• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riku in KH2 poster?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
adventchildkiori said:
well you guys got to remember its a poster, its not confirmed to be the kh2 cover or anything.

Link to poster preview:

http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/124706231.shtml
yeah i agree remember when people thought the other poster was but i say people made those fake covers to see what it would look like it! just because it looks cool doesn't mean it's the cover it can be on the booklet or something!

H

HEARTofFIRE

true true very true im leavin ill tty guys lata HEARTofFIRE out

Zabazu

The Magic Man
it was on gamestop.com{or gamespot.com im not completly sure} im not convinced its the cover but why would they put it there if its fake????

cursed keyblade

thanx for the url. i dont think its riku, riku is his own person. its BHK and BHK is the other side of sora's heart. and if you look at the kh1 cover you see the ppl on it where the ones who played the parts in the game. and if you look at this poster i think the ppl on the poster will play bigger parts in the game than most of the others in the game. i think the unknown in the background is axel or xaldrin or riku. and the other hooded figure in the backfround is DiZ a.k.a. ansem. just a few things i have to say:

1) kairi is beutifull in the poster and in kh2 (not kh1 she looks to young in kh1)

2) im sora in the poster and in the whole game series

Zabazu

The Magic Man
werent there rumors about a screenshoot or trailer with a unknown with the souleater at the SEP2005

adventchildkiori

If BHK is the other side of sora then why would they show sora twice on the poster? then wouldnt it be riku instead of BHK on the poster?

Unless they are tring to throw us off.... I just still think BHK is his own person....(I ask no one to flame, even if theres current proof that BHK is soras other side, so ill just flame myself when the game comes out and I run into the info while playing it)

sorixed

Dattebayo!
zabazui said:
it was on gamestop.com{or gamespot.com im not completly sure} im not convinced its the cover but why would they put it there if its fake????
i'm talking about the fake covers they make it's official art but it was a guess to see for right now for the cover like if you preorder and they have that picture to repesent the game.not real you can see if it's fake like the rating on the cover like rp and if they put square soft instead of square enix or if the picture is cut off anyone can do it like they can make a cd and picture on it if they wanted they can put the kh2 symbol on it !

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Describe in which area below,bottom ,on top,middle, and by which character where you see the black spot . All i see is a person taking a picture of it ?

adventchildkiori

zabazui said:
werent there rumors about a screenshoot or trailer with a unknown with the souleater at the SEP2005

yeah its said he is to be seen in the mountians in mulans world and in that deep dive world (from all the info released so far)

S

sakis

Of Course I Think It's Riku.every Key Character Must Be On The Front.or Should I Say Evry Person Of Importance Pertaining To The Keyblade Master. I Did Notice That When It First Debut.i Immediately Though It Riku.as With The Other One Where Kairi And The Bhk's Bakcs Are Turned.i Think Riu Is One Of The Unknowns In There Too.

Sora22

Yeah, It would be kinda strange if they didn't put Riku on the poster, i would think that they would put one of the main characters on the poster! Surely enough that's Riku! :confused:

se7en

I've seen that poster and was pissed cuz Riku wasn't on it!

But then again, now that you mentioned it. I also think it's Riku since he's such an important part of Kingdom Hearts, so they can't just leave him out like that!

S

sakis

DV20050727172813.jpg

im positive that's riku.just as sure as i am a member of the organization,or the true keyblademaster?

M

MegaFlare

Notice how the person you keep saying is "Riku" [On the poster]

Is wearing BHK's exact clothes? :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back