• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RP Battle: .:Sakura vs. Naruto:.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Thelonepickle said:
You forgot a comma. .-.

Idiot. You spammed at my spam. I laugh at you.

Go, Sakura!

>_>

Anyway, yeah. Let's start it before Morph as a child. >_>
You forgot the h. And Sakura plz just start it <_<;;

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
The wind was blowing softly and the sun was shining brightly. The forest was dense with trees and the leaves moved across the ground. Two figures stood in the middle of the forest and they looked like they were prepare for battle. The figure with the strawberry colored hair smirked and he had his arms crossed. This figures name was Fayt Crest and he was the best bounty hunter around.

His hair moved with the wind and his clothes moved as well. Fayt was not worried about this battle. He was used to this type of enviroment, since he has lived and trained in the forest almost his entire life. He was very adept to the forest so, he would have the advantage. He pulled out his broadsword and he held it at the right side of his body. His left hand and arm suddenly was ingulfed in flames.

OOC: Best I can do right now. Sorry.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
(( Hehe, best of luck, Naruto! =D ))

The younger figure took two steps foward towards its opponent, then chuckled softly to itself. The wind pattered against the trees, which made a calm and easy sound. Then, the one figure looked deep into the challenger's eyes, and a wicked smirk appeared on its face. "I do hope you prove atleast some of a challenge," a young girl's voice spoke raspily, having a somewhat eager tone to it. "I don't want to have to kill you too soon."

The cunning smirk that resided on her face then faded away in a flash, and she had charged up a large amount of chakra into her arms and feet. A very faint, orange-red glow could be seen flowing around her limbs as she prepared for the upcoming battle. She had trained for years and years in the arts of Taijutsu, and even a bit of Ninjutsu as well. She wouldn't let all of her hard work from blood, sweat, and tears go to waste.

Tsutira then made a few hand signs in a quick flash, and a large shadow rose up from the ground, including several others just like it. They then swirled all together, creating an ear-blistering howl from all the energy they were creating. As soon as this was complete, the untied shadows leapt into the air at an unnoticable speed, and created a bind around Fayt, asorbing bits of his power, and making an unescapable clutch. But, as the two opponents knew, this was only just the beginning.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Fayt tried to pull his arms out the bind but, that didn't work. "I guess I gotta burn these damn things." Fayt said. Flames suddenly engulfed his entire body this time and it was as hot as the sun. The shadows disappeared off his body and he made his flames die down. The shadows had barely took some of his power so, he had nothing to worry about. He grabbed his broadsword with his other hand and the blade of the broadsword started to glow red.

Fayt then brought the sword down and slammed it on the ground. The ground started to crack and the cracks were going toward Tsutira. The ground stopped cracking right under Tsutira's feet and then there was silence. Fayt lifted the broadsword up and he held it in front of his body.

Then the silence was broken by a rumbling sound and fire shot up from the cracks in the ground. As the fire shot up from the cracks, Fayt ran toward Tsutira and swung his broadsword at her stomach.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
The young girl grin deviously as she watched the fires erupt from underneath her. She easily escaped the flames by jumping over Fayth as he swung his weapon at her. She placed her right leg onot his shoulder, using him as a boost to gain more speed into the air. She landed onto a branch of the nearby tree, and sat down carelessly. She knew that he would try to attack her, so she would be alert towards any offensive manuever. "Now, that's a trick I haven't seen before." She joked at her opponent, almost taunting him. As she made that remark, the shadows that Fayt had seemingly destroyed crawled into her body, and she had gained his lost energy.

'Well....I might even break a sweat at this.' She thought to herself, stroking through her fiery-crimson hair calmly. The orange chakra flowing around her arms and legs seemed a bit more visible now, and the amount of it was growing; thanks to the bit of power she had taken from Fayt, and used to her advantage of power. "Henh, come and get me if you can." She spoke to her challenger with a hint of impaitence in her tone of voice.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: if you dont mind the increase of interest, I thought I'd make the judging of this fight a bit more fun. Don't worry, neither I nor my body will interefere with the fight in any way, nor will either of you notice, I'll simply be watching from afar ;)

Makyu stood in the forest, silhoutted and invisible, save for his glowing red eyes. He'd heard the commotion as he was traversing the forest, and decided to stop and wath the fight, for fun and boredom's sake. Perhaps.....perhaps he and the winner mght get a chance to dance, so to speak.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Fayt nearly fell over from Tsutira's little boost off his shoulder. Fayt turned around and held his sword in fighting position again. I don't want her doing that again besides if I light myself on fire then she will burn herself if she tries to attack me.I can't forget I got my back-up plan if anything happens. Fayt thought quickly. Fayt then coated himself in flames and he made them as hot as he could.

He then lifted his left hand in the air and shot a stream of fire high into the air. The fire then started to take the shape of a Pheonix. Fayt then pointed toward Tsutira and the Pheonix made a loud screeching noise. It then started dive toward Tsutira and Fayt was not finished yet. He opened his hand and a large fireball took shape. He then shot it toward Tsutira.

This was not all he had. He was just testing her at this point in the battle.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
Tsutira merely sat in the tree with nonchalance, not giving any care towards Fayt's attacks. "You underestimated me." She spoke coldly to him, making a few hand signs with ease. "You'll pay dearly for that." She grinned cunningly, then a shadow quickly formed into a large, black swirling vortex. It absorbed Fayt's fire attack, then spat it out, right back at him.

"Now, now. Just because i'm a girl doesn't mean I can't fight." She taunted him, then quickly made a few more of her mysterious hand signals. Seemingly out of nowhere, she appeared right behind her opponent, and the chakra swarming around her limbs shone brightly. She then elbowed him hard into the base of his back, which sent him crashin into the tree shhe had just came out from. "You're just one of those out-of-shape weaklings. I actually feel sorry that you have to face me." She spoke in a raspy, devious tone. "......For I will bring you to your demise."

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( Heh, i got something funny and i won't interfere either))

Nomartsu sprinted through the forest, slowly stopping on a tree, looking down at the moist earth beneath him. He grimaced at the person he saw, since he could sense the energy vibrating from him like a bats wing flap. He flipped down, and landed behind the cloaked figure, and only grimaced when he realized who it was. An old friend so to say, yet someone he had known well, too well in this case. He stopped for a second, and then talked in his ear deathining voice.

"So you too heard a battle in process, Makyu? Guess we are just spectators in this event." Nomartsu stated in his normal raspy like tone.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
"So it would appear......I do beleive you've encountered them both before have you not? Your energy vibes are reading along with theirs. She seems to be in command, does this excite you?" Makyu smirked and turned back to the fight. Fayt was going to have to figure soemthing out, or Tsutira was going to peel him apart.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
(( lol ))

Nomartsu shook his head, slowly speaking. "I'm not ranked with them. They are powerful, yet i could kill them both. As for who is in the lead, it all comes down to the winner." Nomartsu stated as he glared at the fight, noticing both fighters. He looked at Makyu, noticing that his power had increased as well, by a great extent. The good thing about this occurance was that they were both cloaked and hooded, not able to be known by any normal human eye.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
As Fayt's for attack came toward him and he just smirked. His body was coated with fire so, his own attack wouldn't do anything toward himself. The attack just flew past his body and the flames diminished. Hehad no time to think as he suddenly was hit by a elbow into his side. He went flying toward the tree but, he put one of his feet out and stopped himself from hitting the tree. The girl had just did a dumb move. "You should look at your elbow. You've just burned at by attacking me with phsycal attack. I'm coated with fire right now so, your little punches and kicks won't do a damn thing to me. You will only be hurting yourself." Fayt said grinning.

Suddenly the flames on his body started to heat up and the air started to get hot. The tree he was near caught fire along with the grass. Fayt was heating his flames so, he would be as hot as the sun. If he kept going then he could create a supernova that would destroy the young girl. If she got too close to him then she would catch on fire, or start melting. He could live through this no sweat but, could she? She couldn't use water because it would just evaporate before it could touch him.

Fayt then threw a fireball that through the air swiftly and it flew right past her shoulder. It came very close to touching her but, it went right past her. Even though it hadn't touched her, it still had burned her shoulder. "Let's see how you deal with this. Today is your demise and not mine." Fayt said walking toward her.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
Tsutira chuckled deviously once more. This fool thought that he had outsmarted her, but she had barely even scraped the top of her full power. "Tsk, tsk, tsk...."
She placed her hands firmly onot her hips, feeling the burnt flesh on her right elbow. "You think fire can hurt me?" She formed a taintful smirk onto her face, and chakra swarmed around herself, creating a layer of protection.
"Your heat merely was a source of warmth. It did no such harm towards myself." She laughed quietly to herself, and the fiery-crimson chakra was stil flowing around her, which would decrease any damage from physical attacks to elemental ones.

"Well, well. I'll just let you think what you want to." Tsutira leaped high into the air, escaping the growing flames around her.
The sizzling fire then startd to creep up into the tree she resided in, and she could feel the immense heat flow around her. She seemed to be trapped, for there was no obvious way out. If she were to jump out of the tree, and into another, it would have already been caught on fire when she arrived there.
She also could simply just hop from out of this tree which she was perched upon, but she would be terminated in the blazing flames. 'No.....no....I'll have to take my chances.....' She thought to herself, and idea bursting into her large mind.

The chakra flowing around her body suddenly dispersed into mid-air, then appeared around her feet. About fifty percent of her chakra was fored under the sole of her foot, and that was more than enough to settle her plan. "To survive in a battle, you must use kowledge, not unwitty brute force." She spoke professionally, in her young, spirited voice.
Tsutira quickly jumped down to the fiery ground beneath her, and her 'chakra-shield' protected her easily, and her skin was protected from the heat, but not fully. She could still feel bits of the flames touch at her skin, making small burnt marks. Her plan wasn't flawless, but it would prevent her from being engulfed into the flaming abyss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back