• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Scary Moments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
i looked around and didn't find a thread like this, so here goes:

What is/are the scariest things that have happened to you? Something that you saw or experienced that kinda messed you up a little bit inside?

Here's mine:

Some of my sister's friends came over, and they were playing outside. While i was sitting on the computer, i heard a huge crash and the sound of glass shattering, then screaming. My dad runs up the stairs screaming "CALL 911!!!" and i do. when i go downstairs after handing the phone off to my mom, i find out that one of my sister's friends had fallen through the plastic cover over one of the shafts into out basement, and shettered the glass window with her knee. This wasn't the worst part though. AFTER they took my sister's friennd to the hospital, my dad and i went down to the basement for a damage assesment. There was blood EVERYWHERE. on the walls, on the carpet. After seeing a massive puddle of blood on the windowsill, i kind of just broke down and ran out of the basement because i couldn't look at it without throwing up.

Haven't been able to stand gore/horror flims as much as i used to anymore. :/

YUPPP

When I was five my cousins and I found our little 2 year old cousin in the bottom of the pool.

First time I seen a dead child, and I certainly hope it's the last.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
My car stopped suddenly at a train track after watching Paranormal Activity at midnight.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
This one time, a few years ago, I stepped on some lady's property while she was... doing something... in front of the building. Me and my brother wanted to know if the store that was there was reopening and was just being renovated, or was being closed... and renovated.

She got really pissed and started threatening us, and she took our pictures, so we ran away. Then we told our mother, who decided to go over there and... do something.

And that's as scary as things get with me.

Silfarion

My family was driving on a mountain, and it was a foggy day and the road was slippery. We slipped to the side once, and we found out that we were only few centimeters away from the edge. That still scares me, thinking that I could've died.

Jolts

A while back my dad and I were taking some cousins to see Tigers Stadium when they were in town.
When we got there we parked in a normal space, and when we got out a man came and demanded $50 to park. My dad wasn't going to pay him until he started pulling my youngest cousin up close and saying it would be a good idea to pay. My dad did and we got out of there as soon as possible.

Aria

braver by the minute
Last summer, me and my cousins were at these river rapids with tons of rocks. We were climbing one, and it was slippery so when I put my foot down it slipped. I ended up falling off the rock which was like 7 or 8 feet high, landed on another rock (on my back) and bounced into the water. I thought I had broke my back, it hurt like hell. I was pretty shaken up after that

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
When I was eight years old, I went on my family's annual skiing trip and ended dangling from a chairlift that was fifty feet in the air for five minutes while we got to the top of the slope.

αsiя

space coke
Me and my friends went to the Queen Mary a few years ago. We wandered off to those haunted places people were talking about. We went into the pool of the ship and in there we heard some little girl. It was scary as f*ck. We heard more voices so we decided to leave to were our parents were.

Another scary moment was when these gang members did a drive-by in my apartment. I was inside my house and we heard gunshots. When me and my mom went outside after they have left, we saw an old lady and one of my friends dead on the ground. They were aiming at my friend but they accidentally killed the old lady and successfully killed my friend.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Some of my cousins, my sister, and me went into this small cave that went back really deep and that was just scary. I liked the places where you had to crawl but there were places where you had to walk across a little bridge the width of your feet over a pit. Somehow they got me to go across and come back and somehow I got out of that cave without fainting or getting injured. I`ll never go in there again. Oh and some moments with my parents were scary but I prefer not to mention those. One time at my friends house we thought someone was trying to break in. My friend thought she saw a person`s shadow at a window and came running back into her room freaking out. Then she grabbed her pocket knife and we stayed very still on her bed for awhile until we felt like it was safe, but that was very scaring.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
There was the time I saw the inside of my hand. Long story.

There was the time I almost drowned. Another long story.

I also passed out once. Not fun.

And the time our car was broken into at night.

There was also a moment when it was winter and we were going down a hill while my mom was driving me to school. We ended up sliding and spinning down the hill at the same time. We were just going round and round and down and down, and I was so afraid we were going to hit someone. We finally came to a stop at the bottom, and thank goodness no one else was around.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

Watch that, read, the lyrics and look at the pictures, and hopefully you'll understand why i posted this here.

αsiя;5057409 said:
Me and my friends went to the Queen Mary a few years ago. We wandered off to those haunted places people were talking about. We went into the pool of the ship and in there we heard some little girl. It was scary as f*ck. We heard more voices so we decided to leave to were our parents were.

Another scary moment was when these gang members did a drive-by in my apartment. I was inside my house and we heard gunshots. When me and my mom went outside after they have left, we saw an old lady and one of my friends dead on the ground. They were aiming at my friend but they accidentally killed the old lady and successfully killed my friend.

When I was five my cousins and I found our little 2 year old cousin in the bottom of the pool.

First time I seen a dead child, and I certainly hope it's the last.
D:

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
One night, my dad was driving me home from a basketball game, when a huge rock crashed in our windshield. Upon closer examination, we found that it was actually an owl. It appeared as if it had flown right in to our car. XD

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I was in SF and the elevator stopped in the middle of going up. IT-WAS-FREAKY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back