• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riders of Dragons! We Must Retrieve the Dragon Stone! {OOC & Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Name: Sky Moonhawk

Name and breed of dragon: Siria the White Dragon

Knight affiliation: Light

Weapon/Magic: Sky and Siria deal mainly in healing magic. When a fight is necessary, though, they are able to undo health, though whatever health they take out of an opponent, they take out of themselves, so they rarely do. Sky carries a plain wooden staff with her at all time, which she is very skilled at fighting with. But she is also known to carry two pistols in holsters hidden under her dress, where they can't be seen, but where she can reach them easily.

Character Description:

Personality: Sky is usually a quiet person, but in a thoughtful way. She's very observant, and tries to helpl anyone correct any mistakes they might make. She's very open-hearted and wants only to helpl those around her.

Bio: Sky grew up in a high rise flat in a big city. She was born with the Mark on her neck, but her parents didn't like it, and tried to have it surgically removed. It disappeared, but after a few months returned. When she was seven years old, her family moved to a house in the suburbs. One day, she was helping her mother in the small garden when she found a large smooth white stone, which hatched the next morning. After that, her parents tried to make the dragon leave, and shipped Sky off to a boarding school for g.irls. The dragon, who had told Sky her name was Siria, followed her and they flew off together, seeking help from other dragons and their riders. They found the Dragon Knights of Light purely by , but they helped Sky and Siria develop their magic and combat skills.

BTW: I am going to restart the RP tommorow around noon or one my time (Central).

Omega Prime

It's just mind over matter. If you're out of your
Website
www.youtube.com
Name: Byakuya (White knight)

Name and breed of dragon Sunburst http://forums.khinsider.com/picture....pictureid=5807 Gold Dragon

Knight affiliation: Light, leader.

Weapon/Magic: Dragon sword http://johnlhart.com/images/swords4.jpg

Aqua Flame (water/offense): Aqua Flame is an extremely powerful water-type spell that is at the boiling point. It surrounds the enemy in cold water, slowly constricting them and burning them, but it has to be extremely hot to be lethal, almost to the point where Byakuya is afraid to use it.

Mystic Lightning Cage (lightning/offense): Mystic Lightning Cage is an extremely powerful lightning-type spell that is very shocking and very explosive. It surrounds the enemy with lightning bolts that form a cage then he sends a bolt of lightning from his sword to detonate the cage. So Byakuya only uses this spell if he has to.

Geass (mind control/offense) Geass is a mental-type spell its strength is not fully known. All that is known about it is that it allows Byakuya to control his opponent’s mind for a short period of time. But Byakuya can't use it on those with a strong will.

Contigetsu (defense/healing): Contigetsu is a healing-type spell that has average strength. It can full heal all that are 20 feet in all directions from Byakuya, which is very handy on the battlefield. But it comes at a price besides healing the enemy if they’re in range Contigetsu badly weakens Byakuya to the point it leave him defenseless.

Character Description: http://henry.blig.ig.com.br/imagens/...nged_angel.jpg

Personality: Byakuya's very kind and considerate towards all of those around him and can be strict towards all the other knights when he needs to be. Other than that Byakuya is always supportive to his knights on he leads them in to battle with such confidents that the other knights will follow their Captain Byakuya.

Bio: Byakuya joined the Dragon Knights of Light because at a young age of five, his family was murdered by the Dark Dragon Knights so heart broken he decided that to find a way to avenge his family's death. At the age of fifteen Byakuya trained hard to become a knight of light. Byakuya became a full-fledged knight at age seventeen, doing his best to protect the people.

At the age of nineteen Byakuya had been doing such a nice job that his captain promoted Byakuya to the rank of lieutenant. Then just three years later Byakuya's captain was dying and on his deathbed his captain promoted him to captain's rank. Now Byakuya is twenty-five years old and has become well respected, and he now commands the Knights of Light, but deep down even though he’s let the death of his family slip to the back of his mind; he still wants revenge on the Dark Dragon Knights.

Theme Song: My Immortal by Evanescence

Battle Theme Song: Let the Bodies Hit the Floor by Drowning Pool

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Nikoram is a vamire dragon (male) and Alexis and Nikoram are on the Dark Side (we haz coogies! lulz!)

And I posted btw. Jonny and Alexis are both heading out somewhere.

And I think that post you quoted was my 2,000 post and I didn't even know it.

Amalthea

Nikoram is a vamire dragon (male) and Alexis and Nikoram are on the Dark Side (we haz coogies! lulz!)

And I posted btw. Jonny and Alexis are both heading out somewhere.

And I think that post you quoted was my 2,000 post and I didn't even know it.

Thank you, Demmy, love.

I saw your post, and I really like it. It looks good. Keep it up!!!

LOL!!!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Yes you will so hurry it up your time line has passed and your school should be sorted out now get your butt into high gear Demmy XD

And with it being started over I only have 2 characters instead of 4 ^_^ Wonderful news though I freaked when I checked my subscriptions and the RP was closed, I thought something else bad had happened! I will take a look at the posts so far and try to post soon.

Also with Soul still MIA is he still going to be the leader or what? What will happen to the Dark Knights without him?

Amalthea

Yes you will so hurry it up your time line has passed and your school should be sorted out now get your butt into high gear Demmy XD

And with it being started over I only have 2 characters instead of 4 ^_^ Wonderful news though I freaked when I checked my subscriptions and the RP was closed, I thought something else bad had happened! I will take a look at the posts so far and try to post soon.

Also with Soul still MIA is he still going to be the leader or what? What will happen to the Dark Knights without him?

For now, when I can, I'll be taking care of Soul's char. If I can ever get on long enough, that is... :36:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back