• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku in KH2 poster?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_ROCKS

I don't think this has been mentioned before but in the KH2 poster on the main site there are two people off to the side of Sora and everyone else. The one on the right is obviously DiZ but there is also an unknown on the left. My guess is that its Riku. Has anone else noticed this? And does anyone else think it could be Riku?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
it's been mentioned before ,it could be riku or the engimatic man but riku may be not that tall and big but it maybe riku i don't know maybe something happened to riku just a guess that doesn't mean nothing it just feels that way by seeing bhk looking like riku a little and not seeing riku on where there standing?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I dont really think its Riku, even though signs point to yes. Iv took the Picture and then cut out the section where it shows the Organization Memeber. I'v then resized the Pic then zoomed in on the face of the memeber. Its not all that clear but it looks like the Hair is kinda blondish. Im not sure. My first thoughts were that it could be The EM

KH_ROCKS

pwn3d are you saying im a noob? Cause if you look at the little profile by my post you'll see that I've been here longer than you have.

H

HEARTofFIRE

i think its Riku cause i mean come on "but riku may be not that tall and big" have u seen Kairi shes huge (tall wise) i think Riku could have easily gotten that tall

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
not you so that the people the look at this and are n00bs can not ask stupid questions

also it not about how long it is about knowledge

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
shut man dude ur the coolest n00b don't make me take that back

i already said something in the last post man

sorixed

Dattebayo!
HEARTofFIRE said:
i think its Riku cause i mean come on "but riku may be not that tall and big" have u seen Kairi shes huge (tall wise) i think Riku could have easily gotten that tall
um yes i've seen kairi in kh2 but she's not that huge in the kh2 poster notice she's smaller on the poster the person on the picture looks like a grown up man even though riku is 16 like i said it could be him it's just my opinion no offense! :) you mean tall wise when i mean big i mean not that buff looking and huge!

adventchildkiori

I dont think its riku (i said this in the last thread too) If kh2 is suppost to take place right after COM then this works.

At the end of KH:COM were Riku is on the path with mickey and Diz when he walks by diz and you look closely he is shorter then Diz... now the unknown on the poster we see is almost the exact height as Diz (maybe taller).

H

HEARTofFIRE

yea y wouldnt riku be in the poster hes still a main char. and deserves a spot on the poster more that all the members of the org. or sumthin crazy like that

cursed keyblade

i think the unknown in the background is axel or xaldrin or riku. and the other hooded figure in the backfround is DiZ a.k.a. ansem.

Last edited:

KH_ROCKS

I think its Riku because he could of gotten taller just like Kairi. In KH1 she was about up to Sora's shoulder but when she and Sora are sitting next to each other (in the poster) she is almost as tall as him. In fact she might be the same height if you take off Sora's spikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back