• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Riku~ Fanclub!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How much do you like Riku?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
damn right Rain! ^ ^ Its so sad the way maleficant convinced him what he was doing was right TT.TT

He wasn't completely in the wrong, you know. Sora really didn't seem to be giving a damn about either him or Kairi (can't blame him on that last part), and the PoHs ended up being unharmed in the long run, so it's not like he even did something with long lasting effects on them.
We don't know how much Maleficent told him and about what. We shouldn't assume he knew he was bringing worlds to ruin.

sassysis10

I think he might get feelings for Xion we'll never really know till we play Days, but since she's a nobody(at least we think she is) he may realize that they couldn't have a real relatonship since she doesn't have emotions...or does she? Or she may be connected to Sora somehow and Riku knows he'd have to take Xion to him. I can't wait for 358/2 Days!

sassysis10

They would be a cute little couple i'll admit, but Xion will probably disappear...which means more hugs for Riku!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
How was I not aware of this fanclub sooner!! I`m like the biggest Riku Fan EVER!!! May I join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back