• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saved By Mickey anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many times have you been saved by mickey?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I find it humorous that even in the KHII official strategy guide, the first words used to describe the fight with Xaldin happen to be, "The fight against Xaldin is extremely difficult."

Which I'm sure made most players nervous upon reading that. I mean, really, try harder to state the obvious.

Actually, most players probably didn't use the official KH2 strategy guide their first time through, or ever (like me- I didn't even know one existed) so most probably had no idea just how hard Xaldin was, except through word of mouth.

And, I never checked an unofficial strategy guide until the fight with Xemnas. So... most probably didn't know.

_Eliona_

KHII isnt difficult!

No it`s not (not with all the major hints of where to go, when to go, and all the new reaction commands and abilities of course ;] ..) but some of the fights in KH2 were difficult, like the Xaldin one that everyone is discussing right now.

And I see what Lifes.Lover is saying and I agree. When players got the game not all of them bought the guide with it. Most (me included) like to play through the game on their own and actually have the fun of figuring it all out instead of just reading it all step by step.

KHNigratoe

i was never saved by mickey in normal but in begining loads of times[ thats because i had never played befor when i did begining, and i sucked but when i did normal i was easilie ready for proud :D]

Alpha_Sonix

I think I was saved by Mickey 3-5 times on my first playthrough of it, however when I found out a technique to beating Xaldin, using one of Goofy's Limits repeatedly and using a ether, then I didn't need him any more.

Anagram

Banned
I've played through the game so many times i lost track.
I remember the first time was the fight with Xaldin.

sometimes i'd hope to lose just to play him.

C

Colours

Pft...:closedeyes: on my first time playing i lost to Xaldin at least 10 times!!
after that i forced my friend to do it. [she beat him in under 2 min on her first try!!:thumbsup:]

Great for you.
I lost 6 times to Xaldin.

rent

i been saved by mickey a lot in KH2: final mix in critical mode. x_x

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
on proud mode, i actually had to use mickey to beat the two bosses at beast's castle the FIRST time you go there (sad, i kno) but after i got used to it all i actually smoked all the org members on my first time each, even xaldin! after losing about 20 times on normal guess one just gets used to him.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
On my first two playthroughts (easy, medium) Mickey never came.. I just always died in the wrong place, lol, jk. But on my hard mode game, I lost to Xaldin and I think.. I think he also came once while I was fighting Xigbar.. but I can't remember..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back