• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

School Lock Down

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Kenji sighed. He managed to say the wrong thing again. Glaring at the girls behind them, he said, "Do you mind?" They started to insult him under their breath as they eased back into their seat. Looking at Alex, he said, "No, you don't look like one. Let's just change the subject. Those girls will be listening in again." He looked over his shoulder to see the girls pointing at the two and talking. "I bet it was that Jap kid," One remarked just loud enough for him to hear. Kenji couldn't stand comments like this. He couldn't hold a grudge, but that didn't prevent him from getting angry at someone. "What if it was? Maybe, you're next. I can't stand people like you so turn around and stop talking to me," Kenji said in the meanest voice he could summon up while avoiding the use of cussing. The girl looked at him with a scared look and turned around quickly to talk to her friend.

Mr. Sloan grabbed bags of materials and began to call up people. After about six names, Alex was called. Kenji volunteered to go up there to get the supplies. They were supplied with several different sized pipes and connectors, a spray can with something that smelt like hair gel in it, a cap for one end of the larger pipe, a grill starter, some tools to work with the pipe, and the instructions. "Well, here's our stuff, Alex. It looks like the nitro is out. The instructions say that we spray this stuff in the big one," Kenji said as he looked over the instructions. Messing with a few of the pieces, he looked up at Alex who still had the stony look on his face and was glaring at those girls from earlier. "Just forget about it," Kenji said in a kind tone.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Alexander's eyes remained focused on the whispering girls. They seemed so ready to accuse those around them, never bothering to think about their own actions. Such a thing vastly irritated him, his eyes showing a hint of anger at the shortsightedness and ignorance of most of his classmates. The flame of anger shone for but a moment before it flickered away, settling itself deep wthin the vast recesses of Alexander's psyche.

Kenji's first few words fell on deaf ears, Alexander's attention focused primarily on the girls. As he snapped back into reality, Alexander laid eyes on the materials in front of them. PVC pipes of various lengths and thickness, Nitro and a multitude of other materials were laid out on fron of the two.

"Just forget about it."

"Easier said than done. "

Alexander lifted up one of the pipes, gazing through it with mild curiosity. Apparently satisfied, he looked over to the Nitro on the desk and the container in which it would be sprayed.

"Spray that nitro into there, eh? I have to figure out how skinny we need this thing to be."

ooc: Noob Saibot, perhaps you should've checked with QJ before you started killing people.

ooc .2: I have no idea why I am RPing so badly lately. Forgive me.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
OOC: When's this lock down gonna occur?

Cillian: Study hall had ended and Cillian was currently stepping up into her place on the choir risers. The class had just started, so her classmates were still trying to make their way into their spots...well, some of them really weren't trying to get in their spots, and surely, it wouldn't be long before the choir teacher would realize this and bitch at them.

Cillian enjoyed choir class. Despite what some of the other students would say about the teacher, she really wasn't that bad. Just crazy. Yeah, deffinitely crazy. But then again, who wouldn't be when they had to deal with a bunch of defiant teenagers and try to teach them about music? Cillian figured that she would have gone postal within the first week of teaching these students.

One of Cillian's old friend came over and stood next to her on the bottom riser. They were both the shortest ones in this class, as well as most. Standing at 5'0", there were only a few others in the school that were any shorter than them.

"Did you hear this shit goin' down about that girl who got raped?" Cillian's friend, Terra asked.

Cillian looked at her blankly, adjusting her music folder at her side. "Uh...no. Who is this, now?"

The choir teacher sat down at her piano at the front of the room and played a middle "C". This meant that it was time to shut up and pay attention.

"I'll tell you at lunch, if not before then..."

Thespis

Tyler was shocked into action as the annoyingly high pitched bell marked the termination of first period. Although he usually enjoyed Euro, the combination of closed windows and humidity had placed him into a content stupor early on, and thus the class went by with hardly any participation from him at all. Shouldering his backpack, he joined the throng of students leaving the classroom, his mind wandering aimlessly.

Second period meant study hall in the band room, which equaled roughly an hour of socializing or practicing depending on his mood. Having long ago decided that this day would not be his academically best, practicing seemed the best option.

At least something productive will get done...

The bell rang, sending many scrambling into nearby classrooms. Tyler walked on at a slow pace; he was in no hurry to get to a class with no adult supervision, and wandering the hallways was a favorite past time of his.

"Mr. Tanar, intentional tardiness is absolutely not accepted!"

He jumped slightly, before mentally slapping himself. Turning around, Tyler met the snickering face of one Colin Downey, who was headed to the same place Tyler was. Rolling his eyes, Tyler stopped and waited for the freshman to catch up with him, and they then proceeded to carry on together.

After idly discussing how freshmen were too immature for their own good and the benefits of learning Portuguese over French, Colin brought up a new topic.

"Hey...so you hear about the girl who get raped?"

"There's no sex in high school," Tyler replied, amused sarcasm in his voice. "Just like how there's no drug use or coffee drinking. Surely you should know this by now?"

"No, dude, I'm serious. And they say that Alex kid was the one who raped her. You know, the dark and creepy senior?"

Tyler laughed a little, more at the tone in the other's voice then the description itself. "He's one of those people I know by face, but I've never talked to him. He could be a rapist, for all I know. But then again, so could I for all you know."

"Psht, you're not a rapist."

"Sure I am. You were just too heavily drugged to notice."

Changing the topic, the two turned down a smaller hallway as their aimless trek around the school continued, Tyler feeling slightly guilty that his plans to practice had fallen through.

Noob Saibot

Snype sat in class as he saw the figure of george walk by and he didn't mistake it because he saw the knife in the head. Quickly the door opened and George came in and threw the knife back at him and before it hit him he jumped back to reality.
Jeff:*Whoa that was weird*
Girls: *giggle*
Jeff: *What the hell is so funny it felt so real* blood started to pour from his nose and forehead. he got up and walked to the teacher, tapped him on the shoulder
Mrs. Shiato: Oh dear you startled me. She looked up. Holy good god go to the nurse.
Jeff walked out of class and down the hall twards the nurses office. Around the corner three of George's friends ran at Jeff he couldn't out run them and they beat him to a pulp. They walked off, Jeff made sure that they were gone and got up and kept going with a limp. He reached the nurses office and was asked what happend.
Jeff: wrote on a paper*Not sure I was daydreaming and then i started to bleed like I had been stabbed, Then on my way here I was jumped.*
Nurse: Well lets take care of the bleeding and put some ice on your head and you will be all set do you need anything for the pain.
Jeff: *No I will be alright can I go now?
Nurse: Sure after you answer this. Do you know why George was sent to the regional hospital in critical condition and a knife in his head several whitness said it was you.
Jeff:*No all that happend was he threw me in the locker and I punched him in the face. Is he alright is he gonna make it?
Nurse: We don't know but there is word that he has stopped bleeding and is in a coma.
Jeff: Well I hope he is ok and I gotta go i'm missing my next class.
Nurse: Ok thats enough thanks for the cooperation you can go.
Jeff walked out of the nurse's office
Nurse: That is one weird kid I have a feeling he did it.

Bell rang time for 4th period and off to Ancient History. *(we are all in this class)*

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
OOC: Noob, get out of my RP!
Tob, should happen soon. *Cough* psycho child! Get to killing!
I also want to say thanks for bearing with me and participating. I'm learning a lot from this RP. It was kind of embarassing, but I put that aside.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

OCC: Hey Kenji and Alex, for your next posts, could you confront me in the halls. QJ is getting a little restless :p

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Kenji watched as Alex put the potato gun together quickly and efficiently. He heard Alex talk while picking up another pipe and tool. Listening, he sprayed the contents of the spray can into the little container that Alex had thrown together. Kenji felt kind of bad as he watched him put it together. He could see Alex was enjoying himself, though.

"Start wrapping it up, guys. Bell's about to ring," Mr. Sloan announced. Kenji volunteered to clean the station and told Alex with a smile and a laugh, "Relax. You did most the work." Alex sunk back into his seat and watched as Kenji picked up the supplies and placed them in a cabinet marked "Group 5" in black marker and promptly walk back to their desk to grab his bag and books. "Thanks," Alex said politely in his deep voice.

As the bell rang, Alex jumped out of his seat. It had surprised him once again. "Let's go," Kenji said to Alex as they both walked out of the class, "What class do you have next? I have Honors French II."
"AP Psychology," Alex replied. They continued to talk about their next classes, and Kenji showed his expertise, or lack thereof, of the French language. As the two talked, Kenji didn't see Cory talking to his friends. Luck was out to get Kenji today as he tripped over his shoelace and stumbled into Cory. Kenji hit the floor with a loud thud.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
ooc: No one wants to be in my class *sniffle*

Mr. Lloyd stood back up as the bell rang, signaling the end of class. The students flocked out at like any other day as Ken said,"See you later." to them. He stood up and stretched. He then walked to the "blackboard" which ironically is white. He erased the geometry agenda off of the board and put up the one for his next class. Math Analysis. He had a break this period, but he felt that he should do it early. Funny thing was, most of his classes were about a week ahead, he didn't think that the students would learn so fast. There really wasn't a need for an agenda and he also felt that the students needed a break.

"Hey, Mr. Lloyd." A student said, standing in the doorway.

"I'm fine, how about you?" He replied.

"Just great. So, when are you going back to Washington?"

Ken stopped writing. To be honest, he hasn't given the NBA a thought since he had been teaching. He changed the subject, "Shouldn't you be heading to class? You have two minutes and the dance studio is on the other side of the school." He answered, in an "I don't want to talk about that" type of tone. The student then walked off to class and Ken headed to the door.

This is when he saw a the new student, Kenji bump into another student and trip over his own laces, causing him to crash down onto the floor with a rather loud thud. Ken winced even though he wasn't the one who fell. It reminded him of the one time when his own laces came untied during a fast-break. The end result wasn't pretty, or graceful to say the least. Mr. Lloyd then walked over to him intending to help him up.

"You alright. That looked like it hurt." The teacher said as he put his long arm forward to pull him up.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Alexander watched in slow motion as Kenji fell, his friend hitting the cool linoleum with an almost cartoonish thud. One would think Alexander would be a good friend, lean down and help Kenji up from the ground. However, that was not the case. Alexander's slightly mean temperament caused him to erupt into a fit of laughter after seeing Kenji's face as he fell.

Alexander leaned against the nearby lockers for support, his face hidden. Muffled laughter and shaking shoulders showed thathe found the entire situation nothing short of hilarious. He quickly calmed down slightly, stifling laughter as he looked upon his friend. With a raised eyebrow and a smile, Alexander suatted down next to his friend, looking him in the eyes.

"You all good? Nasty fall."

He extended a helping hand towards Kenji, grabbing his friend's shoulder and lifting him to his feet. Alexander slightly more muscular than most people his age, mostly from the moving of amps, basses and various music paraphernalia from place to place. His eyes along with his beloved Celtic necklace glittered in the sunlight filtering in through the windows as he lifted Kenji to his feet.

Alexander's smile faded slightly as he laid eyes upon the one Kenji had fallen into. Cory, one of Alexander's least favorite people in the entire school. In Alexander's eyes, Cory was polar opposite. The Golden Child of the school, Cody was everything Alexander loathed about high school combined into one, irritating human being.

Less than surprised with Cory's lack of caring for less-than-popular people, Alexander attempted to walk around him. It wasn't mean to be. Cory blocked his path through the thin hall, and seemed apparently pleased with himself.

"Would you care to move? I would like to get to class before the Apocalypse. "

Alexander's voice was dripping with dry sarcasm, his eyes casting a dismissive look upon Cory. In an action often seen as a challenge of dominance in the animal kingdom, Alexander locked eyes with Cory, waiting for the Golden Boy to step aside.

Thespis

Fifteen minutes of mindless wandering was enough, and Tyler did eventually reach his assigned class. The band room was located at the far end of the school, long enough away for the few students who spent study hall there to do basically whatever they wanted. As Tyler entered the sound proof room, he was greeted by several friendly faces as well as the musical stylings of several people on various instruments, each trying to play louder than the next. He located his best friend, one Emily Hale, sitting in front of a large fan (the sound proofing was counter balanced by the fact that the room had no windows, and thus became unbearably hot). Smiling slight, he pulled a chair over to her, and the two fell quickly into conversation.

As many will confirm, time has a way of accelerating at an alarming rate when one is absorbed in a good discussion, and the bell rang much sooner than Tyler would have liked. Qucikly transferring a few books from his backpack to his locker, the teenager joined Emily just outside the door, and the two proceeded to walk to their next class, AP Psychology.

"I can't believe you made me sign up for this class," the boy said in a slightly exasperated tone. "It's dragging my GPA to the Fifth Level of Hell. Plus, you know it's all just a bunch of BS, right?"

"Oh, stop whining," Emily replied. "Maybe if you didn't read through the whole class you would learn-- oh my God, that kid just fell smack on his face."

Tyler looked up quickly, just in time to see Kenji start to pick himself up. Emily was laughing under her breath, her face turned away from the boy. Tyler shook his head and started chuckling, though it was more from the way his friend was reacting to the situation than to the fall itself.

"If it were you," Tyler said to Emily, an amused smile still dancing on his lips, "I would act just like that guy."

Emily looked up, and her laughter died quickly. She was suddenly somber and serious, and Tyler had no idea why.

"What? I was kidding, you kn-"

"Didn't you hear? That's Alex...don't give me that look, he's in our class you loser...anyway, he raped some underclassmen last night or something."

Kenji's spectacular fall had caused quite a slowdown in the hallway, with people gathering around to laugh and whatnot. Caught up in the throng, Tyler was able to glance over at the man the whole school was talking about. It was odd, even though Tyler had known the other boy existed, they shared a class together for God's sake, he had never actually taken a good look at him. Now, however, he was able to scrutinize him in his entirety, glancing from the strange necklace he wore to his shoes in rapid succession. Currently, he seemed to be distracted by some other kid that Tyler didn't recognize, though their dislike for each other was apparent from here.

"Meh...he doesn’t look like a rapist..." Tyler said, a bit too loudly in the cramped, slow moving throng of other students.

Last edited:

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Mrs. Smith stood in the girls' bathroom, leaning against the tile wall panting and clenching her stomach. She didn't throw up, but her contractions were getting longer and harder to bear. Then Emily had a strange thought. What if she broke water right there and then? What if she had to deliver in the school? And even worse, the baby would be quite premature. She shook the thought as Ms. Solo entered the bathroom to comfort her. Emily Smith shook her head.
"No, no, I'm fine," she looked up with a grin, "These things happen naturally."

As the girls' bathroom door swung shut, a resentful, yet striking, brunette moved past it, pushing through the crowd of students. As made her way through the crowd, she saw her three boys. Alex, Kenji and Cory. They were standing together, almost as if they were collaborating something. Or atleast that's what went through Junie's mind. She hated these three, among other boys, for what she thinks they had done to her friend. She tucked brown flyaways behind her ear and tapped Alex on the shoulder.

A crowd and a loud commotion started to form around the group. When Alex turned around to give Junie attention, she greeted him with a right jaw hook, turned around and gave Kenji and elbow in the gut, then spinned on the ball of her foot to give Cory a roundoff to the head. She didn't care that she was wearing a skirt. Her anger was flaming and she intended to get answers, but out of the three and however many more she suspected, she blamed and hated Cory most of all. Perhaps Julie used to be a Katie.

"Damn! This is gonna be good!"
"How much you wanna bet she's a freak in bed?"
"I haven't seen anything like this in a while."
"One girl against three boys? What is she thinking?"
And the ever common "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" did not phase Junie. She had a goal in mind and her focus was sharp as she straddled over Cory's limp body, pounding his face to a pulp. As she fidgetted on top of his body, she noticed something cold and hard brush against her bare leg. She took the silver pistol from his pocket delicately and stood up, facing the two innocent boys. She grew a crazy grin on her dark face, eyes covered by her long dark hair and with her arms at her side.
"Who did it. Tell me who did it... Or I'll just kill the both of you."

At this point teachers were closing in and students began shrieking, shouting, screaming, gasping, and Junie saw this as a sign to get away. But before she made a break for it, she raised her hand and shot at the boys, and not checking to see if she got them, missed and hit someone else, or missed and simply hit air, she disappeared.

Marluxia_Xii

Currently strapping Sephiroth and Axel to a bed fo
Website
spaces.msn.com
Scylla saw through the crowd as Julie brutally beat on the three boys, all while keeping her guard up. She hardly knew Julie, but she did know that Katie was one of her friends. This whole situation was being blown out of porportion! Well, not exactly, since it already was quite a big deal. She watched as Kenji and Alex crumpled themselves away from such a surprise hit. This was so...unexpected. Ms. Solo wadded herself through the crowd of the ever famous "FIGHT FIGHT!" chant. And frankly, it was becoming quite annoying.

Through the little openings that people allowed between their bodies, Scylla watched as Julie beat Cory, his face swelling and becoming devastating colors of purple and blue. She was straddled atop of him, pinned him helpless to the filthy hallway floor, where thousands of shoe soles walked upon everyday. Solo wanted to intervene, to slap a sense into Julie and what exactly she'd done. But, she was much too slow.

"God Almighty..."She heard someone whispering next to her, because now, the crowd was settling, quieting. Almost...an eerie quiete. Then, the chaos began.

The only thing she was able to clearly understand were the three single shots, aimed for...whom she did not know. The boys, a student, a teacher...she didn't know. Everything was moving by so quickly, she just ducked on instinct to the floor, where she could smell the smoke that came from that unknown pistol. Where it came from, that was irrelavent. All she knew now was the simple fact that Julie had snapped. She'd completley lost it.

Something warm was touching her skin. A lukewarm feeling, soaking itself onto the creamy complexion drew her to it, almost being hypnotiezed by it. A certain dizzieness was compelling her, but not to the point of a fainting. Her blouse was wet and sticky, attached temporarly to the choatic floors of Richland High School. Solo's hand reached for that sticky part, coming from the lower abdomen. When her hand reached up to examine it, she saw the splattered red. It smelled funny. Like...like...

Blood.

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Alexander's staredown with Croy was abruptly interrupted by a sudden tapping on his shoulder. It was light, seemingly more polite than demanding. An exasperated mix of a sigh and a groan passed his lips as he turned around to face his poking assailant, half-expecting to to be a teacher ready to scold all three of them.

He was promptly greeted with a fist. He was granted a fleeting glimpse of the balled hand before it solidly connected with his jaw, tossing Alexander temporarily into a world of stars. Pain shot through his jaw as it was nearly knocked out of place. His body naturally moved along with the force of the punch, Alexander feeling his back slam against the lockers and his entire body slip slowly to the ground.

The sound of attacks hitting bare skin filled his ears as Alexander began to peer through the mental fog that had filled his mind. His head pounding, Alexander gazed to his left, dazedly looking for his attacker. It was one of the popular girls, a beautiful brunette. She looked familiar and Alexander had often seen her in thehallways. Her name remained a mystery however and any attempt at remembering it was quickly cast aside as a gun was placed in front of his face.

The chants and cheers for fights that came from the recently gathered students grew louder, various jeers being verbally tossed at Julie and the three boys. Julie's eyes were filled with rage as she pointed her gun at all three boys in turn. Even Alexander, one of the less emotionally expressive people in the school, had fear in his eyes. Havnig a gun pointed at one's face generally instilled such a feeling upon a person.

"..or I'll shoot all of you."

It was after these words had crossed her lips that Julie seemed to regain some sense of self. She realized the attention she had gathered and took notice of how much trouble she could be in. In a haste, Julie pushed her way through the crowd, barely turning around to fire her gun. A loud bang echoed throughout the halls as the pistol fired, Julie quickly turning a corner down the hall, her flowing brown hair following.

Alexander remained in a stupor of fear and confusion. Why did she want to kill him, much less two other people? Why did she have a gun? More importantly, where did she get a gun? Alexander found himself unable to move. Not out of any physical injury, just a mental barrage of questions that never ceased to flow through his mind.

The commotion around him brought him out of his thoughts, Alexander looking confusedly up at the students that had gathered around him. Several of them ran to Cory, while none approached either Kenji or Alex. Expected, yet saddening at the same time.

"Kenji....what the hell just happened?"

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Kenji had just gotten up from the ground and bowed slightly towards Cory to say, "I'm sorry." Suddenly, he heard Alex give out a surprised breath as he was punched and fell to the ground. Kenji had no time to assess the situation when he was greeted with an elbow in the stomach from a girl about his age. As he fell to the ground, he could see she was smiling. She was enjoying beating the three of them. Her expression showed both rage and joy as she kicked Cory to the ground.

Kenji was breathing hard and fast as he regained breath after being elbowed. He squirmed backwards towards the lockers. He was confused and felt sick. His eyes shot around the room. Slumping on the lockers, he closed his eyes and took one deep breath to calm himself.

Cory was pummelled to the point that it seemed there was no chance he'd be getting up quickly. The screams of the kids added to the confusion of the scene. With his eyes closed and trying to regain, the sound of Cory's beating seemed amplified. He heard it stop. It sounded like she had got up. Kenji quickly opened his eyes and felt his body tighten up as he saw the gleam of a silver pistol. He thought in his mind and came to the conclusion that the years of martial arts in Japan would never help him. Lost in thought, all he heard was, "I'll shoot all of you." Kenji looked at Julie and, fixing the way he looked, got ready to be shot. "I hope she misses," He thought. He saw Julie get a look of confusion on her face. She looked around quickly and took off, shooting behind her and hitting one of the students about 9 feet to the right of Kenji. The student's body hit the ground with a haunting thud. Kenji watched in fear as she pushed past the group of kids on his left.

Deafened by fear, Kenji barely heard Alex say, "Kenji....what the hell just happened?"
"I-I don't know," He said, "What did happen?" Kenji watched as kids ran to Cory. Easing up the locker, he came to a stand. He let out a cought that he had held in through the whole scene so he would not bring attention to himself. Kenji helped Alex up and looked out as it seemed that no one watching seemed to care about them or were too scared to go near them.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Kenneth, better known as Mr. Lloyd pulled his hand back as Alex had stepped in to help his friend up and off of the ground. Kenji had then bowed to Cory and apologized, when out of the blue a young brunette girl appeared and went ninja on the three. Firing off punches, elbows and roundhouses despite the fact that she was wearing a skirt. Then on top of that she mounted the other student known as Cory and began to pummel the hell out of his face, looking satisfied all the while.

He began to step forward when he saw a silvery glint coming from Cory's pocket. The girl had later pulled it out revealing that it was a gun. And it looked like she was going to use it. Immediately Kenneth dashed forward intending to disarm her, but she had turned around and fired a shot causing everyone in the hall to duck and/or scream. The girl had then run off and around a corner, this wasn't good.

First, Kenneth looked around to see if anyone was hurt and then looked to the three whom had just had their asses handed to them. "What in the hell did you do?" he yelled to the two nearest, which were Kenji and Alex. He then walked over to help the two up. "Come into my classroom. We need to talk." He said to the two, calmly, but there was a tone of annoyance in his voice. He had heard rumors that a sudent had been raped, as well as speculation of who had done it. He heard Kenji and Alex often, he wanted to get to the bottom of this.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Emily Smith sat against the tile wall, panting and gritting in a puddle of something wet. She tried to stand up. She realized at this point she really did need help. She shuffled to the door way and opened the door a little.
At that moment the alarm went off with a mechanical voice in the background repeating over and over again "Lock Down. Lock Down." being heard over the screams and noises in the hall way. Students and teachers began filing into classrooms. Lights in each classroom began to go off sporadically and lights in the hall ways were turned off, as well. The whole school went dark and quiet and Julie had an eerie feeilng of extreme discontent as she walked down the hall alone.

She gripped her hand into a fist. She didn't even see half the people she wanted to confront. Her unexhaustible rage was still flaring up inside of her. She wanted to hurt badly the people on her list and if she had the pleasure to kill any one of them, it'd be Cory. Why her rage was so great, no one really knew. People didn't really care to know the true emotion behind the gossip's story. Julie was just a resentful character in a highschool soap opera and would remain so now and until graduation, best known for her opinionated speeches in class. Mrs. Smith appreciated it. She enjoyed the students' passionate work, though a few times it landed her in trouble. Mrs. Smith wasn't sure how she felt about seeing her now.

Julie stood just infront of the door, gazing upon her English teacher's trembling body. She bent down, her knees tapping the puddle of water and put her hands on the shoulders of her teacher.

"Miss Smith?" she whispered.

She was hand her face burried in one hand.

"What's going on?" the wo asked chokingly.

Julie shook her head in mental and emotional confusion. She stood up to leave but Emily grabbed her by the ankle.

"Don't go out there! I need help!" she gasped then added quietly "We're under lock down. Heaven forbid anything happen to one of my students..."

Marluxia_Xii

Currently strapping Sephiroth and Axel to a bed fo
Website
spaces.msn.com
Ms. Solo breathed a sigh of relief. The blood wasn't coming from any part of her body, thank heavens. But, then the horrifying thought haunted her. If the blood wasn't coming from her, then it had to have spilt from...a student or another staff member. Scrambling up to her feet, Scylla heard the mechanical voice, almost too calm, monotonuasly repeat;

"School lock down. School lock down...."

The red, sticky stain clung to her blouse, it becoming foul and the fumes hurting her eyes. In the far distance of the hallway, she could see Julie running frantically, the gun dangling from her, what appeared to be, palms. And they looked pale white. Through the screaming chaos, Scylla, pushed thorugh, concerned for the boys that had just been ruthlessly beaten and for the paerson that had alledgidly been shot. But instead, she heard her unruly voice call out;

"Julie! Julie!"

'I can't concern myself right now with her. She's fine, for now.' Solo quickly, panicked, shifted her thoughts back to the boys.

"Kenji!"
"Alex!"

They both looked up at her, staring mostly at the red stain on her blouse. Waving them off, she quickly told the both of them;

"Try to get Cory to the nurse's office. If you don't, just go to my class. You understand?"

Scylla wasn't sure wheather or not they were understanding her rationality in such choas, but they nodded and simply ran for Cory. Once again scrambling to her feet, Solo started running twoards her classroom, hoping to God that everyone in her class room were alright. Suddenly, she felt her knees buckle and found herself kneeling over, with her hands on the floor, palm down. Scylla looked down to see a red t-shirt, back up, and stained with a weird dark color. She gave a shuddered gasp, and put her hand over her mouth, turning away for a moment. It was Aaron, one of her students for this period, lying still, not moving. With shakey hands, Scylla turned him over, and tried to see if he was breathing or not. Or even a pulse, for that matter. Scylla fumbled to find his wrist and placed her uncontrollable index finger over it. Noticing that there was a circle around them now, she authoritivly shouted, panicked;

"Go to a classroom, now! And somebody call an ambulance!" When no one could seem to tear themselves away from such a horrifying an fancinating scene, Scylla surprised them with a; "NOW!"

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Kenji heard Mr. Lloyd call his name and looked towards him. Hearing the words he said directly afterwards, Kenji's head sunk. "Alex and I are in trouble?" He thought. Immediately after Mr. Lloyd, Ms. Solo called from the other side of the hall for the two of them and told them to bring Cory to the nurse. "I'll go see Mr. Lloyd. You take Cory to the nurse, Alex," Kenji said. He walked over to Mr. Lloyd who gestured him into his classroom.

Sitting down at a desk, he looked at Mr. Lloyd for a second and closed his eyes tightly. His mind kept replaying the scene of Julie pointing the gun at him. It was the scariest event that Kenji had ever had. He could've sworn that his life had passed before his eyes and everything before she took off. Shaking his head, he opened his eyes. "You needed something, Mr. Lloyd?" He said. Only seconds after he finished the sentence, a voice over the intercom announced, "School lock down.....School lock down. We have a Code L. Teachers, check your emergency manuals if you have any questions." Kenji ducked down. He had done a Code L drill earlier that year. He was supposed to sit on the floor away from doors and windows. The teacher would proceed to lock any doors and make sure any windows were secured.

Kenji sat on the floor. Today felt so surreal. It was almost as if it wasn't happened. It couldn't be happening. Kenji sighed. "What do we do, Mr. Lloyd? Alex is still out there. I guess he's on his own," He said.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Alexander stared dumbly at Mr. Lloyd, seemingly incapable of understanding his demands. He stayed rooted to the spot, his mouth closed and his eyes fixed upon Mr. Lloyd, as though he somehow held all the answers. Yes, he did indeed see his mouth moving, but Mr. Lloyds words were lost upon him. The face of one of his less than loved elders seemed angry and upset, obviously caused by the recent situation.

It was now that the kinder, more welcomed words of another fell upon Alexander. Ms. Solo, one of the gentler teachers in the school, was ordering either him or Kenji to bring Cory to the nurse. Alexander looked down at the immobile Cory, then at Kenji, waiting silently for an answer to a question he never asked. Kenji informed Alex that he would go with Mr. Lloyd and that Alexander himself was to take Cory to the nurse.

Why his friend made this decision was unknown, but that was irrelevant. Alexander was burdened with the task of delivering one of his least favorite people to someone who could heal him. Quietly, he bent down, lifting Cory up with some degree of ease. Those years of lifting musical equipment came in handy, finally.

As Kenji left, following suit with the rest of the spectators in the hall, Alexander was in the middle of the hallway, Cory hanging off of his shoulder. He knew not if Cory was concious or even alive, and felt that stopping to check would be a bad idea. Julie may still be around and she may very well end both Alexander's and Cory's existence forever.

As speech returned to Alexander, he muttered varous swears about his current predicament, beginning the long trek owards the nurse's office. As though to add to his misfortune, the loudspeaker turned on suddenylu, it's announcement followed by the sound of locks clicking.

"Lockdown! Lockdown!"

Alexander groaned as he continued his path to the Nurse's office. Fear still resided in him, although he hid it in case Cory should decide to wake up. Life-threatening situation or not, Alexander still had some dignity and was not about to lose it in front of his enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back