• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Roxas/Ven theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahagna

Here is my Roxas/Ven theory thats I came up when i watch the BBS for the 1st time.
Okay, well when Ven died the next keyblade passed on to Riku. Then Riku turned to darkness and such and
the keyblade went to Sora. Now, since they got it cause of Ven Sora's nobody took the form of Ven.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Here is my Roxas/Ven theory thats I came up when i watch the BBS for the 1st time.
Okay, well when Ven died the next keyblade passed on to Riku. Then Riku turned to darkness and such and
the keyblade went to Sora. Now, since they got it cause of Ven Sora's nobody took the form of Ven.

P.S. I will updatre this later but u i g2g

Unfortunately, no.

1. Ven's Keyblade was "Way to Dawn"
2. Terra's Keyblade was Kingdom Key
3. Terra passed the Keyblade to Riku.
4. Ven and Roxas aren't the same person. Roxas is Sora, who is 10 years younger than Ven.

D

Divine Light

yeah Ven got WTD terra KK Terra was going to give his keyblade ro Riku(your not the one i chose...why are you not him?) and him would be Riku because it says Sora wasn't the original wielder of the KK. i belive the one Aqua is holding is the Darkside KK. ROFL prince of heart we said at the same time only i said Darkside you said Inverse.

D

Divine Light

now that i think about it i think your right..as in i think its Inverse

shadow_of_light

having it called the inverse would make sense since it came from the dark realm. dark is the opposite of light, so mickey's keyblade would work the same way.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Correction:

Roxas is Soras nobody, not Sora himself...

Correction:

A nobody is still that person. They are the body and soul of that who lost their heart. Even aside from that, when a nobody is born, they aren't automatically in the Organization. Roxas' true name is Sora because he's, yes, Sora's nobody; but regardless, he's still Sora.

I<3Roxas

Also what bunks this theory is teh fact that Ven didnt' die - his eyes are still moving when he's frozen and thrown off the cliff. (strangely, he fell all that way and didn't get the least bit dirty, or scratched, or have his hair messed up...amazing how hair works in KH)

Mahagna

Unfortunately, no.

1. Ven's Keyblade was "Way to Dawn"
2. Terra's Keyblade was Kingdom Key
3. Terra passed the Keyblade to Riku.
4. Ven and Roxas aren't the same person. Roxas is Sora, who is 10 years younger than Ven.[/QUOTE

ya... just cause they have different keyblades doesn't mean they cant be er.. not the same person but like incarnate or somtin

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
To Mahagna: The KH2 not final mix video was only concept. It doesn't have anythinge cemented. the one in final mix is more related but even that may change. in The final mix video the KK isn't there niether is WTD or IKK.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
ya... just cause they have different keyblades doesn't mean they cant be er.. not the same person but like incarnate or somtin

Ven is only 10 years older than Sora. Meaning Sora was alive when Ven disappeared. He can't be an incarnation of someone who's alive when you die.

If Ven's Keyblade was passed to Sora, he'd have Way to Dawn, but we can clearly see that he has Kindom Key.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Aqua had the inverse
terra had the kingdom key

Has anyone else notice that ven and roxas' braclets are opposite?

Ven:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1029/1443658411_18b02411cf_o.jpg

Roxas:
http://www.niwifi.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/roxas-and-friends.jpg

Ven has a white boarder on his and roxas has a black boarder on his

Not very important, but good observation anyways. =P

In regards to the actual thread, in addition to what everyone else has said, I believe that Nomura himself has also confirmed the fact that Ven and Roxas are completely separate people. Their own characters. Sora and Ven have a connection, but are in no way the same person.

Sexy Angel
To Mahagna: The KH2 not final mix video was only concept. It doesn't have anythinge cemented. the one in final mix is more related but even that may change. in The final mix video the KK isn't there niether is WTD or IKK.

Not all of it was concept. I doubt that the words flashing at the end of the movie are just 'concept'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back