• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saving TAV and RAX is bs.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digidude111

I personally think it's very good writing to have a tragedy befall most of the main characters for its climax. so why did they choose to write Sora save RAX and TAV? its a waste of writing IMO to write a tragedy befalling the characters and then eventually save them. please don't flame. it's just my opinion.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the i deas confuse me becuase RAX does not seem urgent they are all were they bleong only Tav are critcal

Digidude111

the i deas confuse me becuase RAX does not seem urgent they are all were they bleong only Tav are critcal
well apparently RAX are hurting too so sora has to save them as well which i find far fetched considering Axel and Xion are both dead.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Axel and Xion's return isn't urgent, but it was obvious and plausible since Days came out. Roxas, on the other hand, gets in the way of everything. :C

Axel, I've seen coming back as Lea since we found out his true name in Days. xD I figured we'd see more of Xion, but I do think she's not necessary to return. Roxas returning however, is a real amount of bullshit. He's pretty much Sora's body and soul with Ven's heart. If Nomura brings Roxas back (which he almost definitely will, much my sadness), whatever excuse he creates for Roxas' return will be completely bullshit. Plus, what more does he have to offer in the KH story that Ventus can't fulfill himself? Why bring Roxas back, aside from his massive fanbase?

TAV, on the other hand, make a lot more sense to return. They're all in some sort of "limbo" state, when you think about it; Terra's possessed by MX, Aqua's trapped in the Dark Realm and Ven pretty much IS in limbo, being in a comatose state, with his heart having merged into that of Sora's heart.

And heck, even Namine makes more sense in returning than Roxas does. Nomura's implied from the get-go that she's not even really a Nobody, but just a "???" DiZ just labeled her as a "special Nobody" for whatever reason. Plus, Namine was created from Kairi out of Sora's darkness, unlike Roxas, who's basically comprised from important "parts of the typical KH human" from both Sora and Ventus. If Roxas comes back, he gets in the way of Ventus awakening (and if Roxas gets his OWN heart, then he's not really THE Roxas; it's just Sora's body and soul with a different heart) as well as most likely creating complications for Sora's own state in future games too.

Zyrax

well apparently RAX are hurting too so sora has to save them as well which i find far fetched considering Axel and Xion are both dead.

Well, that's not the truth:

At the end of Days, you can see that Xion still lives on in Roxas (or in Oblivion and Oathkeeper). I'm not sure, where but she still lives anywhere in any form.

And according to the DRS XIII, if the heart of Lea's heartless was released before Axel faded away, he will reappear as Lea (like Xehanort will).

So Sora has the chance to save both of them.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I figured we'd see more of Xion, but I do think she's not necessary to return. Roxas returning however, is a real amount of bullshit. He's pretty much Sora's body and soul with Ven's heart.

Xion is just as implausible as Roxas; she's made of Sora's memories. Bringing her back will mean ripping Sora's memories of Kairi out again.

In any case, I would like to think that 'mending their hurts' doesn't mean 'bringing them back to life'--I think perhaps just having all their amnesias sorted out so they can move on happily remembering each other and with a proper goodbye is enough.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Xion is just as implausible as Roxas; she's made of Sora's memories. Bringing her back will mean ripping Sora's memories of Kairi out again.

In any case, I would like to think that 'mending their hurts' doesn't mean 'bringing them back to life'--I think perhaps just having all their amnesias sorted out so they can move on happily remembering each other and with a proper goodbye is enough.

True, true. And I have to admit that I like the idea of some of the "mending of the hurts" =/= "bringing them back to life"

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Axel and Xion's return isn't urgent, but it was obvious and plausible since Days came out. Roxas, on the other hand, gets in the way of everything. :C

Axel, I've seen coming back as Lea since we found out his true name in Days. xD I figured we'd see more of Xion, but I do think she's not necessary to return. Roxas returning however, is a real amount of bullshit. He's pretty much Sora's body and soul with Ven's heart. If Nomura brings Roxas back (which he almost definitely will, much my sadness), whatever excuse he creates for Roxas' return will be completely bullshit. Plus, what more does he have to offer in the KH story that Ventus can't fulfill himself? Why bring Roxas back, aside from his massive fanbase?

You see, what I think, Roxas won't really fully return, what I think is that when Ven returns, he may just have some of Roxs' memories as well as his own.

But Lea, I believe will come back...and I know that people say that Roxas and Axel's torment is that they forgot Xion...but IMO I still think that Lea wants to reestablish a connection with Isa. That would add a little more to "saving Lea", which IMO would make saving him a little more important than just remember Xion.

And if they intend to bring Xion back, as a person (Which would be really stupid), then I want to see how bad they would screw that up.
But the way they bring her back, as a person or by a memory, I'd like to see how.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
You see, what I think, Roxas won't really fully return, what I think is that when Ven returns, he may just have some of Roxas' memories as well as his own.

I've seen a few people saying this, and I have to say, I completely disagree and don't like it. Roxas may have been using Ven's heart, but Roxas is his own person with his own memories. Saying Ven would have Roxas's memories would be the same as saying Vanitas has some of Ven's memories. Same heart basically, right? But no. They are individuals in their own.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
-sigh-
More people who don't know that RAX's torment isn't physical.

And according to the DRS XIII, if the heart of Lea's heartless was released before Axel faded away, he will reappear as Lea (like Xehanort will).

-sigh-
Another person who doesn't realize that we don't know how the whole 'returning' rule applies to Xehanort the Apprentice because he's 3 People.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
-sigh-

-sigh-
Another person who doesn't realize that we don't know how the whole 'returning' rule applies to Xehanort the Apprentice because he's 3 People.

Inorite? It's been stated countless times in multiple threads already :\

Zyrax

-sigh-

-sigh-

He will appear in the same state, his heart fell in darkness --> Xehanort (not the Master, not Terra, or somewhat else)

And what does it have to do with Lea? I wrote it above. Read it again and if the preconditions are like i listed he will appear as Lea.

If you don't know about, read the DRS XIII

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lets just not save any of them and move on :p

its not like sora knows them...

Well, he did meet Aqua and Terra all those years ago, even if he doesn't remember them. Ven, Roxas, and Xion are all in him, and of course he met Axel :p

But anyways, he's the boy who can connect his heart with anyone.

He will appear in the same state, his heart fell in darkness --> Xehanort (not the Master, not Terra, or somewhat else)

Apprentice Xehanort.

And what does it have to do with Lea? I wrote it above. Read it again and if the preconditions are like i listed he will appear as Lea.

Whether or not Axel/Lea returns (even though he probably will) is irrelevant, because mending his hurt doesn't involve a physical return. He and Roxas share the same pain, the pain of having forgotten something important. That was the point he was trying to make.

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

If you don't know about, read the DRS XIII

XtA is made from, Terra, MX's heart and ME's heart. 3 Hearts, 1 Body. Not 1 Heart.
We don't know if those hearts merged or if they even can.
So, when XtA fell to darkness, we have no idea how the separation went.
For all we know, there might be another "Xehanort" running around that appeared when XtA fell to darkness.
We only know where two of the pieces went.
MX went to Ansem SOD.
Terra's body went to Xemnas.
Whether Terra or Eraqus are in unknown. It's quite possible they were in Ansem SOD or even Xemnas, but we don't know for sure because it's not the usual circumstance because XtA wasn't a normal person. (Lea can't even be used as a example because, as far as we know, he's normal)
Also, we have that Voice in the Chamber of Repose that is still unidentified. It's possible that it could be Terra or Eraqus.

Lea is not in torment, Axel is. And please, give me a link to whatever DRS XIII (I assume it's an interview), because I never even heard of that, and Google hasn't either.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
XtA is made from, Terra, MX's heart and ME's heart. 3 Hearts, 1 Body. Not 1 Heart.

Terra's soul always seems to be left out of the loop ^^

We don't know if those hearts merged or if they even can.
So, when XtA fell to darkness, we have no idea how the separation went.
For all we know, there might be another "Xehanort" running around that appeared when XtA fell to darkness.
We only know where two of the pieces went.
MX went to Ansem SOD.
Terra's body went to Xemnas.

Wasn't it implied that they merged since Apprentice Xehanort is always used as the "if the Heartless and Nobody are defeated, the Somebody will return" example?

Whether Terra or Eraqus are in unknown. It's quite possible they were in Ansem SOD or even Xemnas, but we don't know for sure because it's not the usual circumstance because XtA wasn't a normal person. (Lea can't even be used as a example because, as far as we know, he's normal)
Also, we have that Voice in the Chamber of Repose that is still unidentified. It's possible that it could be Terra or Eraqus.

I still say it's Aqua's sentiment, but that's just me.

Lea is not in torment, Axel is. And please, give me a link to whatever DRS XIII (I assume it's an interview), because I never even heard of that, and Google hasn't either.

It's just more commonly referred to as Another Report:

Kingdom Hearts Another Report - Secret Report XIII Translation[/QUOTE]

Zyrax

Terra's soul always seems to be left out of the loop ^^

(...)

Wasn't it implied that they merged since Apprentice Xehanort is always used as the "if the Heartless and Nobody are defeated, the Somebody will return" example?

I wanted to say these two facts *damn* >.<

I still say it's Aqua's sentiment, but that's just me.

I have the same opinion ^^

If Xemnas is a "true nobody" (we have a similar discussion, I've started today xD), he could be made of Terra's body and Terra's soul, so she told Xemnas (because she thought, he's Terra) where Ven is. This part is only a random speculation by me :p

And yes, the DRS XIII (Director's Secret Report) is an special interview with Nomura after the release of KH II (I'm not sure, but I think it was directly after the release :S).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I wanted to say these two facts *damn* >.<

I beat you there :D

And yes, the DRS XIII (Director's Secret Report) is an special interview with Nomura after the release of KH II (I'm not sure, but I think it was directly after the release :S).

It's included in the limited edition version of KH2FM+.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
I've seen a few people saying this, and I have to say, I completely disagree and don't like it. Roxas may have been using Ven's heart, but Roxas is his own person with his own memories. Saying Ven would have Roxas's memories would be the same as saying Vanitas has some of Ven's memories. Same heart basically, right? But no. They are individuals in their own.

I kind of don't even agree with what i said....lol....but it can seem plausible at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back