• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riders of Dragons! We Must Retrieve the Dragon Stone! {OOC & Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Controlled and maintained by: Ami-Chan and Omega Prime

Some have been born with the Mark. A dragon shaped birth mark that says a child is destined to be a dragon rider. These children each find their dragon egg differently but each is just as important as the others. These eggs change the lives of their riders. Forever. The riders and those able to read the Dragon Stone are able to speak with the dragons and live in peace with them.

For 600 years, the dragons of this world have been nearly extinct. Thankfully, after much help, they are finally coming back, in the year 2757. The dragons are once again free to live among us.
But the Dragon Stone has been stolen, and everyone knows who took it, but no one is capable of stopping them: The Dark Dragon Knights, who wish to enslave the dragons, using their magic and strength for their own gain.

Now the Dragon Knights of Light must gather again to fight back this evil force. They are the only hope, not only for the dragons, but for the world.

Template Design

Name:

Name and breed of dragon: (see below)

Knight affiliation: (Light or Dark)

Weapon/Magic:

Character Description: (pics and/or words)

Personality:

Bio/History:

List of Dragons

Light Knights

Earth Dragons
Male and Female Silver Dragons
Fire Dragons
Gold Dragons
Orange Dragons (Magi)
Sky Wing Dragons
Storm Dragons
Water Dragons
And White Dragons

Dark Dragon Knights

Male and Female Vampire Dragon
Black Dragons

(Talk to Omega Prime if you wish to see pics of the dragons)

Rules:
1) There will be no spamming on this thread, or the actual RP thread. If you are caught spamming by Omega Prime or Ami-Chan, you will be asked to leave the RP, and your character will either be killed or given to a different person.
2) No GMing or PPing. You cannot kill another character without permission from Omega Prime or Ami-Chan and the person the character belongs to.
3) Romance is allowed, but it must stay PG-13.
4) Keep cursing to a minimum.
5) Post minimum length of one paragraph (five sentences).
6) Grammar and spelling are a must.
7) HAVE FUN!!!!

Note: This is a second attempt at a Sign-up/OOC thread. The last one was deleted for spamming, we believe, and it WILL NOT! happen again. I am completely serious about the first rule, and if it is not followed, you WILL be kicked out and/or neg-repped. I am not kidding. This is far beyond serious.

I would also like all current members to re-post their templates so I can keep track of who is who. Thank you.

♥Ami-Chan​

Current Characters:

Light Knights
Jazz and Crescendo the white dragon - alphonse224
Zhen Qiao Lin and Shu Hong Fei the gold Chinese dragon - Chromatic_Chaos
Johnny Sparks and Gergian the magi dragon - Demyx_Forever

Dark Knights
Amethyst the Reader - Ami-Chan
Zhen Tao Rong and Kuan Dai the black Chinese dragon - Chromatic_Chaos
Darrel Roberts and Farroe the male vampire dragon - DarkLightning
Alexis Guiden and Nikoram the male vampire dragon - Demyx_Forever

Neutral
Mysterica Tsubasa and Song the silver dragon - Skitty Cat
Phantom Wings and Death the vampire dragon - Skitty Cat

Last edited:

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Name: Jazz
Name and breed of dragon: Crescendo, White Dragon, Male
Knight affiliation: Light
Weapon/Magic: Long blade called, Tyrant Slayer which has some magic moves;
Magma Pillar: The long blades tip is slammed against the ground causing large pillars of magma to burst from the ground striking foes within its area.
Heat Blade: The blade is engulfed in flames which can then slice the foe with lots of slashing movements.
Geo Blade: The blade is surrounded by lightning then with the final attack the sword is brought down on the foe like a hammer which makes a lightning bolt come down from the sky.
Whirlwind: The blade is twisted and slashed through the air causing a small tornado to engulf and blow through anything in its path.
Character Description:
Personality: Jazz is a laid back kind of guy, never really getting angry, and loves to have fun. When Jazz is angry it is always best to get out of his way for he goes berserk. Jazz is very easy to get along with for the fact that he is laid back.
Crescendo is a quick thinker always on his toes. He is much like Jazz very laid back when not in trouble. But when the times get tough he can be a great fighter but he doesn’t run into battles without thinking like Jazz.
Bio: Jazz grew up in Paris but moved to America when he was 15. Upon moving there he came across an Egg that was laying in a forest close to his house. The Egg hatched into a White Dragon which he named Crescendo for the fact that his roar sounded like music. They have been together ever since then never leaving each others side.

Amalthea

Name: Amethyst
Knight Affiliation: Yes, Dark Knights
Weapon: Yes, two pistols, one on each hip
Character Description:
anime_rozen_maiden.jpg

Personality: Amethyst is very quiet, which gives her the appearance of being , but she is anything but. She is loyal to the Dark Knights and always has been, and she delights in having power over others, but she is also a very good actor and a good liar as well.
Bio: Amethyst grew up with the Dark Knights. Both of her parents were spies for Lazerith and passed down their position to their daughter. Her parents had always wanted a son, so she wasn’t treated very well as a child, but loves her position now as it is. She has always been treated as a weapon for Lazerith, but loves it because she knows she is strong enough to do whatever she wants and whatever he asks.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Thank God I keep every template I make! And this explains Demmy's missing posts.

Name: Blair
Name and breed of dragon: Raina the Storm Dragon
Weapon/Magic: Long Sword and magic dagger, raina can cast spells on her dagger to create a blade of pure wind, ice, or lightning, her long sword is merely a sword but she has trained in it's use for years. Due to her dragons weather magic she can manage to cast weather magic but she is not strong enough to make it rain when it is sunny, just to add hail to that rain.
Character Description: Blair has black hair down a little past her shoulders, she is 5' 8" and is overall fit; She will wear anything comfortable but is partial to jeans and a blouse, she is never without a cute accesory.
Personality: Blair is a generally happy person who can be very withrawn, she enjoys the company of friends but dislikes being around strangers; She is often found leaping with joy (literally) but whose moods change like the weather.
Bio: Rlair had a loving family and grew up in a little village by a lake, she was born with a strange mark but the villagers just passed it off as some strange burn of sorts; But one day while coming home in a storm she found an egg, she kept it and when it hatched the people knew what she was, she was cast out from her village and together with her dragon Blair set out to join the Light Dragon Knights so that she could find a home that would take them both in.

Name: Drake
Name and breed of dragon: Millificent the Dark Dragon
Knight affiliation: Dark
Weapon/Magic: Bow and arrows, they are enchanted to burst into with basic magical properties that will activate upon striking the target, he is partial to the fire and lightining spells and can do air okay but has no ability to do water magic, and relies on his strength and wit when his magic fails.
Character Description: Drake has Short blond hair and stands a little over 6', he is strong and muscular, he is always seen in some form of armor.
Personality: Drake is cold and calculating using his mind to outwit his enemies rather then waste his strength, he likes to misleed people with his strength and enjoys causing others pain.
Bio: Drakes family died when he was very young due to a disease that ran through his vilage, he took to a life of thievery to survive and was actually quite good at it; In all of his thievery he never was actually caught in the act until a rich merchant found him stealing from his wifes jewelry box, thinking fast Drake commited his first murder and was pleased by the feeling of power that it left him with, with the merchant out of the way abd his wife out of town Drake stole everything of value including a dragon egg that the merchant had managed to find. Drake grew up with his dragon craving more power and trying to oppress those who had done hiim wrong and thus joined the Dark Dragon Knights in hopes of creating a better world for thieves and cutthroats.

<3

Call me Love, love.
That is why I stopped posting after Vice warned us XD
Now, to start trying to get my post count back up *sigh*

Also, I wont be able to have the time to join back in the RP, so techniqually(sp? =S) Something huge has happened in RL, and I wont have the time to be in so many RP's. Though I will still be cruising the forums =)
Sorry guys.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Ghost (will be explained in bio):

~Name: ???

~Alias: Phantom Wings

~Age: appears to be in his early twenties

~Gender: Male

~Knight affiliation: None

~Weapon/Magic: None

~Character Description: Phantom has light tan hair and blue-green eyes, fair in skin tone he's well muscled, he wears a black leather sleeveless shirt with matching guards for his elbows and fingerless gloves. There's a flame tattoo on his right upper arm that the guard covers the bottom of; Phantom has a silver chain that he keeps in his pants pocket. His hair messy, he still wears his favorite pair of black pants and black boots. A serious look always seems to be on his face, while on his back is his sword. The long blade is a shining silver color, while the hilt is a golden color with red twined around it.

~Personality: Calm, hard working, he always seems to know exactly what to say, gentle to those weaker than him, Phantom can become fierce when needed. He is a charmer, almost always needing to where a ring to keep from getting in trouble. Deep inside, he is hurting badly even though he can't remember why; and it's causing quite a bit of inner turmoil in the young man's mind.

~Bio: Phantom can't remember much about his life beyond the previous couple of years; he knows that he died but he can't remember how. He also knows that there's someone precious to him, but their name he can't seem to remember. He is aware of what's going around him though, trapped in a parral dimension with the ones of the riders, readers, dragons and humans. Phantom longs to break loose with his dragon companion, but will he ever be able to?

~Theme Song: Home by Chris Daughtry

~Battle Theme: Bring Me to Life by Evanescence

~--------~

Reader:

~Name: Mysterica Tsubasa

~Nickname: Tear

~Age: 19

~Knight Affiliation: None at the moment.

~Occupation: When she’s not reading the Dragon Stones, Mysterica is a singer.

~Weapon: Staff, throwing knives and magic.

~Magic:

~Phoenix Flame: Phoenix Flame, like its name would suggest, is a powerful fire spell that takes the form of a bird. In order to perform the technique, Mysterica has to be able to concentrate for some time; this technique is best used when there's more than the caster. (Learning, offense/fire)

~Innocent Shine: For Innocent Shine Mysterica sends spirals of light up from beneath her opponents, and finally, a wide-area ray of light shines down from above, hitting them repeatedly for heavy damage. (knows, offense/special)

~Healing Moon: Unlike Phoenix Flame and Innocent Shine, this technique is strictly a healing spell. It restoring a medium amount of health and healing semi-major injuries, the problem to this is that it has a very unfortunate side effect to her; it drains a great deal of energy from Mysterica. (knows, defense/healing)

~Fate Alter: Mysterica can semi-alter someone's fate, as long as she aware of it soon enough; the only catch is that it slowly swaps away Mysterica's energy, her very life force in order to pull this off. She rarely uses it because not only does it slowly kill her, it also leaves Mysterica highly drained of her energy. (learning, defense/special)

~Healing Circle: A circle of bluish-green covers a small amount of area, it stretches two feet around the target and heals all who's in range of the circle, giving back a medium amount of health. (knows, defense/healing)

~Soul Song: A soothing melody that can freeze an enemy for a set amount of time, healing allies that get caught in the skill. Mysterica at the current moment can only freeze one enemy for fifteen seconds. (knows, offense/song)

~Melody's Cure: Mysterica sings a ballad and heals minor injuries. (knows, song/healing)

~Dreaming Chords: Singing a predetermined arrangement, Mysterica can put guards to sleep, making it easier for her to slip by unnoticed. (knows, offense/song)

~Character Description: Mysterica

~Personality: Mysterica is cold, calculating, distant and secretive, she rarely smiles or reveal her emotions. Mute, she only speaks when she feels she should or if she's reading a dragon stone. Mysterica can come off as harsh, maybe even cruel to those that she holds dear and strangers, she hates being weak in the presence of others and refuses to cry; even if it is by herself.

The only time her emotions do get loose is if she's been pushed too far, often causing Mysterica to fall into a depressed like state that she can't shake for days. If someone is brave enough to stick with her, they'll see that Mysterica is actually very warm and not as bitter as she seems, instead she's willing to lay her life on the line every time that her friend's are in trouble.

~Bio: Orphaned at young age supposedly, Mysterica met Song when she was still a child, the exact age is unknown. She seems to have a vendetta against Byakuya for some unknown reason. Mysterica has grown up around Song for as long as she can remember, this goes for her reading the lesser dragon stones too, much to her annoyance she learned that the only way she can receive any piece of mind is to keep her emotions under control.

At the age of eighteen she slipped into the Knights of Light's base and found the Dragon Stone before Amethyst got it, taking half of it with her to prevent it from being read, already knowing the contents of the half she contained. Because of this, Mysterica is now hiding from both groups and quite frankly she doesn't really care; what could have caused her to become so cold? Could Byakuya have a role in this young woman's standoffish nature?

~Theme Song: Life Turned Her That Way by Ricky Van Shelton

~Battle Theme: Missing by Evanescence

~Other: Mysterica loves cute things, she also has a silver dragon called Song with her.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
It's restarting? I guess that'll be advantageous, since no one really knew what was going on anyways. I'll have a character, or possibly two, up soon. But my participation won't really be all out until August.

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
Hey heartless person...read what it says in the giant red letters,then you'll understand...

As for reposting my temp,it may be a problem.. I don't know which computer I saved it in. I use like 5 different computers... Anyways,if I cant find it by tomorrow afternoon,I'll just remake it.

Question! Are we restarting the whole RP? (Want to know since C_C was wondering the samething..)

Edit:Realized that the temp is out of my reach,and may have been deleted... This is unfortunate,but rules are rules.

Name:Darrel Robberts

Appearance: http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv124/Indignation_01/guys681.jpg

Name of Dragon:Farroe

Breed:Male Vampire Dragon

Knight Affiliation:Dark

Personality:Darrel is calm and serious most of the time. It takes alot to get him angry,except for Farroe who can anger him easily. It takes the mightiest of warriors to get Darrel to break in a cold sweat.

Bio:Darrel was eleven years old when his parents decided to enroll him in a Fighting Academy. Though he wasn't fond of the idea,he went along with it due to his boring life with his parents.

When the Scholors interviewed him,they saw tremendous potential in him. When they consulted with eachother,they decided to enroll him. From that moment on Darrel started his training.

The Scholors placed him in a begginers magic class. Once there,they placd in front of him three Tomes containing these elementals. Fire,Ice,and Lightning. Darrel failed with fire miserably. As for lightning,the supervisors had to put that elemnt as an advanced class. When he tried his hand at ice,it was as if it were second nature to him. Once equiped with a elemental magic,they trained him tirelessly.

Once the mental classes were done,Darrel had a personal combat trainer appointed to him for physical education,as in the arts of war. The trainer gave him a choice at weapons ranging from the sharp edged sword to the mightest of bows. To the trainer's surprise,Darrel chose a polearm,and quickly displayed his skill. The boy possed great speed,stamina and strength,this display caught the attetnions of many...

It truely did catch the attention of many,and when Darrel was fifteen,a stranger appeared at his quarter's doorstep. The young teen was startled to see the figure,and quickly prepared himself for a fight. However,the figure rose his hand,telling him to stand down,and with the other hand,he puled out an egg. Darrel looked at it and was puzzled,the stranger entered the room,shoved the egg into Darrels arms,and disappeared the same way he entered,quickly and unnoticed.

With a strange egg in his care,the young boy took great care of it,and in less than a month the egg hatched. Darrel was astounded to see the birth of a dragon. It was young and still fragile. So Darrel had to work twice as hard to keep the dragon healthy. He named the newborn,Farroe.

Four years passed,and Darrel finally graduated from the Academy. The day after,when he went to go clean his quarters,that mysterious figure appeared once again,this time it spoke. He said that there was an organization called the Dark Knights,and they were seeking new recruits. Darrel answered by saying he's heard of them,and wanted to be among their ranks. The figure bowed,then left once again. Darrel packed up everything needed,and left with Farroe to go join the Dark Knights.

Darrel Robberts has been accepted into the group,and has been a member for two years now. He spends his time relaxing in the mountains when he's not needed. He also had the drive to learn another magic element,so he keeps a tome of water with him at all times. He now awaits for his leader to give him orders.

Magics:He has mastered the ice element,and can summon mighty blizzards,towering tombs of ice to encase his foes,and leathel sharp icicles of various sizes to stab any who gets in his way. As for the water,he learns as he goes along,he may not be able to master it completely,but it is a great supportive magic such as healing.

THere,that about does it xD

Last edited:

Amalthea

Okay:

1) I want everyone to either VM or PM the names of the characters and dragon, as well as the dragon's breed.

2) Also, I want EVERYONE! to PM me their vote on whether or not the whole RP should start over. Thank you.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Nothing was Deleted, You people are just not looking Hard enough for the Last OOC.

Merged into your Ami-Chan Fanclub. Because that what this OOC became.

Sorry for not informing you. My internet fucked up as soon as i Did so

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
I have 2 temps and both characters are associated with each other, so I asked Ami if I can have 1 big bio for both instead of two small bios and she said it's fine.

Name: Jonny Sparks

Name and breed of dragon: Gergian - Magi

Weapon/Magic: His weapon varies on where he is and what he's doing. He is an archer and a swordsman. He doesn't use magic. His dragon does though. Gergian can use fire and earth spells.

Character Description: He is about 5' 9" and 130 lbs. Jonny has pink hair and green eyes. His left ear is pierced and he does wear an ear ring. His clothes normally are an orange shirt and a pair of tight blue jeans.

Personality: He is a glass is half-full kinda dude. He is very nice, but also very impatient. But he's caring.

Bio/History: *look at bottom*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Alexis Guiden

Name and breed of dragon: Nikoram - Vampire

Knight affiliation: Dark

Weapon/Magic: She has no weapons. Nikoram's fangs drain blood from enemies. As for magic, she is very skilled in black magic, like dark fire, dark earth, dark water, ect

Character Description: She is about 5' 4" and 117 lbs. She has black hair and brown eyes. And she normally wears all black.

Personality: She is kind to her friends and mean to her enemies. She is also very outgoing.

Bio/History: *look at bottom*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bio: The Sparks family and the Guiden family have always been great friends. When the Sparks had a baby boy the Guidens wanted a girl. The two families had decided if the Guidens have a girl then they'll have them marry each other. So 3 years after the Guidens had their baby. It was a girl. They'd hang out with each other everyday to get the Sparks son, Jonny, and the Guiden daughter, Alexis, to become great friends.

Jonny and Alexis did become best friends. They went to school together, hung out together, and stuck up for each other. Then Alexis's mom and dad became very rich. With their money came snootiness. Jonny and Alexis started drifting apart due to that. They started to loathe their parents because they were being like this and destroying a great friendship.

Then Alexis vowed that her parents would regret this. She rebeled and dyed her hair black and started wearing darker colors. After Jonny vowed that Alexis would be the only girl he cared about. Girls didn't peak his interest much after that. Then he turned 17. The dragon war was about. He found an egg. It was a dragon egg. He wanted to be on the side of light. It hatched into a magi dragon. He never was able to use magic like Alexis could, but he was an awesome swordsman and archer. With the magi dragon, which he named Gergian, it was possible to use magic.

Then 3 years after, Alexis found a dragon egg as well. She chose the path of dark. She had magic and could use dark magic, so now was time to put her dark magic to use. Her egg hatched into a vampire dragon, which she named Nikoram. It had fangs which were weapons to her. They could drain the blood out of enemies.

One day, Jonny overheard people saying something about a new girl on the dark side. As they described her,he knew it was Alexis. He had to find her and change her back to the way she was before her family became rich. And he had to find her before someone else does and ends up killing her. That ended up to be Jonny's personal quest. He hoped to re-unite with his once good friend.

Edit:

Okay:

1) I want everyone to either VM or PM the names of the characters and dragon, as well as the dragon's breed.

2) Also, I want EVERYONE! to PM me their vote on whether or not the whole RP should start over. Thank you.

I was working on posting my temp when you posted that so I'll PM the names of each right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back