• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scrubs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

OK, so i had to make a thread for the best show on television. So to start things off, i have this:

C5ebE.gif

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Dick move, noheartx. Everyone has the right to express their own opinions on said topic. Now, Scrubs is fantastic. And I agree with you it is probably one of the greatest tv comedies in recent years. However, the last season, 9 was it? That was just horrible from the snippets I have seen. As far as I am concerned the show ended at the end of season 8 and I refuse to watch season 9 so I don't taint my love for Scrubs.

noheartx

Dick move, noheartx. Everyone has the right to express their own opinions on said topic. Now, Scrubs is fantastic. And I agree with you it is probably one of the greatest tv comedies in recent years. However, the last season, 9 was it? That was just horrible from the snippets I have seen. As far as I am concerned the show ended at the end of season 8 and I refuse to watch season 9 so I don't taint my love for Scrubs.

9 was dumb, but that was because JD wasnt there anymore. Also i was kidding, you really took that seriously?

noheartx

The Todd is my god. And that rhymed.

Also, @ Faris, yea that's a funny bit. Especially because The Todd is in a banana hammock in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back