• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rurouni Kenshin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora'sProtector

RUROUNI KENSHIN IS SO KEWL!!!!!

I actually am learning some type of swordsman ship, and I use a reverse blade sword. ^_^

I REALY whant the video game.

Darkness Riku

Rurouni Kenshin is the best sword anime,I just wish they showed it more often,instead of just on Saturdays.

axelslegwarmer

Website
www.luciferownsme.deviantart.com
kairigirl said:
Caitlin they're airing the eps again!! In order and everything, we tape them each night and watch them the next day...even though I've seen nearly all. I even have one of the characters as my desktop. ^^ I forget her name, but I guess they meet her near the end of the saga, because that's when I first started watching it, near the end of it. Let's see, black hair, braid or so..I forget her name and weapon, I wanna say a ninja star though...<_< I think it begins with an M...anyways, that's one of the eps I haven't seen, is nearer to the end.

It's Misao Makimachi, right?

Redemptions Light

There are a bunch of people talking about how they are learning swordsmanship. THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could learn. =(

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
kairigirl said:
Caitlin they're airing the eps again!! In order and everything, we tape them each night and watch them the next day...even though I've seen nearly all. I even have one of the characters as my desktop. ^^ I forget her name, but I guess they meet her near the end of the saga, because that's when I first started watching it, near the end of it. Let's see, black hair, braid or so..I forget her name and weapon, I wanna say a ninja star though...<_< I think it begins with an M...anyways, that's one of the eps I haven't seen, is nearer to the end.
Yesh, I know they are on again, I'm soo happy!!^^ It is on tonight, happiness!! When Cartoon Network said Kenshin was returning, I flipped out!! So, I have one more chance to see the last episode along wit all the others.^^
Yay Kenshin!!!

Alw3000

i can't wait till tonights episode! even though i all ready know what happens. I'm reading the magna books. (thats how i got interested in the show.) i think the books are better, but i like the show too. my fav character is Sanosuke. he rocks dude! i need to get the next book so badly! (i'm need #11) yay!

Gamergirl

Silver Member
da show is pretty tight, plus kenshin can kick ass. Ya think cartoon newwork is gonna air any new episodes?

Last edited:

Radical Dreamer

Website
www.myotaku.com
Oh, man...I can't even express with words how cool Rurouni Kenshin is...I own manga vols.2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. and 10, and I recently had to order 11 offline, 'cause my stupid town's bookstore doesn't have 11 OR 12 yet...*cries* I still gotta get 1 and 3, though...I started off with vol. 2 and 4 because I love the Udo Jin-e storyline and the Oniwabanshu one, too. Aoshi's really hot!! But not moreso that Kenshin, I'm afraid...^_^ Anyone else here absolutely love Sagara Sozo?? Wooow...too bad he got executed...

I love the show, but I sometimes think that the manga is better...I don't know, I guess because Watsuki-san wrote it! ^_^ There's only a few true Ruroken fans in my school, so finding people to talk about it with is kinda tough...-_-' I'm actually working on a sig of Ruroken right now...I learned an incredibly cool quote in English II that fits the series perfectly, so you'll probably see my new sig up sometime in the near future.

Bye!

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
Gods, I'm a big Kenshin fan. ...though he's my second favorite character (I was a Sanosuke fan from his first episode XD W00T!). *laughs* Actually, my friend is in the process of writing a fanfic that replaces a majority of the main characters from RuroKen with people she knows... and I somehow became Kenshin. ...c'mon, he's tiny enough to be mistaken for a woman...

NOTE: That story is actually where my name came from. Mostly, anyway.

EnigmaticWarrior

kairigirl said:
I think so...sounds familiar. I've seen episodes where she was in them...actually, they were my first. I believe in the very last ep when Kenshin and Sano and them left a city they were in, she stayed behind. Let's see...meh, I'll edit this once I can get the pic for you..

http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/media/232/rk_groups095.jpg

Misao is the one on the left of this pic, kairigirl. :D

Last edited:

MP3Gamefreak

Rurouni Kenshin is tight. Enishi is also crazy. Shishio is also crazy. Damn all the characters of Kenshin is tight. I'm waiting for the other eps like with Kenji. Yeah I'm out. peace.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Dark Seeker said:
The show is awesome are there any new episodes
No, sadly. *cries* I wish there were though. They're jsut showing the episodes again, nothin new.

Anywayz, its on tonight, yay!!!^^ Lets see which one it is tonight...*goes to cartoonnetwork.com*Ahhh!!! Wait a sec...DBGT is in its place!!!! What the...NOOO!!!!!*cries a river* Is this only for one night or forever, ahhh!!!o.0 Now I will never see the end!!!

Radical Dreamer

Website
www.myotaku.com
Caitlynn1027 said:
No, sadly. *cries* I wish there were though. They're jsut showing the episodes again, nothin new.

Anywayz, its on tonight, yay!!!^^ Lets see which one it is tonight...*goes to cartoonnetwork.com*Ahhh!!! Wait a sec...DBGT is in its place!!!! What the...NOOO!!!!!*cries a river* Is this only for one night or forever, ahhh!!!o.0 Now I will never see the end!!!

WAAAHHH!!! It's gone forever!! NOO!!! I hadn't finished watching all the episodes yet, and I found out on Thursday that it was gone...*tries to cry, but has no more tears, since every time she has posted about this atrocity, she has cried...;_;* I really relate to Kaoru now, though...If you've read vol. 7 of the manga, you'll know what I mean. Kenshin's the best anime ever; Cartoon Network should be tarred and feathered, and then flooded by my angry letters. >_< *sniff...Kenshin!*

CJA

I like this show...I wish I could be as fast as Kenshin is in the show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back