• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

santcuary and its backwards lyrics.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I doubt it. Now, if Passion backwards came out exactly the same, then maybe. But Passion and Sanctuary existed long before KH2 came out, so I doubt there is any real connection in backwards lyrics.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i see o_O
i dont think it means anything

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
youre probably right... just my stupid fan paranoia
36.gif
lolz i see XD
well most fans are like that...

YPPQ510

I agree with everyone apart from the first post lol.

I really don't think it means anything to be honest :/

yeah, but you GOTTA admit, it was just a LITTLE creepy, isnt it? how it fits perfectly? but of course, my stupid fan paranoia talking again :31:

Blacken78

It just simple coincidence that playing the song backwards happens to say those words... Nothing special....

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Some are coincidental, like how one word inevitably sounds like another backwards, but I'm sure I heard somewhere that some of them were official. The clearer-sounding ones have got to be there on purpose, but 'He was Ansem' is so very garbled it's likely coincidental.

RoxasAi

Idk if i agree with every one...then again i dont believe in coincidences...... it sound very real to be, i know some time people hear what there want to hear but i even tried not hearing it and i heard it so.....ya creepy

Santuary

It's creepy how a lot of the backwards lyrics actually relate to the game itself-

"I need true emotions"- the nobodies and their lack of emotions.
"I hate emotion"- some of the org members hate emotions (Xaldin for example).
"He was Ansem"- Riku literally becoming Ansem (Xahanorts heartless)/Diz originally being the real Ansem.
"Close it"- closing the door to Kingdom Hearts.
"Live and release"- Sora releasing Kairis heart/defeating a heartless releases a captive heart/releasing Kingdom Hearts.
"I shall fall asleep"- Sora sleeping/Birth by Sleep.
"And it was real, and I never knew it"- the question as to wether or not the emotions that Roxas and Axel (And Xion I suppose) felt where real/Soras false memories of Namine feeling real to him.
"I will not destroy 'em"- Riku refusing to destroy Sora while under Xahanorts control.

Talys Alankil

This is an oooold video. At least in the french-speaking community.
I don't believe this is connected to the game, first Passion (and I think Sanctuary too) was released way before the game.
Second these sentences that "appear" don't really fit. I mean, without the subs, I doubt you would be able to understand that. 'specially the "He was Ansem". OK we know some sentences had been reversed, but that already existed in Passion, so I doubt they were a "clue to find a reversed text" or something. My opinion, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back