• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

School Lock Down

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Julie yanked her foot away, almost as if she were kicking at her teacher whose pants had grown into moaning.

Julie's developing mind wasn't sure what to make of the whole situation. She was beginning to regret her whole rampage until she realized the person in the short distance was one of her targets. Alex.

Her steps, already moving at a fast pace, quickened. Her arm extended with her finger on the trigger. Her rage was back. She was ready to kill him right there, but her focus was yet again interrupted.

"Julie!" Emily screeched at the top of her lungs, her face wet with sweat and tears. She had come out of the bathroom just in time and ran far enough to see something that would break her heart forever. She collasped on the ground, crying and panting. Why are the police taking so long? And who allowed a student to stay in the hallway alone during a lock down? On top of her physical and emotional pain, Emily Smith was now incredibly concerned and pissed.

"Dammit. I had him..."

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
ooc: QJ, my apologies love, but I will be gone from the 23rd until the 28th. Presumably, in that time I will not be able to post. I trust SHOL enough to take some control of my character. If it is alright with him, i would like him to take control of Alexander until my return.

Marluxia_Xii

Currently strapping Sephiroth and Axel to a bed fo
Website
spaces.msn.com
Solo was shaking. The hallways were becoming quiete, with a few scrambling students scrambling into a random classroom, panicking. It seemed as if..as if these students were completley concerned more for themselves now, not even listening for a plea to call an ambulance. She'd been lightly slapping Aaron's now cold cheek, the pulse that she'd finally managed to feel was faint, almost gone. That gunshot...I shouldn't have hit him, or anyone for that matter. Now, if, she knew, if he died, Julie would be tried as an adult for murder. And she most likely wouldn't make it out of there.

"C'mon...Aaron...please..." Scylla whispered, almost willing him to come to. He wasn't answering. Just breathing so slightly.

She tore herslef away, remembering Emily who had stayed behind in the bathroom. Was she okay? Maybe she could find the principal, or someone...It was Alex running blindly down the hallway, seeming frightened out of his mind.

Marluxia_Xii

Website
spaces.msn.com
Solo was shaking. The hallways were becoming quiete, with a few scrambling students scrambling into a random classroom, panicking. It seemed as if..as if these students were completley concerned more for themselves now, not even listening for a plea to call an ambulance. She'd been lightly slapping Aaron's now cold cheek, the pulse that she'd finally managed to feel was faint, almost gone. That gunshot...I shouldn't have hit him, or anyone for that matter. Now, if, she knew, if he died, Julie would be tried as an adult for murder. And she most likely wouldn't make it out of there.

"C'mon...Aaron...please..." Scylla whispered, almost willing him to come to. He wasn't answering. Just breathing so slightly.

She tore herslef away, remembering Emily who had stayed behind in the bathroom. Was she okay? Maybe she could find the principal, or someone...It was Alex running blindly down the hallway, seeming frightened out of his mind.

Marluxia_Xii

Website
spaces.msn.com

Marluxia_Xii

Website
spaces.msn.com

Marluxia_Xii

Website
spaces.msn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back