• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

roxas fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenliad

I think that Roxas could have pulled it off if Mickey and Riku were with him. I doubt the Organizaton would all attack at once since they didn't do that with Sora.

It would be Roxas, Riku, Mickey vs. Demyx (honestly he'd just go to his room and wait for the battle to end) Luxord Xigbar Xaldin and Xemnas. Saix should still be recovering from his last beating and Axel would join with Roxas since he was planning on betraying Xemnas anyway. If Saix has recovered then he would join up too.

So assuming nobody is away on missions it's (Roxas Axel Saix Riku Mickey) vs. (Xigbar Xaldin Demyx Luxord and Xemnas,)

I think they could have won but Mickey being there is just wishful thinking even though it would work.

NumberVIII

I think that Roxas could have pulled it off if Mickey and Riku were with him. I doubt the Organizaton would all attack at once since they didn't do that with Sora.

It would be Roxas, Riku, Mickey vs. Demyx (honestly he'd just go to his room and wait for the battle to end) Luxord Xigbar Xaldin and Xemnas. Saix should still be recovering from his last beating and Axel would join with Roxas since he was planning on betraying Xemnas anyway. If Saix has recovered then he would join up too.

So assuming nobody is away on missions it's (Roxas Axel Saix Riku Mickey) vs. (Xigbar Xaldin Demyx Luxord and Xemnas,)

I think they could have won but Mickey being there is just wishful thinking even though it would work.

Why would Saix join Roxas? :| Especially after Roxas just kicked his ass. And Saix's friendship with Axel isn't strong enough anymore for that to be the reason; he's very quick to turn on his old best friend in kh2.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
he wanted kh to be his not xemmnas
No he didn't. He wanted merely to have a Heart, by any means necessary. The only way to getting it, as far as he knew, was through how Xemnas was going to get it done.

Xenliad

Why would Saix join Roxas? :| Especially after Roxas just kicked his ass.

Saix and Axel intended to betray Xemnas from the start, just remember what happened to Vexen and Zexion. This scenario would be the best chance that they would get and I'm sure they would realize that. I doubt Saix could find it in his heart to hold a grudge against anyone.

=====Day 356: Unforeseen Events=====

Our plans never accounted for the possibility of both Xion and Roxas leaving.
How did this come to pass? When did Roxas grow strong enough to outmuscle me?
What were you really after, Lea? We joined the Organization at the same time,
and formulated our plan.
At this point, it's just and idle fantasy. Everything
changed. You, and me.

Report Author: Saïx

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Saix and Axel intended to betray Xemnas from the start, just remember what happened to Vexen and Zexion. This scenario would be the best chance that they would get and I'm sure they would realize that. I doubt Saix could find it in his heart to hold a grudge against anyone.

axel managed to live ti'll he died for roxas

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
What the fuck is the point you're trying to make with all these one liners? You just say something and assume we all know exactly what it's meant to relate to and explain. A lot of us don't. Make a true statement, then explain what it does to your argument or the other guy's.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

I thought he died for Sora, but he did know Roxas was part of Sora......actually I`m not sure why he died. He just did a suicidal attack, but I don`t know why.

Awkward Squid

So even after Axel royally screwed him over; basically turning their plan *which they've been working on since they joined the organization no less* into an 'idle fantasy', thus basically ending their friendship; he would willingly join up with them because he doesn't have the heart to hold a grudge?

Saïx's pride seems to be more important than forgiving his friend...

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
Oh yeah I knew that, but I wanted to know why he decided to die. It`s pretty obvious he knew what he was doing when he attacked all of those nobodies.

While as Roxas' mentor in the first half of 358/2 Days, Axel is reassigned to Castle Oblivion during the events of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, pretending to join with Larxene and Marluxia in their plan to seize control of the Organization. To gain their trust, he kills Vexen when ordered by Marluxia.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_(Kingdom_Hearts)#cite_note-Traitor-33http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_(Kingdom_Hearts)#cite_note-VexenDies-35 He then derails the plans by setting Naminé free so she can reveal the truth about Sora's manipulated memories to him. Axel then confronts Marluxia to finish the job, only to be forced to fight Sora instead. After Sora defeats him, Axel states the existence of their relation before vanishing. Axel later enlists the aid of the Riku Replica to get rid of Zexion in Castle Oblivion's basement levels before he attempts to locate the Chamber of Wakening. When Axel returns, he and Roxas befriend Xion, the fourteenth member of the Organization who, unknown to them, is an imperfect replica of Sora created by Xemnas. Learning of the truth, Axel relucantly hides it from Roxas as his friendship with Saïx ended overtime while being forced in hunting down Xion when she attempted to leave the Organization. Later letting Xion go, with Roxas leaving the Organization, Axel attempts to persuade him to stay mainly out of fear of what Xemnas and the others would do to him.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_(Kingdom_Hearts)#cite_note-45Soon after, a frustrated Axel goes after Xion, refusing to let her sacrfice herself as he captures her.
In Kingdom Hearts II, Axel attempts to rescue Roxas from Ansem the Wise's virtual Twilight Town. Despite being faced with lethal punishment, Axel decides to let him be after a brief fight. Axel later begins acting on his own and kidnaps Kairi to bait Sora to him. Because Axel's actions began to appear increasingly deluded and foolish to his former comrades, Saïx later takes Kairi from him under Xemnas's orders. Axel meets Sora, Donald, and Goofy at Hollow Bastion, informing them that Organization XIII has been using them to get hearts.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_(Kingdom_Hearts)#cite_note-46 Axel later finds Sora in a pathway to the World That Never Was and chooses to fight the Nobodies with him. The numbers get overwhelming and Axel performs a suicide attack to save Sora, who stays with him until he dies. Fading away, Axel apologizes for kidnapping Kairi and asks Sora to rescue her.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_(Kingdom_Hearts)#cite_note-47 When asked what he was trying to do, Axel admits he wanted to see Roxas, revealing the effect both Roxas and Sora had on him.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_(Kingdom_Hearts)#cite_note-48 With the last of his strength, Axel opens an entrance to the World That Never Was. In Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Axel posthumously contacts Roxas's consciousness following his battle with Sora, reflecting on old memories and sharing one final conversation on the mysteries of the heart with him before fading away; a teardrop is seen falling as the two former Nobodies disappear.

So even after Axel royally screwed him over; basically turning their plan *which they've been working on since they joined the organization no less* into an 'idle fantasy', thus basically ending their friendship; he would willingly join up with them because he doesn't have the heart to hold a grudge?

Saïx's pride seems to be more important than forgiving his friend...

saix wants to follow xemmnas but he has a small feeling for ax

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
While as Roxas' mentor in the first half of 358/2 Days, Axel is reassigned to Castle Oblivion during the events of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, pretending to join with Larxene and Marluxia in their plan to seize control of the Organization. To gain their trust, he kills Vexen when ordered by Marluxia. He then derails the plans by setting Naminé free so she can reveal the truth about Sora's manipulated memories to him. Axel then confronts Marluxia to finish the job, only to be forced to fight Sora instead. After Sora defeats him, Axel states the existence of their relation before vanishing. Axel later enlists the aid of the Riku Replica to get rid of Zexion in Castle Oblivion's basement levels before he attempts to locate the Chamber of Wakening. When Axel returns, he and Roxas befriend Xion, the fourteenth member of the Organization who, unknown to them, is an imperfect replica of Sora created by Xemnas. Learning of the truth, Axel relucantly hides it from Roxas as his friendship with Saïx ended overtime while being forced in hunting down Xion when she attempted to leave the Organization. Later letting Xion go, with Roxas leaving the Organization, Axel attempts to persuade him to stay mainly out of fear of what Xemnas and the others would do to him.Soon after, a frustrated Axel goes after Xion, refusing to let her sacrfice herself as he captures her.
In Kingdom Hearts II, Axel attempts to rescue Roxas from Ansem the Wise's virtual Twilight Town. Despite being faced with lethal punishment, Axel decides to let him be after a brief fight. Axel later begins acting on his own and kidnaps Kairi to bait Sora to him. Because Axel's actions began to appear increasingly deluded and foolish to his former comrades, Saïx later takes Kairi from him under Xemnas's orders. Axel meets Sora, Donald, and Goofy at Hollow Bastion, informing them that Organization XIII has been using them to get hearts. Axel later finds Sora in a pathway to the World That Never Was and chooses to fight the Nobodies with him. The numbers get overwhelming and Axel performs a suicide attack to save Sora, who stays with him until he dies. Fading away, Axel apologizes for kidnapping Kairi and asks Sora to rescue her. When asked what he was trying to do, Axel admits he wanted to see Roxas, revealing the effect both Roxas and Sora had on him. With the last of his strength, Axel opens an entrance to the World That Never Was. In Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Axel posthumously contacts Roxas's consciousness following his battle with Sora, reflecting on old memories and sharing one final conversation on the mysteries of the heart with him before fading away; a teardrop is seen falling as the two former Nobodies disappear.

saix wants to follow xemmnas but he has a small feeling for ax

Wow that`s a lot of typing. Thanks that explains it.

αsiя

space coke
this thread is starting to get stupid

riku needed roxas for sora
roxas wouldnt be able to fight all 7/8 members
and nomura already made KH2 before Days

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
In that scenario, Demyx would've been the only one he'd be able to take out...

haha yeah. demyx is like a super douche bag slacker type person who thinks that he's awesome, but anyways everyone else is right Roxas would've been fucking destroyed within like two secs if he even attempted to take on the organization. Also the fact (like everyone else said already) that Riku knew if roxas died while fighting Org. XIII Sora wouldn't have been able to wake up becuase those memories that were in Roxas, that belonged to Sora would've been lost. So basically if Sora woke up with Roxas dead he'd be a super fuck-tard if u wanna put it tht way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back