• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
When I first played KH2, I didn't expect Roxas to join Sora so early. I thought he was going to have a little bit more of a role. (it was nice to finally start Sora's story up again, though)

swks26

yeah thta is true.. Roxas didnt play much of a role in kh2.. he didnt really figth much.. only nice part was when he was fighting Axel thats all..

Twilightwielder

Website
ana-gaara.deviantart.com
Roxas did have to play in his role in the beginnig, but what happen to him after Sora story begins? Mostly this, is he the one gave Sora and co. in the realm of darkness while holding box inside of sea-salted ice cream and a picture of him, Hayner, Pence, and Olette?

kh_pimp14

i didnt like playin as roxas because it was short and u really didnt do much wit him what i think would be a cool approach if like u play as sora and durin parts of the game it u play as roxas and he goes though the after sora did and roxas try to find out more about sora and him slef and stuff like that

arosx

it would be cool if you can when sora dies roxas and mm team up to get his health back and stuff ,ya know!!!!!lol

O

Oberon

Yup, I am with the majority, and saying Roxas, because he can dual wield without Driving, he is cooler, his hair is taller (o_O;;) and he uses Oblivion and Oathkeeper, my favorite keyblades... ^^

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I personally dislike Roxas. I don't like his character, thought he was pointless, he's just a fake, so there's no real need for him any more. He played his part, I'm glad it's over, and I'm glad to be playing as Sora again

Roxas can only weild 2 'Keyblades', because his 'Keyblades' aren't real. They're merely a fabrication of the Sora's Memories, due to Roxas' connection with him. They're not real, just copies =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back