• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

School Lock Down

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
[Ooc: It's short. I know. Sorry, I promise my posts will get bigger and better. ^_^]

Kenji woke up at the usual time, 6:00 AM, to the sound of The Pillows blasting out of his alarm clock. Drowsily, he stumbled to the bathroom and started brushing his teeth as he took his morning shower. He got out of the shower and put on jeans, a Asian Kung-Fu Generation t-shirt, and his track jacket he had gotten while on the soccer team. Breakfast was a nice, steamy bowl of Miso Soup while watching some morning cartoons on Cartoon Network. "Today is just one more promising day. It's one more day with my fantastic friends at Richland High," Kenji thought to himself as he stepped outside and walked to the bus.

The bus was noisy as ever. Teenagers were sharing the latest gossip or talking about the latest craze. Kenji, smiling at some of the people on the bus and saying a few good mornings, eased his way towards the back of the bus as he looked for a seat. He knew a lot of the kids that were already on the bus, but only a few of them were really nice to him and could be considered more than just acquaintances. His close friends wouldn't be getting on until the next few stops. He looked around and saw that a seat wasn't taken. Slumping into a seat about two rows up from the back, Kenji unzipped his bag and started reading a manga that he had imported earlier that week as the bus started moving again.

Last edited:

Thespis

"No, I'm coming today....well I plan on being on time...you're one to talk, getting mysteriously 'ill' three days before Christmas-God damn it!"

Tyler turned the steering wheel sharply to the right, swerving to avoid the SUV who had just cut him off. After saluting the woman in a most ungracious way, he reached onto the passenger seat and grabbed the cell phone that had been tossed there.

"Emily? Yeah, I'm fine. You're going to get me killed...I'll be there in ten minutes. Later." Flipping the phone shut, the sixteen-year-old cranked the volume of the radio a little louder as he prepared to merge onto the highway.

Roughly eight minutes later, he pulled into the Richmond High School student parking lot. He could only smile to himself as a group of students that the majority considered "popular" stared at his old junker with looks of utmost contempt. Hauling his backpack out of the back seat, Tyler turned to lock the doors when he was greeted by a very recognizable voice.

"I still don't understand why anyone would give you a car."

Smiling, he turned around to face the girl that had placed herself on his trunk. Throwing his backpack over his shoulder, he replied with sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Well now, it can't be because I live forty minutes away. No, it's probably just because I'm so damn pretty. Shall we?" he asked, offering his elbow.

"We shall."

Emily linked her arm around his, and together the two friends entered Richmond High from the side doors. The chatted about nothing in particular as they navigated through the crowded hallways, although watching a freshmen trip up a flight of stairs occupied their discussion for quite some time. She abandoned him at the ever-crowded English hallway, and he continued his journey to European History absorbed in his own thoughts.

He took his place by the windows, noting that someone behind him hand tossed a piece of paper onto his desk. Ruffling around in his folder, he removed a similar piece of paper and handed it nonchalantly to the guy behind him. They had an unspoken agreement; Tyler would do the Physics homework while the other would do Euro History. Glancing at the clock, he removed a blank sheet of paper and a black pen.

Five minutes till class starts...go!

Turning over the homework he was about to plagiarize, he began copying furiously, wondering how much he could get done before the bell guillotined his grade.

Marluxia_Xii

Currently strapping Sephiroth and Axel to a bed fo
Website
spaces.msn.com
Scylla Solo prepared her classroom with the test papers. Math, of course. She already knew that some of her worst students were struggling to just get by in the class, even though she'd given them many chances for tutoring and make-up assingments. Shaking her head, Scylla sighed. Even she didn't want to give test so early in the morning, but, it would be over, wouldn't it?

Plopping down in her teacher's swivel chair, Scylla was pooped. She hadn't gotten sleep all night the night before, and she graded disappointing papers. Well, there were a few that perked her up, hoping that someday all her clasess would pass superbly. Seemed that day was far, far off. Her heels already hurt, and she didn't feel like dealing with the other teacher's complaints about classes and students that never listened....blah, blah. The sob story had been heard before. Glancing up at the clock, Scylla saw that it was only five minutes 'till school began. Sighing, she began to rethink about teaching kids. They have no respect, and they don't listen.' But then, Scylla reminded herself that for every person who went out there and made it because of her teaching...well, that was enough to keep her there at Richland High School.

It was then that the bell rung. Time for another day of teaching. And maybe a little bit of hell, at that.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Mr. Smith pulled into the school parking lot and turned to his glowing wife.

"Are you absolutely sure?"

"Honey! Listen, I can still work. I promise you, it will be okay!" she insisted.

He gave a weak smile and finally complied. "Alright, then." He placed a hand on her enlarged stomach and planted a sweet kiss on her lips to comfort both wife and soon to be child.

"Okay. I'll see you at three." Mrs. Emily Smith returned the kiss, shifting her bag onto her shoulder. As she exited the car she wiggled her fingers, giving her husband one last good bye.

Mrs. Smith was usually early for her English class grading papers or listening to kids with their problems, academically related or not. Today was a little different since it's become obvious she's toting around a little bundle of joy. No one complained. Everyone was happy to greet her, congradulate her, and rub the tummy, something which would otherwise seem strange and inappropriate.

She entered her room to see it looking almost empty. She did see one student, who happened to share the same name, sitting at her desk. A few other scattered throughout the room sat sleeping, working, or even giving a "Hey, Miss Smith!"

"Hey, Emily. You know, I wish the other kids would get here. I'm really tired of people being tardy because they want to stay in the hall way and chat."

"Ey, Miss Smit!" shouted a dark boy peeking his head into the classroom.

"Yah, I'm also tired of students being late because they like to harass their teachers. What you want, boy?" She said a brow raised and arms folded. She moved toward the boy, probably to twack him on the head. "Get to class!"

"Naw, Miss, stop trippin'. You wasn't here this mornin'. What wrong wit you?"

Mrs. Smith laughed and turned to Emily. "He's asking what's wrong with me. Can you not see what's 'wrong' me?" she asked playfully. "Maybe if you didn't fail biology, you'd be able to recognize a pregnant woman when you see her."

"Man, Miss, you bein' harsh today!"

"I'd be sweeter if there weren't three minutes to the bell and your first class wasn't on the other side of the school. Get goin', boy! You come up here during lunch anyway. I'm not going anywhere!" She smiled and waved as the boy finally got to class, laughing in reply to whatever sarcastic retort he made in reply. Mrs. Smith seemed to be popular with the black students who seemed to always stick together in their own clique. Maybe it was because she was the only black teacher who comes to mind who's involved with students and student activities. She's even making plans to host an ACT-SO group next year.

Mrs. Smith turned around and noticed her "Lock Down Procedure" paper was about to fall down. She pinned it back up and smoothed it, her hand running over words that most people ignore:
LOCK DOWN PROCEDURE

EMERGENCY LOCK DOWN ALARM is signified by a principal's voice repeating "Lock Down". Follow procedures.

A Lock Down is implemented only when an extraordinary event occurs.
This might include:
A major fight or near riot situation
Dangerous, unauthorized person on campus (with weapon)
Shots Fired or Potential for shots to be fired
A community event that may have significant implications at the school site

ACTION
Upon the sounding of the lock down alarm:
1. Immediately report to your room bringing any and all students in the area into that room.
Even if the students are not yours.
2. LOCK YOUR DOOR.
3. Huddle together in corner of room with most obstructed window view.
4. Do not let anyone, not even a student or staff, in until Lock Down has been declared over or authority person is identified.

If you are outside a locked room, it is best to go into a nearby restroom and stay in a locked stall.
A few years ago the school had lock down drills. But there has been no real threat, even when they were implementing the drills. No one thought about it anymore. Like the "Dangerous Weather Drill", it was simply forgotten. Something like that just wasn't expected to happen.

Then, finally, the bell rang with Smith at the door admitting a few second late students. Smith liked to leave her door and windows open. It made school seem less like a confined penitentiary. The walls were embellished with stylish posters and borders with plants on the window sills. Smith wasn't afraid to go wild on her own desk either. A look at it, and you'd know what to give her for a birthday gift in an instant. She made her classroom a home away from home.

She looked up at her sleepy classroom. Droopy eyes and bobbing heads were normal for first period. Smith smiled. It was her job to wake 'em up.
"Hope nobody's dog ate their homework last night. I'm taking it up right now and yes, this time it's definately for a grade."

OOC: o_o Hope you enjoy the mega long post. ^_^ Ah, I added a bit of irony because I love it. Or atleast I can only hope it becomes ironic by the end of the RP. I'm talking about subtle irony. Not the big obvious one in quote box. =|

Last edited:

Marluxia_Xii

Website
spaces.msn.com
"Good morning everyone." Scylla greeted, her professionalism in tune. The sleepy heads and ones face down on the desk was the usual routine. She smiled at bit, and grabbed the stack of test papers. They had everything that had been covered for the past month. Equations, some simple mutliplication that required thinking and some order operations. Solo could hear groans coming from every direction.

"I know, I know. But, would you like me to give this test right before your weekend break?" She countered the moans and groans.

"Aw, c'mon Miss Solo!" One of her usual loud-mouthed students called out. "I didn't even have time to study, miss!"

Shrugging her shoulders, Solo sympathically mocked his complaints. "Look, Mr. Buler, I gave you all two weeks notice on this. Surely, you had to have found the time in your tight, tight schedule to actually study for this."

He didn't have an answer. Smiling, Scylla triumphidly began to lay dow the test papers, upside down, of course. But, there were always your peekers. Solo had gotten so used to it now, that she didn't care. Let them, maybe something will snap at their knowledge. She was just hoping that the majority would pass this test.

"Miss Solo?" A voice called out, reasonably intelligent.

"Yes, Ms. Emmy?" She always addressed her students with a 'mr.' or 'ms.' It was in her habit. "What is this test on?" Well, hadn't she gone over that three time yesterday? Sighing, Scylla patiently breathed. This new jigg of hers, teaching, was alot harder than she'd expected. Two years at it already, and she still found herself surprised. "Everything for the past four weeks." She polietly answered. Well, at least that burning question was answered.

"Ok, everyone. This is a short test. It'll only take you about thirty minutes. You may begin."

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Kenji slipped into Mr. Smith's class just before the bell rang. He had spent almost too much time in the hallway talking to his best friends, Laura, Collin, and Dan. Looking around he saw his seat at the right end of the 3rd row from the front not taken. "English is such a pointless class," He sighed as he passed the teacher's desk, "I hate 1st period. We just learn the same thing over and over again. I bet today is just another pointless lecture on pronouns."
"I heard that, Kenji. No, we're actually learning about clauses. I hope you find that this lecture has a point," Mr. Smith retorted. Kenji smiled and looked around to see that only a few kids near the front had noticed. He nervously waved at them and smiled at Mr. Smith.

Avoiding making eye contact with many of the kids, Kenji started to move towards his seat. Today was certainly promising already. He had already managed to tick off a teacher, and school had only just started. He was almost to his seat when he heard the bell ring, and Mr. Smith say, "Hope you did your homework last night. I guess I forgot to inform you that it's for a quiz grade." Mr. Smith always had his students walk to his desk to turn in papers so Kenji opened his bag and grabbed his work. Throwing his bag at his desk, he trudged up to the desk and turned the paper in. "I see that you're actually turning your paper in on time today," Mr. Smith said.
"Yes, sir, I am." He said with a smile and started the journey back to his seat. "Why does he always have to be that way? Maybe, he has a bad home life and takes it out on his students." He thought. Lost in thought, Kenji didn't notice that Sarah had placed her bag slightly in the aisle. A strap looping around his foot, he tripped face first onto the floor. "Today is definitely promising. I don't think it can get any worse," he groaned as he heard some of his classmates laugh at him. Looking up at Sarah, he smiled and quickly went to his seat. Sitting down, he pulled out a notebook and watched as Mr. Smith started his lecture. As he talked, he started writing and doodling in his notebook. Today was already horrible, and it hadn't even really started.

Last edited:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

The conversation he ran away from left him so unsure about how he felt, that he was actually late for class, for the first time in years. Mr. Hopkins, his science teacher, seemed surprised that he was late and didn't even say anything, as if he would just excuse it. Cory stumbled to his desk and sat down only to slump until he felt that he was about to fall out. He ran his fingers across his desk tapping each of them in a noisy motion. It seemed to upset others, but he didn't care. He just kind of went off to his own little place thinking about his girlfriend and how she betrayed him.

"Ok class, hope you studied. Here's the test." Mr. Hopkins started to hand them out as everyone started complaining and giving excuses about how they shouldn't be taking it. Cory didn't seem to care or have a problem with it. This science stuff came easy to him. He took once glance at the test, picked up his pencil and quickly wrote down all of the correct answers. The test was exactly the same as the sheet he had given the day before, for review. Mr. Hopkins always did that, and Cory took the advantage of just memorizing the review sheet to get ready for all of the teachers test. Cory put his head down, while raising his hand, letting Mr. Hopkins know that he was finished with the test.

As the final minutes of the class rolled by, Cory seemed a little depressed. He couldn't understand a few things he had been thinking about. "Who was the guy who messed with my girlfriend? I can't wait till I see that bastard." He tightened his fists, when the bell rang for second period." Well see everyone tomorrow. Remember to wear something you don't mind getting dirty. We will be disecting again," Mr. Hopkins said as the girls seemed to moan, while the boys were looking foward to torturing the girls with the parts they would be messing with. Cory got up slowly and went to go meet his girlfriend.

Katie was sitting in her next period class only with a few others there. Katie was always the type to get to class early. Kind of like a teachers pet, but he didn't mind. "Katie, who was the guy you slept with?" "Oh, Cory, im so glad to see you. We really need to talk. I don't want you to be mad at me. " "Im not mad, just please tell me who this guy was." "Um....im sorry, I cant tell you that. Cory, please come over to my house tonight. I need to just be with you." Cory walked out with a slight smile on his face, just to relieve Katie of any bad intentions that Cory was thinking of at the moment. He hurried to his second class and sat down just as the bell rung. He wasn't too thrilled about math. He was alreayd having a bad enough day and his teacher was always a ****.

Last edited:

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Name: Kenneth Lloyd
Age: 32 (funny thing is that my AP English teacher was only 23)(Math teacher/basketball coach)
Appearance: Ken is a very tall man as 6'6, and quite handsome. Chocolate skinned as well. His physique is akin to that of a professional basketball player. As far as clothes he has a rather wide range of dress, one day he may look like a student the next day he'll be in a suit that a teacher shouldn't be able to afford.
Personality: Humorous and energetic he finds that this is useful when teaching geometry, his students actually pay attention to him. He is also a stickler for teamwork as well.
Bio: Kenneth Lloyd formerly of the Washington Wizards. He was a phenomenal player really having won Seven NBA titles.

He grew up in the city of Oakland, California with a middle class family. He had been into sports form an early age specifically basketball. As he grew he excelled both athletically and academically. He even gained a full-ride scholarship from Howard University, he was later drafted into the NBA after his freshman year, he chose to remain in school while playing though. It was a fallback incase of an injury that ended his career. He later graduated, but at the cost of a shot at his first NBA title. His team was happy for him none the less.

Ironically, this past year he had been plagued by injuries and has been forced into an unplanned retirement while he recovers over the next season or so. During this time, he had decided to do something that he had always wanted to do, teach. As of now he teaches Geometry at Richland High, as well as coaching the basketball team.
Sample: CLickity clack

Ken sat as his desk as, the students flocked into the classroom. He took his feet off of the desk and brought them to the floor, the soles of his Nike Air Jordan IV's squeaked as hey hit the tile on the floor. The cuffs of his Dark Blue jeans were tucked behind the tongue of tis shoes. He then stood up and dusted the crumbs of the bagel that he was eating off of his red Lacoste Polo. He felt casual today, therefore he dressed that way. The bell rang.

"Good morning class." He said. But, he only received one or two form the students in front, tired ones at that. He then reached into his drawer and pulled out an air-horn. Raising it into he air, he then gave it a loud honk.

"I SAID, good morning." The class then gave the response that he wanted.

"Okay now that I have your attention we'll get started. Your tests are in and all of you have done exceptionally well. The lowest score was a B minus. And on top of that we're about a week ahead so, you have earned yourselves a free day."

The students shouted in excitement. Ken smiled, "Well do whatever you want, as long as it's legal. If anybody is up to challenge me in Tekken come see me."

Ken then walked back to his desk and turned on his PS2 which was hiddne in a closet behind his desk, along with a TV and began playing.

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
With a small nudge on the shoulder by a passing friend, Alexander was roused from his much-needed sleep. His eyes followed them as they sat down, an eyebroq perked. His friend, a black-clad redhead with piercings everywhere but her ears, jerked her head fearfully towards the teacher's desk, Alexander lazily turned his head, fear erupting within him to moment he saw what she was talking about.

Mrs. Smith, one of the usually nice teachers in the school, was in the midst of relieving 9 months of pregnancy pain and anger upon a "Gangsta" student. The student was unable to see Mrs. Smith's baby-holding stomach and repeatedly asked her what was wrong. Mrs. Smith herself was smiling as usual, apparently finding the boy's entertaining. Also as usual, Alexander found it annoying.

With a smile, she shooed the student out of her class, making her way up to the front of the class. Dropping heads and monotonous whispers were commonplace through the class, Alexander himself nearly succumbing once again to the peaceful waves of sleep. THe calm, soothing voice of his teacher wafted over the class, rousing most of them peacefully from their sleep.

"Hope nobody's dog ate their homework last night. I'm taking it up right now and yes, this time it's definately for a grade."

Groans and various sounds of disapproval sounded throughout the class. Predictably, most of the students hadn't done their homework. Reasons had varied in the past from a dog actually ingesting said homework to it being stuck on the roof of a house.

Alexander leaned down, reaching into his bag beneath his desk. Rumagig through the incredible mess that was his backpack, he found a black folder, wrinkled at the edges and in shabby condition. Neatness was not his forte. Regardles, he withdrew his miraculously neat paper.

The assignment, if Alexander's memory served, was to create the bare bones of an original story. Alexander had done so with certain delight. He enjoyed writing very much, and any excuse to do so was a grand time for him.

His story, which in his eyes had great potential, was about 7 Vices and 7 Virtues. The boxes they had been created in and released from, Pandora's and someone of his own creation, her equal and opposite known as Diasthys', boxes were keys to omnipotent power. One Vice had grown tired of eternal reincarnation and sought the boxes as a way to end the secret war between the Vices and Virtues, as well as attaining a permanent death.

Hopeful and believing that his plot was acceptable, Alexander passed his paper forward, his blue eyes following his story as it went along. As hs eyes moved to the clock, he groaned quietly.

Today was going o be a boring day.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Cillian: As always, Cillian was thankful that her first class of the day happened to be a study hall. Not only did this cushion her procrastination when it came to homework and studying, but actually having to pay attention to a teacher this early in the morning could be painful.

Her study hall was in the back section of the cafeteria and there were only about fifteen other students there, most of which were napping or reading. Cillian was currently scribbling in her spiral notebook with a black ballpoint pen. Surprisingly, she didn't have any homework to try and finish up. It was very strange to not be in a constant panic...

Cillian yawned and felt her eyes begin to water. She hated it when this happened. Surely, her eyeliner would smear down her face if she wasn't careful. Cillian wasn't one to wear a lot of makeup, but she'd put a little eyeliner on every once in a while to shake things up.

However, as much as she could try to shake things up, this day didn't seem like it'd be able to get any less boring...

Last edited:

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Mrs. Smith responded to the groans with a gleaming grin. "Come on, if you didn't do it, you atleast have a few seconds to make up some BS," she said as she picked up the papers and noticed some students didn't have anything to turn in.

After all the homework was turned in and Smith safely placed the bundle on her desk, she turned to the class to explain their next project. They had been reading and dissecting 1984 by George Orwell. They even watched Minority Report to write a comparitve essay. Their enxt project would complete their unit and they could focus on the next thing Smith had planned for them.

"So, break into group of 4 or 5. You're making a film to show your groups depiction of a society under Big Brother. I want you to pick an important theme to emphasis in your film. Now, I have a camera here and several tapes if any group wants to start filming now. Go out in the hall, outside, wherever, I'll write you a pass. You can use it any time during the day as long as another group doesn't have it." She put the camera and tapes on an empty desk and added playfully "If anything happens to my camera, it's coming out of your grade."

After a few questions, Smith sat down at her desk to grade the homework papers, leaving the students to collaborate and organize their ideas, or atleast she hoped they were. Instead, she heard a lot of irrelevant chatter and one particular conversation tingled her ears. Some of the students had a habit of congregating around her desk or the computer when they felt like there was no more school work to do.

"Yeah, I know. Katie was looking so awful this morning. I can't believe someone would, like, do that to her," were the words that came out of a nicely dressed blonde. The boy leaning beside her asked "So who did it?" At that point Mrs. Smith looked up from her paperwork.

"Oh my gawd, she won't even say."

"She doesn't know how to stand up for herself!" one girl in their group exclaimed. "That's why she's dating that over protective bastard."

"Who? Cory?" Smith questioned. The girl nodded. "There's nothing wrong with Cory. Did he do something to her?" she asked concerned.

"No, Miss Smith, some guy like totally raped her. Got her drunk and took advantage of her. And she, like, won't DO anything about it. She won't tell me who it is 'cuz she doesn't want to "start anything," she put her fingers up emphasising her protest to Katie's descion.

Mrs. Smith's mouth fell agape at the girl's blunt answer. She put her hand to her heart in disbelief. Shaking her head she added "That's horrible. She won't see the counselour?"

The brown haired beauty who didn't seem to like Cory, maybe an ex-girlfriend, interrupted. Maybe she was more interested in the gossip of it all. "I bet it was a freak like Alex," she said peering over her shoulder to glare and the boy dressed in black. "I've heard things about him."

"Dude, no. Alex is straight. Stop being a little bi--," the boy stopped himself. He was infront of a teacher after all and just sighed. "You're being ridiculous."

The girl continued naming off a few more possible suspects, even naming the new Japanese student ("Japan is pretty weird about that stuff"), when Emily Smith felt the mushed contents of breakfast riding up her throat. The boy leaning against the blonde shook his head in utter disagreement. He opened his mouth to ask Mrs. Smith to get her to shut her mouth, but Smith was about to have an emergency. "Uh, I'll be right back..." She exited the classroom, stepping over students sitting and laying on the floor for whatever reason and made her way to the bathroom. This was the reason her husband was hestitant about letting her go to work today. But the day was partly done. The bell for the next class rang soon after she opened the door. The sun was shining through the bathroom window and lit Emily's brown face beautifully as she hunched over to barf in a school toilet.

OOC: Toboui, its okay that you still haven't told us your character's appearance. The template was mainly for me to make sure I like who I'm letting in. Just make sure to try to include bits of it in your writing.
RPers, if possible, especially you studnets, do try to interact and bounce off each other. It's not just a bad thing that just happens to be happening to your char. You just might be involved in it. It will make things interesting. I hope. Don't fall under the impression that I know what I'm doing. ^_^

Last edited:

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Kenji hadn't been paying attention to Mr. Smith for the last 30 minutes. "What is a gerund, Kenji?" He said.
"Uhhh......a kind of clause that you've been talking about," Kenji replied in a surprised manner.
"Yes, I did talk about it. Do you mind answering me properly?"
"It's a.......clause that has.......an I-N-G word in it.....like running or stepping," He said after flipping through his book for the answer.
"That is correct, Kenji. Pay more attention and stop doodling in your journal." Kenji looked around as some of his classmates quietly snickered. Mr. Smith was his least favorite teacher. He always singled out Kenji. Today, he was at least a little nice in his way of asking. Usually, he calls Kenji something like a "no good punk" when he doesn't answer correctly the first time. Kenji supposed that it was the way he dressed or something that made the teacher act the way he does.

Kenji turned the page in his notebook, straightened up in his seat, and tried to make it look as though he was paying attention as Mr. Smith watched him. He nodded to the teacher as a signal he was ready for him to continue. With a sigh, Kenji began taking notes. After about 10 minutes, he got bored and looked at Mr. Smith, who was writing on the board and writing notes. Flipping back to the page, Kenji began to write and draw again. He was working on designs for a game he was going to make. He had designs of the enemy and hero already drawn and a small profile for each. Kenji began to slump in his chair and began to pay less and less attention. 20 more minutes passed, but he was too lost in his designs to notice. The bell rang, and Mr. Smith said, "Ok, tonight's homework is on pg. 225. It's on the clauses that we learned today. Kenji, I hope you paid enough attention to understand it." Kenji smiled at him and left the room for his locker. Grabbing his science book, he went to stop by Dan's locker. "Mr. Smith picked on me all class, again." Kenji said with a sigh.
"Just chill out in his class. You only have to deal with him for the rest of this year. You're making good grades, right?"
"I have a B in his class. It's only because he takes off points for turning in papers late."
"Stop forgetting them in your locker."
"Okay, I'll try. I have to get to science. See ya, Dan."
Kenji sprinted off to science and sat down in his seat at the back of the class. Mr. Sloan started another fun lecture. This was one of the few classes Kenji enjoyed. Today, the class would be separating themselves into groups. They were making potato guns for a class potato shooting competition. It was supposed to be a fun introduction to physics according to Mr. Sloan. Kenji looked around for someone to group up with.

Last edited:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

"How is everyone doing, today," she asked as to get everyone to wake up. Today they were going to learn the volume of a few shapes. Cory hated this kind of stuff, only because you actually had to pay attention to learn it. He put both his hands under his chin, his hands grasped, and listened to the whole lecture. "Tonight I want you to do page 456 and do all of the problems on the page." She had left us some time, just enough for Cory to finish the work in class. Another student whispered to him," He left me see your paper." Cory gave it to him, knowing that most of the people he hung out with were people who always cheated off eachother. "I don't get why you can't do it yourself," as Cory took it back as soon as he got done.

Chit chat was heard among the few other people in his class. They all turned to Cory. "Hey man, so do you know the guy who raped your girlfriend?" "How the hell does everyone know about it." "Rumors. You know anything that happens around here is heard by everyone." One of the girls said cautiously not to piss Cory off," I heard that it may of been Alex or Cilian. " Cory knew both of these guys, not well, but well enough to go confront them about it. One of the other girls said, " Hah I bet it was Alex for sure. He is always messing with the ladies."

Cory didn't want to cause too much trouble, since he didn't know for sure, but he had to ask. As soon as the bell rung, he waited outside in one of the halls, where he saw Alex go by everyday. He was going to ask him about the situation.

Marluxia_Xii

Website
spaces.msn.com
Well. What a partially done day this had been. Every single one of her classess had all groaned and moaned in disapproval about the test. They wern't usually like this, only when they had those "moody days", which didn't happen often. Heaving a deep sigh, Scylla considered the students lucky. All they had to was listen and do the assignments, with simple instructions at that. And they did, about ninety-four percent of the time. She plopped herself down into her comfy swivel office chair, her heels already beginning to hurt. The majority of her students were nice today, almost everyday. That is if they wern't upset or something of that sort.

Fourth peiod was already done with the test and were working in group projects. Of course, Scylla had nicely asked them to work in a conversational tone. Sometimes, they got a bit out of hand, but she could quickly quiete them down with a look or a reminder to tone it down, from her desk, as usual. Scylla's teacher table was like her own little space. Picture frames with photos of her son, five years old, smiling lazily at the camera. He was so cute with that tousled brownish hair, and crystal-blue eyes. Now those, even at so little an age, mesmorized her into an oblivion. She could look into them for hours. Scylla only had to wonder from whom he'd inherited them from. She had brown eyes, deep and big. Her finace had hazel colored ones. Certainly he hadn't gotten the from her.

"Oh, gosh, did you hear what happened to Katie?" A voice she'd been able to pick up from the reasonable noise in the classroom. That probably was Darcy. She was pretty much the cliche popular girl. Long wavey hair kept nicely, and dressed quite expensively. Today was a nice black and white stripped tunic, extending to her hips and a nice denim skirt. Scylla smiled.No matter if the gossip had to do with petty things like an arguement over a comb or to more serious levels...such as fist fighting, Darcy was the one to spread it. Now this inticed her curiousity. She knew a Katie a little, and was concerned. What had happened?

"Yeah. And you could tell that Cory was furious."
"No shi--" Daniel, caught Ms.Solo's eyeballing and quickly caught himself before he was able to say the whole thing. Everyone knew that there was a zero percent cursing tolerance in her class. She'd give out fair warnings, because everyone slipped now and then, right?

"I mean, why wouldn't...Cory be furious?" Daniel corrected himself, and quite quickly at that.

"Hello!" A very girlish voice snapped sarcastically."He's threatening the guy, or at least what I heard, to fight him."

Scylla knew Cory quite well. After tutoring, he had passed the first semester with a nice grade marking, they'd gotten to know eachother in professional standards. He was having a pretty bad struggle with the math that she taught, but, the potential that she saw in him surfaced in their tutoring sessions. Sighing, Scylla was disappointed to hear such things being said, if they were true. She decided to eavesdrop a bit more.

"Do you even know the whole story?" Daniel had countered the girl, suspicious.

"All I know is that some guy got her so drunk that he was able to take advantage of her. If you ask me, it's her fault for even taking the drinks in the first place." The girlish voice belonged to Cindy, of course. Why hadn't Scylla reconized it?

"Shut it, Cindy. How do we know that was the case?" Daniel continued to want to play this battle of countering one another.

Alright. Time to be in the just-a-little-bit-evil teacher mode. If anything, Scylla wanted to learn more about it, but not from handed-down gossip. They needed to get back on the project anyways. Clearing her throat, Scylla quietley murmured;

"You need to get back on the project, it's due tomorrow. You can discuss whatever matter you're talking about later." She wasn't mean or crabby about it, just polietley asking them to resume their original task. When they nodded that they understood, Scylla gave them a smile and resumed finishing grading the test. Glancing out twoards the open window, she saw Mrs.Smith, or for that matter, Emily skidding down the hallway twoards the bathroom. Solo had concern spark through her, and quickly got up to see if she was alright.

"Exuse me, for a minute." Solo barely even mumbled loudly enough for the class to hear her. As soon as she got out into the empty hallway, the only thing she saw was the brutal afternoon sun streaming through the entrance double doors window. Emily was nowhere to be seen. 'I hope she made it to the bathroom...'

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
As the bell rang, Kenji looked around. Alexander was late to class. He loved Mr. Sloan's class. Kenji had never seen him late even once. Alexander was known by Kenji for remarking on the similarity of the teacher and his favorite band's names. He wanted Alexander to be in his group for this project. Alex did really well in this class, and Kenji figured that Alex wouldn't mind helping him out. Kenji was moved up to this class after his parents requested a more challenging class for him because he tested at AP level instead of Honors. The honors has the ability to take more classes at Richland. After many arguments with the principal, he was moved up to this class but would still have to take the two classes he skipped if he didn't do well in this one. At the moment, Kenji has an A in this class. If he passed this class, he would be able to take higher level science classes at Richland.

Mr. Sloan is a tall, slim man with brown hair and a small beard. He is known for his relaxed personality where he tends to act more like a student than a teacher. He will often join in on jokes and counter sarcasm with sarcasm. Mr. Sloan's personality has earned him a lot of respect among his students.

Kenji sighed. Alex was 5 minutes late. If he waited a little longer, the teacher would have no choice but to write him up for skipping class. Kenji fell back into his seat and looked around the room. He had to choose someone new to be his partner. Today was going extremely wrong. Nothing was working out for him.

[Ooc: After reading over my post, I notice what the class was learning. Please, forgive the fact that chemical reactions don't seem too advance. It was the first thing I thought of. haha.]

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
ooc: I presume we've moved into period 2 already?

Alexander strolled leisurely through the hallways, his mind on everything but the time. Last time he had looked at a clock, he had plenty of time to reach Chemistry before the bell was ringing. His mind floated from his current reverie, one involving duct tape and penguins, to the situation at hand.

In English, Alexander had overheard several students talking about a raping. Who was raped, why and how was something Alexander could care less about. Most likely one of the preppy sluts who ran rampant through the school.

Regardless, he had heard his name brought up during the conversation, Most likely, one of the apathetic idiots deemed "popular" accused him of raping the girl. Although far from the "Good little Christian boy", Alexander had limits. The harming of a woman was something labeled unacceptable by him.

A sharp piercing noise, the bell that signalled the beginning of a new period, sounded throughout the hallways. It never ceased to make Alexander jump in surprise. Releasing a few short curse words from his mouth, Alexander sped down the hallways, knowing that being late for Chemistry is an absolutely horrendous thing to do. Mr. Sloan was quite possibly the bests teacher Alexander had ever had, and pissing him off, although difficult, was not a good idea.

Alexander leaped into the classroom dramatically, his semi-long hair still moving in the "epic" wind created by a rotating fan. He realized how very idiotic it must have looked, a small smile forming on his face as he took a seat, feeling Mr. Sloan's blue eyes follow him.

"Nice to have you join us, Alex. "

With a mock salute and a bow to Mr. Sloan, Alexander looked over to Kenji, one of his friends throughout his career as a student. His smile informed his friend that he was feeling chipper today. Leaning over ever so slightly, Alexander whispered to him.

"Partners?"

T

TheTerrorofDeath

OCC: Ok sorry everyone I kind of went ahead of everyone. Right now I just got done with second period and am in the halls waiting to see Alex. So tell me once everyone has done what they need to in second period.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
"Yeah, sounds fun" Kenji said in his strong Japanese accent with a smile as Alex sat down. He watched as Mr. Sloan got up from his desk. "I'll be handing out your materials soon. Remember the usual rules. Don't set anything on fire, hurt anyone, or hurt any property in here. Oh, also, have fun, students," His voice boomed over the talking of the class. He walked over to the door and grabbed a small cart. Wheeling it in side, he said, "Follow the instructions I give you but be sure to add some small modifications to enhance its performance. You may only use what I provide you. I'll tell you about your homework now because I will most likely forget it. Write a short essay on the laws involved in this experiment. It's due the day after we finish the competition."

Kenji turned to Alex and said, "How are we going to mod this thing?" The class was loud as they all excitedly talked about their plans for their gun. As Kenji looked around, he caught some of the preppy girls talking about a rape that occurred earlier that day. "I think it was that Alex kid," An attractive blonde girl said and looked back at Alex. Catching Kenji's eye, she quickly turned around and started to whisper to her friend, a not incredibly attractive red head, next to her. After hearing this, Kenji looked at Alex and thought for a second. "Did you hear about this rape?" He asked.

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Oh yes. It was Alexander's time to shine. His knowledge of completely obscure facts and ability to multitask often amazed those around him. Whether done on purpose or not, Alexander had a tendency to speak very fast whilst explaining something, often leading his listeners to be more confused than they already were. Thoughtfully, Alexander took a quick look at the paper in front of him, reading the necessary parts and skimming over the rest.

WIth a deep breath, a smile and a pencil to illustrate what went where, Alexander began his description.

"Well, we could put a smaller PVC pipe used to shoot the potato out of, thus creating more pressure inside the gun itself and launching the potato farther and faster. If we were to use compressed air, Nitrogen probably, we could place more kinetic energy in the potato, moving it farther along. The nozzle must be short and thin, probably held at about a 45% angle for distance. "

Upon viewing the look on his friend's face, Alexander smiled sheepishly, taking notice that once again, he had explained things quickly.

"Sorry. Basically, make the pipe shorter, skinnier and use Nitro."

Kenji's question reached his ears and Alexander's face became stony. He was reminded of the acusations cast upon him in his last class, annoyance and anger rising within him. After casting a very dirty look to the girls behind him, Alexander focused his piercing gaze upon Kenji.

"Yeah, I heard of it. People keep blaming me. Do I look like a rapist?"

Alexander kept his voice down, wary of bringing Mr. Sloan into the conversation. As much as he respected Mr. Sloan, the current subject was best left to the students. The female students from earlier made a very bad job of hiding their interest, leaning in with obvious curiosity.

Last edited:

Noob Saibot

Jeff "Snype" like every other day walks in late after second period and is imediately sent to the office.

Principal: Where have you been young man.
Jeff:.........
Principal: Oh yes the quiet one, Mr.????? *Vice Principal* has been dealing with you.
Jeff........
Principal: Do your parents know your late everyday?
Jeff:.........
Principal: Oh whatever just get your ass to class you don't even understand me anyway do you. Just go.
Jeff: * What a total jackass doesn't even know me whatever i'm just gonna go through the day as normal.*

Jeff walks through the hall and meets up with his friends. Writes on a peice of paper *What has happened i missed first and second had to do some business y'know. Got reamed out by the Princepole*
Guy: nuthin happened but dude you can't keep this up.
Jeff flips him off and walks off and is followed buy George Gulliani. George throws him into the lockers laughs and keeps going.
Jeff.*He's gonna get it

Jeff runs up behind George and kicks him in the balls, punches him in the face and pulls a knife on him.
Jeff:you stupid muthaphuquer you should have known one of these days i would snap and it happend so if you want to keep your damn life walk away.
George: (cowering) ooookkkk don't be stupid man you have everything to lose.(gets up and runs down the hall) Jeff turns away and throws the knife at him and it sticks into the back of his head he falls to the floor.
Jeff: Anyone else want to screw with me. thought not.
He walks to Geology

I have a template i actually pm it to qj like it said at the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back