• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► RUMOR: Winnie the Pooh & Tigger to be featured in Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm not disagreeing with you. I think Goofy is great and Jar-Jar is terrible. All I'm saying is that they have some clear similarities.

Yeah well of course some characters follow the same pattern. And sometimes it works, while sometimes it doesn't. That's what I meant by saying that Jar Jar and the attitude of his just didn't fit into Star Wars. Who knows if he would've been as terrible in another franchise.

Which brings me back to Winnie Puuh...! To me, the whole world has been mostly terrible in this franchise but on it's own, Winnie Puuh hasn't been too bad.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
guys... what if George Lucas has already had input in KH... think about it. Which character is most like Jar-Jar? Goofy! He's got the floppy ears and funny speech to prove it!

Only thing is that Goofy predates Jar-Jar by most of a century!

I actually used to not like Goofy before I found KH. Every time I saw him, he was klutzy, dim-witted, and annoying. SE made him likable and not a total screw-up, though.

The KH Goofy is probably my favorite take on the character besides A Goofy Movie.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Actually, I'm pretty sure that George Lucas said in the past that he created Jar Jar with the intention of him being the Star Wars equivalent of Goofy and of old school silent film-era comedy actors such as Buster Keaton. It just so happened that Lucas didn't understand how to properly execute that sort of comedy and Jar Jar became the most notorious stain in the history of the Star Wars franchise. However I could be misremembering that, so potential disclaimer there.

But yeah, while I always liked Goofy growing up, I definitely think his best incarnations are the Goof Troop/Goofy Movie/Extremely Goofy Movie-verse one and the KH Goofy. In fact, growing up, I always headcanoned that Silvia Marpole from EGM was the librarian at Disney Castle and that Max was busy training as a royal guard at the Castle while Goofy was off on his adventures with Sora and Donald.

Echoecho6

Awards
I actually used to not like Goofy before I found KH. Every time I saw him, he was klutzy, dim-witted, and annoying. SE made him likable and not a total screw-up, though.

Interesting. That is how I felt about Donald

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Interesting. That is how I felt about Donald
Tbh, KH didn't change my view on Donald as much. He's still a squawky, irate duck, especially in KH1. Plus since I always played on the highest difficulty possible, Donald was down for the count more often than not.

BagelBreath

Awards
I'd like to see 100 Acre Woods return.
When I first started playing KH many, many years ago, I hated that world with a passion. However, as I replay the games now, I really enjoy the mini-games and watching Sora bond with Pooh and the others.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i grew up with kingdom hearts so my opinion of disney and kingdom hearts are intertwined.

redcrown

Awards
Quick question, 100 Acre Wood is implied to be a place only Sora can visit, like Christopher Robin. Can anyone else go there, is anyone else allowed? Can Sora bring anyone else there with him?
*hoping he brings Riku and Kairi with him*

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Quick question, 100 Acre Wood is implied to be a place only Sora can visit, like Christopher Robin. Can anyone else go there, is anyone else allowed? Can Sora bring anyone else there with him?

I don`t think we have an answer yet. The only person we`ve see visit the world is Sora and he always goes without Donald or Goofy.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I don't think there is anything stating it's a place only Sora can visit. I think he just goes alone because it's a mini-game world and there'd be nothing for Donald and Goofy to do, gameplay-wise.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

imagine riku appearing there and freaking out, attacking pooh thinking him to be a monster but his keyblade is made out of cardboard.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
The real question is, how much honey can Winnie the Pooh withstand for when he's hungry?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The real question is, how much honey can Winnie the Pooh withstand for when he's hungry?

endlessly. in post release dlc story we learn he is gluttony so sora and riku have to fight for their lives in the 7 deadly acre woods. will you survive?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Outside of A Goofy Movie, I always found Goofy annoying, too. But Goofy is great in KH. The same with Mickey and Minnie. They are just boring dullards in everything they're in, but surprisingly I like both of them in KH. Pete and Daisy still suck.

I know they aren't really in the 100 Acre Wood, but TAV interact with Pooh and Tigger on the command board?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Outside of A Goofy Movie, I always found Goofy annoying, too. But Goofy is great in KH. The same with Mickey and Minnie. They are just boring dullards in everything they're in, but surprisingly I like both of them in KH. Pete and Daisy still suck.

I know they aren't really in the 100 Acre Wood, but TAV interact with Pooh and Tigger on the command board?

all this talk about disney characters, haven't you people seen the house of mouse?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
all this talk about disney characters, haven't you people seen the house of mouse?
I used to watch that all the time as a young kid. In fact, I think that show gave me almost all of my impressions about characters like Donald, Goofy, and Mickey. Whenever it would start a short featuring Goofy, and I'd think, "Ugh, not this guy again."

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I used to watch that all the time as a young kid. In fact, I think that show gave me almost all of my impressions about characters like Donald, Goofy, and Mickey. Whenever it would start a short featuring Goofy, and I'd think, "Ugh, not this guy again."

wow. i always loved mickey and goofy growing up (donald... eh), can't believe nobody else did. i must have just been partial to them because of a certain vidya gaem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back