• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rock Band Wii Drums revealed, release date announced for June 2008

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
rock-band-wii-drums-490wd.jpg

D

Deleted member 36435

Lol.
The game will cost more then the system.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
I wonder if we'll ever be able to use 2 Wii remotes as drum sticks as seen in it's first E3 revealing.

S

Shadow Soldier

Why didn't you post the Q&A?

There will be no wiimote functionality, there will be a USB HUB just like the 360 version. GHIII controllers won't work on Rock Band for the Wii. And it will be 170 dollars June 22nd. And stand alone products will be on sale on June 22nd as well.

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
if its for wii why does it still have the 360 controller buttons, A X Y B. so im not sure i believe its actually real

S

Shadow Soldier

if its for wii why does it still have the 360 controller buttons, A X Y B. so im not sure i believe its actually real

Classic Controller. They just took the buttons off it. And it is real, it was confirmed. Check Kotaku or Joystiq.

S

Shadow Soldier

One other thing, Wii owners got jipped, it's similar to the PS2 version, IE: No world tour. And there is no DLC either. Only 5 exclusive songs.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Just cause Kotaku posted it does not make it the real deal. Look closely. Xbox guide button? It's shopped.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Well shit, I forgot about the Wii guide. D:

My bad

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
WHa? What!? THat's lame. Why is that? Man, this sux

Something with having small hard drive, if I'm not mistaken.
Well, Rock Band is great. I was thinking that when replace my PS2 I might go for a Wii, especially with GH and RB for it. But I could just get RB PS2 and get the same package as for the Wii -_-
w/e, looks cool. White drum set is smexy IMO.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Is this still true -_-?
No World Tour?

Meh, yeah, it is basically the same reasoning for PS2 of why there is no regular "World Tour". Meh, probably the only plus of getting Rock Band for Wii is the fact it comes with 5 songs that were originally DLC for PS3 and Xbox 360

"Dirty Little Secret" -- The All American Rejects
"Don't Look Back In Anger" -- Oasis
"Roam" -- B-52's
"Rockaway Beach" -- Ramones
"Roxanne" -- The Police

=P haha the Wii Variation of the Rock Band drum set reminds me of a paint job one member on Scorehero did to his Drum set.

ScoreHero :: View topic - My custom painted DRUMS w/Pics**

Just a side note:
Wouldn't this have made a better fit in the Rock Band thread???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back