• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scary Moments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 71005

When I was 4 years old, there were a bunch of unexplained occurrences in my house. One night I was walking through the hallway and I swear I heard footsteps behind me, I ran straight into my room.

Carbonite

When my twin brother was dying, that was scary.
But conventional fear would probably be when I was ten and got locked in my grandma's basement in the pitch dark while I was alone. Couldn't find the lightswitch so I just crouched down and cried until everyone got back.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Another scary moment was when these gang members did a drive-by in my apartment. I was inside my house and we heard gunshots. When me and my mom went outside after they have left, we saw an old lady and one of my friends dead on the ground. They were aiming at my friend but they accidentally killed the old lady and successfully killed my friend.

Uh, wow. Time to move out.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Once got a big chunk of steak properly stuck in my throat. There's nothing as terrifying as not being able to breathe. Your instinct is to try to suck in a breath, but with a big lump of rare meat in the way, all that does is stick it more firmly into place. I had no air in my lungs to cough with, and have never felt sheer panic like I did during the twenty or thirty seconds it took my friends to smack me on the back hard enough to dislodge the meat. My hands were still shaking with adrenaline a good 45 minutes later.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Be careful with that, as doctors usually say that slapping someone on the back can just lodge the food further down the trachea. Heimlich Maneuver ftw :)

But yeah I experienced something similar (kind of) when I was upstairs in my room with the door closed and the TV on, and my mother began choking on food and almost died in the kitchen by herself without me hearing her. It was a good thing my stepdad was home and immediately noticed to Heimlich Maneuver the food out of her. It was scary thinking that my mother could have died that day because of my neglect.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Be careful with that, as doctors usually say that slapping someone on the back can just lodge the food further down the trachea. Heimlich Maneuver ftw :)
Unfortunately I was in no position to tell them as much at the time - it took them a good while to even realise I was actually choking :/

But yeah, it's scary to think how easy it would be to choke without anyone realising...

Macabre

Gold Member
Sleep paralysis.
Happened to me about a month back. I felt like I was awake but I couldn't feel my body, couldn't move my legs or arms or even my head.
Lasted for about 6-7 seconds.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Oh, wait, I forgot one.

So,I woke up in the middle of the night, and I saw something... Well, it looked like it was standing in front of my dresser. I wasn't certain if it was was looking at me, or at the dresser. I spent the entire night awake, beneath my duvet and barely able to breath...

I'm fairly certain it was just my teddy bear... Who would have been... Either on the dresser or on my bed, depending on my mood that night. Well, nothing like that decided to happen again... ever. So, it was probably the bear, but I was seriously scared.

Oh, also, one time, I was sick, and I decided to go and hallucinate. Of course, I couldn't move, and I kept on seeing people moving towards my bed... Eventually, I did move, and then I just sorta staggered out my room, into my bathroom, and passed out on the floor for a while. When I woke up, I got some water, and I felt good enough to bgo back to my room. I went to sleep, and things just went normally after that point.

Key

Exile
Awards
....Wow, guys. this is some scary shit. i didn't think that many people would post, heheh....

another emotional scary moment, we were at DisneyWorld on a very crowded day and my sister got separated from us. We panicked for about four hours before a park cop found us and told us they found her.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Anybody seen bloodshows.com?
Yeah. That. That is the single most scary thing. EVER.

Fire's fan

probably holed up somewhere watching Black Butler
Once my brother and I went Whit water rafting on a church summer camp trip, when he fell in on the one deadly part of the entire course!It was called the cheese grater because the water there flowed through a couple of rocks, too small for a human to pass through.He didn't go in though he had fallen in on the other side of the raft. But I get chills wodering what would have happened if he sat on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back