• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas sketch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

semibow92

i was just wondering when you go to the mansion near the beginning, roxas has to draw a symbol into a circle that has two other circles joined but u dont get to see what he draws but what symbol could it be cause it shows the nobody and heartless signs???????????? any ideas

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yes as said before it's the crown symbol. Some people call it the symbol of light which also makes a lot of sense.
Sora wears it as a necklace and he also use to have the dangly chain things on his pants in KH1. Actually the crown pops up every where if you look hard enough... Some could even say the card symbol of castle oblivion looks like crowns.

Kyxenn

Im not sayin that I looked into it, but I think it looked similar to the Trinity Limit symbol that appeared underneath Sora when he performed the attack in both CoM and Kingdom Hearts. Im almost positive thats what it is...

keyoffire08

Im not sayin that I looked into it, but I think it looked similar to the Trinity Limit symbol that appeared underneath Sora when he performed the attack in both CoM and Kingdom Hearts. Im almost positive thats what it is...

i saw and thought that too, but it is the light symbol crown thingy(the thing comes up alot)

shadywinters

Awards
i was just wondering when you go to the mansion near the beginning, roxas has to draw a symbol into a circle that has two other circles joined but u dont get to see what he draws but what symbol could it be cause it shows the nobody and heartless signs???????????? any ideas

I no it was a crown, and I believe this was discussed already, SRRY! I saw a close-up on it.:thumbup:

Yeah, it's the crown everybody.

Stars

リク

Eee.... it is a crown....

Cloudless Sky

Maybe it didn't mean anything... Just draw for fun

Xephr Darkwind

Website
www.xephr-darkwind.deviantart.com

That symbol was actually the crown symbol thge one where Sora opens a new world and the symbol starts glowing from the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back