• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas/ Xion's Control

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nehar890

So what kind of nobody do u think Xion control

I thought of this because every Organization member has control over certain kinds of nobody,

So i thought, "What about Xion?"

Discuss:D!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I dont think she was in the Org. long enough to be assigned a class of Nobody to control.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I have to agree with BH, however I'm not even sure if lesser nobodies will be present in Days; even so I doubt Xion doesn't have her own unique branch she controls. I assume the basic Dusk is fitting enough, if they even exist in the game in some way.

Muse

you look atrocious
I agree with Iridium and Byronic Hero. :D! I don't think Xion was in the Org. long enough to have a Nobody to control. And we don't know if lesser Nobodies will even appear in Days.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Yeah, like what Insomniac said, I think there will be Dusks in Days since Axel referenced them.
Although I dont think Xion would have a group of lesser Nobodies to control. Basically what everyone said. =/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I really don't think time spent in the Organization has to do with yes/no having lesser Nobodies to control. Way I see it, Roxas was supposed to be a Samurai, but because of the strength of Sora's Heart, Roxas ended up retaining his human form.
His association to that specific type of Nobody still existed, however, thus making for his control over them - he truly is the strongest Nobody of that type.
It ties in with Saix and the Berserkers, as well, Xaldin and the Dragons, Xigbar and his Nobodies, etc.
Xion having no type of Nobody to rule over - unless they'll introduce a new type of Nobody for her to control in Days that for some reason died out before we got to see it in KH2 - might just tie in with her being not a Nobody, or alternatively, being that messed up a Nobody.
Or a third option - seeing how as far as we know, her weapon is the Keyblade, I think that would associate her to the same "Class" as Roxas - being, for the case in point, a Samurai.
That's just an example but the principle still hold - should Xion be associated to a type of Nobody another Member of the Organization already has control over, and that Member was stronger than Xion - then she'd have an association, but wouldn't be the Lord of that class of Nobodies.
Roxas = Stronger than Xion = Lord of the Samurais, with Xion as his "right hand man" or something.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I don't think that she has one.
Speaking of which...anyone remember those lesser nobodies from KH2? The ones that weren't paired with anyone?
Creepers...

Sorcerors - Xemnas
Snipers - Xigbar
Dragoons - Xaldin
Berserkers - Saix
Assassins - Axel
Dancers - Demyx
Gamblers - Luxord
Dusks - Generic Nobody
Creepers - Xion?

Look at it like this, Creepers were the weakest of nobodies. Xion's the weakest of the Organization.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The could belong to Zexion, since they mimic weapons such as a Sword, staff and shield, similarly as to how Zexion copied Riku's powers/weapons in CoM. That's just a guess.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Perhaps. But I don't think that the strength of the Nobody really pertains to the strength of the lesser Nobodies.

Perhaps it was just me, but Roxas' Nobodies, and Saïx's Nobodies were much stronger than even the higher ranked Nobodies, like Xaldin's and Xemnas'.

Anyway, I agree with SA. I don't think you're assigned a lesser Nobodies class, just because their characteristics are close to yours. If anything, you're assigned the class of Nobodies that you were meant to become.

Perhaps Xion controls a new Nobody class that faded out with her, if she was the 'ruler' of that class.

Or perhaps she controls the Creepers. It would be a shame to think that Zexion controlled such weak Nobodies.

Also, if you think about it, none of the members that died in Castle Oblivion- Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, Zexion, Lexeaus... we know nothing about their lesser Nobodies.

What happened to their Nobodies, too? Did they fade out, along with the one who controlled them?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The could belong to Zexion, since they mimic weapons such as a Sword, staff and shield, similarly as to how Zexion copied Riku's powers/weapons in CoM. That's just a guess.

But Zexion is dead. If that was the case, the others who died in CoM should have lesser nobodies.
And Xion isn't technically dead.

nehar890

Another thing I thought of was:

Does the Organization control the nobodies because they're stronger, or because they just do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back