• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RP Battle: .:Sakura vs. Naruto:.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
King Naruto said:
I got two battles to attend to. God, are you guys trying to kill me? Fine Sasuke, i'll beat ya this time and i'll use the character i'm using against Sakura. Since this is my strongest character out of my arsenal.

AT. You mean AT yer arsenal. NOT OUT OF! >_< Idiot.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Actually, he means IN his arsenal. :/

Also, KN, it's my personal opinion that Sasuke is better than Sakura, but then again I've seen sakura in one rp lately, mayhaps her performance was simply under par. =D

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Could all please stop spamming a thread and calling it a battle rp? This is what pms are for if I am not mistaken. Break, stop encouraging them. <.< If anyone has a problem I'll fight all of you at once. Now start a battle and try not to make me read two pages of spam again.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Come on, King Naruto! I know you can do it! I don't want you to lose this RP battle! Come on now! You can do this! Don't consider this as spam, but I'm merely cheering on my little bro. Come on! You can do this! I'm giving you a few words of encouragement here! Your big sis is here to support you!

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Breaking Point said:
He's doomed :/

Also, sakura, when is this battle gonna start?
I assume, later today. I just have to make myself awake, so I can type out my temp. >_o

.:EDIT:.

Name: Hatake Tsutira
Weapons: Wrist Daggers, Kunai, Shuriken.
Appearance:
ci22_ninja-girl.jpg

Element: Darkness
Village: Konoha (Hidden in the Leaves)
Personality: Quiet, Independent, Stubborn, Anti-social, and Harsh. She is usually untalkative towards others, but may consult things with herself before a battle, or any type of preperations. She hates any sort of teamwork, or to work together with anyone else but her Father. She repects him at the highest, yet never shows it because of her stubborn nature. Some people may describe her as a cold person, but shhe is truly a good person at heart.
Speciality: Chakra Use, Hand-to-Hand combat.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Jutsus:

Meikuzai Teru No Jutsu (Shadow Vortex: Ninjutsu) -The user unites the shadows around himself, then creates a mid-sized black hole. It completely absorbs the user's opponent, and drains all of their chakra. Then, they are spat from out of the vortex, and left motionless.

Koneta Sawa No Jutsu (Spirit Cleve: Taijutsu) -While in combat, the user can charge up a bit of their chakra either into their arms or legs. The user then leaps high into the air, unleashing a devestating physical attack by shooting out a small shockwave from their arms and/or feet towards the chosen opponent.

Horu Shinto No Jutsu (Art of Teleportation: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu) -Enables to let the user to use the shadows in order to change their location. Yet, it still gives a shadowy image of him/her, leaving their opponent(s) in confusion of where the user really is. This jutsu was created by Hatake Tsutira.

Chidori (Lightning Edge: Special Ninjutsu) -The user of this jutsu can use an immense containment of chakra, so much that it is clearly visible, letting out streaks of lightning from the user's palm. For Tsutira, the Chidori is black and green. This is a very powerful jutsu created by Hatake Kakashi.

Dorumu Tata No Jutsu (Shadow Fang: Ninjutsu) -Tsutira created this jutsu, and is the only one that is able to master it. She charges chakra around her body, so much that it gives out a dark green aura. It then takes the shape of large fangs around her arms. She can use this for a physical advantage in combat.

Kazutari No Jutsu (Art of the Flamethrower: Ninjutsu) -Enables the user to create a large shield of fire around them. If an enemy is too close, than it will implode around them, doing fatal damage towards them. This jutsu was also created by Tsutira, and a few other shinobi have attempted to try it.

Bono Tama No Jutsu (Dark Mist: Special Ninjutsu) -Tsutira is the only one that has been able to master this jutsu. It lets the user absorb the shadows ejecting from objects, then it covers the entire area with a dark mist. It it almost impossible to see through it.

Jujino Camarei (Mystic Shadow Healing: Ninjutsu) Allows the user to drain the shadows from around them, then it enters their body, and goes into their wounds. The wounds then quickly close up, and sometimes completely heal if enough chakra is charged.

Omega Totasu (Omega Shadow Spirit: Special Trait) A dark being is kept inside of Tsutira, and it's not even known to her what it is. The Hokage has said that it is actually a force of evil, or a 'curse' that had been placed upon her by fate. It can do magnificent things....or it could do terrible tasks. It all depends on her mood. If she isn't deeply upset or angered, then it will stay at peace. It hasn't been activated yet, so know one really knows what it is capable of. It first entered her body when the Atazuki had attacked her home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bio: When Tsutira was only a small toddler, her house had been attacked by men from the Atazuki. They destroyed mostly everything, but only because her father wasn't home. It was only her mother and herself, and their thoughts believed in certianty of death. They easily killed her mother, now turning over towards her. All she did was cry and scream, having nothing to save her. One of the men stuck one of his steel poisonus claw into her back, which was infected with dark venom. It easily crawled through her body, but mixing up with her chakra force. Her chakra then becme dark and deadly, and rose up to an enormous amount as well. Blood was dripping from her back, but her chakra amazingly healed it up. It then shot from of her body, making the shape of of a lance or spear. It then killed the three men instantly, and blood splattered across the house.

She is also the only child of Hatake Kakashi. She had been trained by her father, untill she had turned twelve. Then, she went to Konoha in order to become a full-fledged ninja. She wants to know every skill from Taijutsu to Genjutsu, and to be able to become an expert ninja. She trains at her hardest every day, trying to accomplish her goal. It seemed that her past inccedent was only temporary, though. Her skills had become a bit poor when growing up, but she only tried harder. Since she was small, people had always teased her that she was never going to become a ninja, and that she would probably become the worst ninja ever. But; she wishes to prove everyone wrong. Rising to the top is her goal, and becoming somewhat of a great ninja, like her father. She has many scars on her body from training in the woods, learning and creating her own jutsus to become stronger. Over the years, she has improved greatly, but she still hasn't been able to defeat many people. Her main purpose in life is to mark the world, and to be well known as a legendary shinobi.

Special Summon: Kamajai (Kah-maj-eye)- The Wolf Demon
Theme Song: Cold -Crossfade
Likes: Bodies of Water, Being Alone, Nature, Meditating, Animals, Calmness, Nightime.
Dislikes: Teamwork, Loud Noises, Authority, Boredom, Failing.

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
^-^

IT'S STILL AT! >_> AT my arsenal. NOT IN! >.>;

It CAN be in, but the FAMOUS phrase he's using says AT.

>.>;

Anyway, Saku, that character pwns. j00 wins! =D XD

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Thelonepickle said:
^-^

IT'S STILL AT! >_> AT my arsenal. NOT IN! >.>;

It CAN be in, but the FAMOUS phrase he's using says AT.

>.>;

Anyway, Saku, that character pwns. j00 wins! =D XD

Stop spamming the rp forum with your stupidity. Either contribute something to the thread or hold your piece. If you want to cheer someone on, then wait for the actual battle to begin.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Morpheaus said:
Stop spamming the rp forum with your stupidity. Either contribute something to the thread or hold your piece. If you want to cheer someone on, then wait for the actual battle to begin.

You forgot a comma. .-.

Idiot. You spammed at my spam. I laugh at you.

Go, Sakura!

>_>

Anyway, yeah. Let's start it before Morph has a child. >_>

EDIT: Fixded it, DRK! XD I'z dumb today. >.>;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back