We need more of that in video games today.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
So kind of like Sims 3? Yeah that would be good. It would make the worlds seem a whole lot bigger if they were just one area I guess.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Yeah, I don't see why not. There won't be loading time, and it'll take some getting used to, but it might still save time

Axelmarmar

I like the idea. No more: "Hey look there's a skateboard I'ma gonna ride it to the next area."*next area*"WTF? Where's my skateboard? Oh, hell. It's on the otherside!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back