• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

School is coming......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.myspace.com
Meh, I'm looking forward to school starting up. I'll be starting 8th grade. qo.op Haha, 7th grade was such a beesh. -.- You lucky peeps, starting the 7th. I start September 1st. >=|

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Yes I hate school wish it never existed for real its a waste of time during my middle school years I never learned a thing now I'm in 10th grade I learn a few things here and there but not to many

P.S I wish someone would blow our school j/k or am I muwahahaha

P

PIG.

The 25th for me. Goin to 7th grade. Im wearing goth pants (I hate goths but they look so rpg styled) on the first day so everyones is gonna be like, GASP.

I also get to organize school events too! Like a DDR tourney. (The one we had back in 6th grade sucked.)

Rich

Come out, Tigerlily
Awards
Website
rairich.blogspot.com
Urgh, in one way I want to go back. In another, I don't. And then there's another reason I don't.

Anyway, 22nd for me, so Monday. Bleh. As kg, I also have some weighted classes. 3, to be exact. The rest aren't weighted, but are difficult. US History should be weighted. The teacher is a sadist who treats us like college students. Even the straight A students get around a C in his class. T_T Anyway, I do like the fact that I'll get to see all my friends again.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
i dont start school until Sept. 6th, but b'cuz of the F'd up way my school works, Xcountry team starts this monday, which i don't really like that much, and since im gonna be a freshman, im required to get toured around the school or something and then pay of every thing the friday afta next *year book, etc*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back