• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RPGamer's Review of BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Yet again someone complains about the load times. People say that they aren't that bad, but maybe they're longer in the english version.

Well, you never know. The newer stuff they put in the english version mightve made the game slower.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
The dialogue wasn't that cheesy IMO. And if you watch the whole story, you realize it's SUPPOSED to be dramatic.

But 4/5 is still a good rating.

A

Artorius Rex

4/5 is still a good rating so I don't see much of an issue.

marcoreo

Awards
If this was a decently made game, no one should have to do this. Thus it deserves a low rating due to load times.

I think we have to go there we can't leave such a quote unquestioned!

This is BS. Squareenix havé always been good at showing off breathtaking graphics so it was either data install or an inferior game. And it doesnt deserve a low rating because of load Times because thé option is there!
They actually deserve a medal or something because alot of psp games dont adress thé problem but they do!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I think we have to go there we can't leave such a quote unquestioned!

This is BS. Squareenix havé always been good at showing off breathtaking graphics so it was either data install or an inferior game. And it doesnt deserve a low rating because of load Times because thé option is there!
They actually deserve a medal or something because alot of psp games dont adress thé problem but they do!

Yeah I've played Jak and Daxter on the PSP. Load times weren't at all like this. The game has flaws, deal with it. The load times are annoying. Thus, reviewers lowered the score. They have reviewed video games before so I have to guess that they are right. The game is still good storywise and such. But, again, it has flaws. All games do.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well shouldn't the laod times be longer since we have more stuff the the JAP version
I don't really mind waiting 8 seconds either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back