• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Saddest disney movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
Lion King. I don't remember much of the fox and the hound but I remember it being deppressing X[

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
I watch the 1990s Disney classics more than I do the old classics, so I say Lion King. And Lilo and Stitch when Lilo was about to be taken away by the social worker and Nani had the talk with her. The song she sang was so sad, I remember my sister and I (we were little kids) crying. There was also a small part in Sitch has a Glitch when Stitch briefly died. Although I knew that he would come back to life,everything in that scene worked well from the music to the voice acting and was enough to get you really depressed.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I think the saddest part in "Bambi" is when the poor chicken get's shot.

D:

It's not a chicken...it's a quail...

Fox and the Hound has it's sad moments...but The Lion King really struck me hard with the idea of lossing a father..*shiver* and I grew up in a family filled with hunters, when Bambi's mother died it didn't even phase me..hahaha

Last edited:

KHlover07

Website
www.animepassion.tv
Lion King used to always make me cry and if anyone remembers Oliver & Company, that movie made me cry when I was a kid too. Oh and Mulan was kinda sad when Shang finds out his dad died in battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back