• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku in KH2 poster?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
If you look closely at the unknwn to the left you could see he has glasses on. If it is Riku, maybe he traded the blindfold for glasses.

adventchildkiori

Madness said:
For people bringing up the height issue: IT'S BEEN A FREAKING YEAR. People grow. Riku's of the age where he'd hit his growth spurt.

It's Riku.

what are you talking about, doesnt kh2 take place right after KH:COM? And we saw what Riku looked like at the end of KH:COM.

adventchildkiori

Sora and Kairi were 14 in KH and Riku was 15, now KH:COM probaley took another year, so when it comes to KH2 Sora and Kairi are 15 and Riku 16. Thats how.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Has that been confirmed as the cover art? If so, it has to be Riku. He plays a very big part of Kingdom Hearts. like a fourth of the story is about him. So why WOULN'T he be on the cover. If that's not him, then that can't be the real cover art.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
it hasn't been confirmed as the cover but they're in almost same pose as the cover of kh i'm 99.9% that that is the cover. by the way i think it's most likely riku under the hood

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
adventchildkiori said:
Sora and Kairi were 14 in KH and Riku was 15, now KH:COM probaley took another year, so when it comes to KH2 Sora and Kairi are 15 and Riku 16. Thats how.
No. It's been confirmed that KH2 takes place one year after KH. There's no way they could have spent an entire year inside of Castle Oblivion, what with no food and no sleep for the whole time.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Madness said:
No. It's been confirmed that KH2 takes place one year after KH. There's no way they could have spent an entire year inside of Castle Oblivion, what with no food and no sleep for the whole time.
well look at sora sleeping in the pod. i thought year after com even if com doesn't matter.

Last edited:

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
everyones taller, Riku can be that tall, I mean Sora's way taller then goofy now when before he wasn't, he grew alot, so I'd exspect Riku to be taller then him. It's probly Riku cause like everyones saying he is one of the main characters after all, there not gonna leave him out of the main character group shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back