• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rurouni Kenshin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arian

Re: Ruroni Kenshin

A few Questions

Is rurouni Kenshin: Samurai X in a few countries

With Kenshin Himura and Sanosuke

And thats it ..

If it is, then yes indeed it is the best samurai series ive ever seen, even better than The last Samurai.

(I know I know, Samurai X WTF :D But thats belguim for ya)

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest

Ariana said:
A few Questions

Is rurouni Kenshin: Samurai X in a few countries

With Kenshin Himura and Sanosuke

And thats it ..

If it is, then yes indeed it is the best samurai series ive ever seen, even better than The last Samurai.

(I know I know, Samurai X WTF :D But thats belguim for ya)

originally the series itself was going to be called samurai x when sony had the rights, but when they didn't they put back the original title. Though they left samurai x for the ova's and the movie.

and yes it is the one with kenshin himura and sanosuke

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

I remember this anime, I watched it when it first came on Toonami, because it used to come on after Yu Yu Hakusho last year. I never saw Sumari X, but that officer who almost fought Kenshin to death, I like the way he thrusts with his sword.

evil_kenshin

RPGplaya said:
I remember this anime, I watched it when it first came on Toonami, because it used to come on after Yu Yu Hakusho last year. I never saw Sumari X, but that officer who almost fought Kenshin to death, I like the way he thrusts with his sword.

how cut was the toonami version? did they include jinei's suicide (that guy thats around about the 8th episode who kidnaps karou so kenshin will become like the batosai, and the police chief in the first of this 2 part episodes asks kenshin for help in dealign with him)

logpile

Heartless

I remember that, I think, if I remember correctly they did show it. I remember Kenshin almost killing him then Kauru breaking the hold, then I think he pushed his hold on himself too far, and died. Arghh I don't really remember, maybe he died from his wounds...But that was a good sub story, i thought.

evil_kenshin

logpile said:
I remember that, I think, if I remember correctly they did show it. I remember Kenshin almost killing him then Kauru breaking the hold, then I think he pushed his hold on himself too far, and died. Arghh I don't really remember, maybe he died from his wounds...But that was a good sub story, i thought.

nope, i got that episode on dvd he commits suicide but it would figure cartoon network if its on toonami would cut that

did they leave in the opium (in the first story that introduces megumi, aoshi and stuff) or did they change it to soemtihng else? since i don't know if toonami would leave drugs in during the timeslot?

T

Tidus22340

evil_kenshin said:
nope, i got that episode on dvd he commits suicide but it would figure cartoon network if its on toonami would cut that

did they leave in the opium (in the first story that introduces megumi, aoshi and stuff) or did they change it to soemtihng else? since i don't know if toonami would leave drugs in during the timeslot?
Yes they did. I remeber Sano remebering how healthy his freind was, and that he died of opium poisoning...then later he found opium on megumi's person...so yes they did show it.

shikamaru_ako

well actually samurai x is a little different,because there is a new series were after all the fighting kenshin settles down an gets married to karo,an you see a older an wiser sano it pretty sweet,guys should look this up

Alw3000

okay for all you Kenshin fans out there, here is a great place to talk about the show, books, movie or anything that has to do with Kenshin or any of the other characters. so yay!:)

Redemptions Light

Rorouni Kenshin is AWESOME!!!!! That's one of my favorite shows. My favorite guys are Kenshin and Yahiko. Kenshin is sick with his sword. He can take down a bunch of people with just a reverse blade sword. Kenshin is sick!!

T

Tidus22340

lol kenshin is like my fav show of all time.....i am the #1 fan proclaimed by myself (and i gotta add that to my sig) because who else can say they took 4 years of hiten mitsuruugi? only me....and yes i do use a reversed blade sword im not gonna kill anyone...

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
I love that show, hehe.^^ I used to watch it every night and I made sure I never missed an episode. (yes i was that obsessed) But I was really mad when I was in N.Y. and I missed the last episode. I wish I knew what happens, but oh well.^^

Anywayz, its one of my favorite anime show of all time!! Yay Kenshin, kick some evil peoples butts!!!

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Caitlin they're airing the eps again!! In order and everything, we tape them each night and watch them the next day...even though I've seen nearly all. I even have one of the characters as my desktop. ^^ I forget her name, but I guess they meet her near the end of the saga, because that's when I first started watching it, near the end of it. Let's see, black hair, braid or so..I forget her name and weapon, I wanna say a ninja star though...<_< I think it begins with an M...anyways, that's one of the eps I haven't seen, is nearer to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back