• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddi

I would really like a game with Riku as protagonist; Game could cover all the stuff happening while Mickey and Riku are in the realm of darkness! Of course some stuff would have to be added, which won't destroy main story of kh. Could have Mickey and maybe Diz as party members.

Regarding Roxas - I think his character was interesting, but I would have prefered if one had started out playing him, while his memory was still intact(of course without revealing the mysteries)

OmegaRaptor

I would really like a game with Riku as protagonist; Game could cover all the stuff happening while Mickey and Riku are in the realm of darkness! Of course some stuff would have to be added, which won't destroy main story of kh. Could have Mickey and maybe Diz as party members.

i've thought that too. but im more of a roxas fan. i lost my fanboyism towards riku in the 2nd game. he was better in the first and com and we already got to play as him, however i would like to wield that sick way to dawn keyblade.

OmegaRaptor

ummm... if u think about it, Roxas was kind of thourghout this story. Wasn't he Sora's nobody or something? So tecnically, u were playing with Roxas, it's just it didn't look like him.

not rele.... are ansem and xemnas the same? didn't think so...

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Like the majority of the users on this board, I concur with Roxas needing a more reasonable position in the game. I wanted to see more of him. In KH2 (not including KH1 & COM) I found him a more likable character than Sora.

khluva010, Roxas should be considered extension of Sora. He is Sora in a sense, but he is not. His is an entire other being all together as a whole. Roxas has his own free will, thoughts and feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back