• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

School is coming......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown KeyBl@de

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!I don't know about you but for me,school is gonna start in like about 2 weeks!!!!! It's like the opposite of christmas........At least G-phoria is coming too.

Edit: Tomorrow Sora'sgirl??? I wish you luck.

Last edited:

Blondepipsqueak

Sucks to be you, Sora'sgirl110! I hope you have a good first day, and good luck! ;)

I start next Wednesday, but I only have English and History. The wednesday after that I start my Graphic Arts class a the Local Vo-tech school. I can't wait!

Sora22

Our school starts this Tuesday.....*moans* Sora'sgirl110, I feel sorry for you, but you'll make it! :D My only electives this year is stupid FRENCH! It sucks! I'm a Junior, so I only have one year left after this one! (hopefully! :) ) Hope you have a good first day Sora'sgirl110! :)

~Life~

The old member
I KNOW! I am so excited!!!!
I cant wait to be back in Highschool again!

*Jumps up and down*

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
:/ I'm actually looking forward to school, I mean, my friends will be there and everything, and 'sides, I'll be a Junior. My schedule's looking good too, I've got weighted classes and art and spanish, and as usual, my friends are in most of them. =D I'm looking forward to school, only thing is we start on the 22nd. Then there's also softball, flag corps, the plays...oh yes...and prom...o-o Yay.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I know, horrible isn't it? School starts for me tomorrow. I have four tough subjects: Algebra 1, Biology 1, English 1, and World History. Other than those, my other subjects will be easy. Not only will this be my first day back in the year 2005, but it will be my first day in High School, I'm gonna be a freshman in the 9th grade. Oh great, my stomach's acting up even thinking about it . . . I'm so nervous.

Yea, im so lucky i have to leave mi house and walk to the bus stop in 15hours! arrg..... school is soo annoying....-__-'

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

I start this friday but dont have to go to any classes cause its freshman orientation and i am a junior helping out. DAMN FOR BEING ASKED TO HELP. But i start next wed. so....Woot.
(not)

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
I start school on August 16. I'm lucky because all of the freshman have to start a day before everyone else here. This year is going to be great because I'm going to be a Junior this year.

~Life~

The old member
yeah i am gonna miss that....and i am also sad to say cause of school i wont be on here as much.........

Ooh thats true.... i usually get on late at night and with me being in school from 9am-4pm and then from the bus i get home at 4:30pm then homework arrggg...... thats sad

~Life~

The old member
pwn3d to the max said:
i got anopther 2 weeks so i got plenty of time i hope that high school rules
Highschool is the best! I had the best freshmen yeah ever! I was in all the drama plays i sung i met tons of friends! YOUR gonna LOVE IT!

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Ah, Freshman year is right around the corner. Meh, I like school, just the hanging out with friends and beating the sh*t out of other schools in lacrosse part. Not the education crap, that can burn in hell. If you knew how my 9th grade building is, you'd freak. Its one small building packed with all for middle schools we had. After that, we go to either of our two High Schools.
<_<
We're a big town indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back