• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku's Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infamouskid

So I was wondering in KH 1 riku was the original keyblade master. but after his encounter with sora in hollow bastion Sora became the real keyblade master. So can Riku wield a keyblade? he wields the soul eater in number one and in chain of memories, which is a sword and in number two he wields the other sword dawn something. In Days in refers to Riku's weapon as a "sword" still so does Riku have a keyblade? if so how?

Allister Rose

French Lover
between COM and kh2, riku earned another keyblade called way to dawn. he has the abbility to wield the keyblade just the keyblade rejected him

Allister Rose

French Lover
you must be confused with soul eater. nomura did also say that he didn't know he was wielding a keyblade.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
between COM and kh2, riku earned another keyblade called way to dawn. he has the abbility to wield the keyblade just the keyblade rejected him
uh, no. Riku didn't get the Keyblade Way to Dawn until between Land of Dragons Second Visit and TWTNW, both in KH2.

nomura did also say that he didn't know he was wielding a keyblade.
No, he didn't.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Riku got the souleater - a sword - in KH 1 and soon after that a keyblade of hearts from the princesses of light. That keyblade was destroyd and Riku got souleater back. in KH II - not CoM - Riku got a Keyblade called Way to Dawn and that was somewhere after Land of Dragons but no one know exactly where or when

what do Riku meen in Re CoM when he say "I chose the middle road, the path to dawn"?

Gram

Banned
Awards
what do Riku meen in Re CoM when he say "I chose the middle road, the path to dawn"?
that he's gonna use both light and dark, diz wanted him to pick between them.
or atleast tahts what i got out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back