• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Riders of Dragons! We Must Retrieve the Dragon Stone! {OOC & Sign-Ups)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Stop the spam people. This thread is for talking about the RP only. Not how the old thread is gone. Not your own dragons. And (sorry Prime) a Thank You post does not belong here. If you want to say something to someone that is not regarding this RP, then please do it elsewhere, like forum insanity, or VMs or PMs, but not here. Thank you.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
HOLY ----
The old thread is gone???

Wow..... I kinda miss it now xD. All that spam...
Yeah, your template has been fished out of Dragon's fc and I posted it on the 2nd page in case you want to pull it up for some reason; I didn't know when you would be back and some people couldn't find theirs so I found them all ^_^

Now I only have to wait to find out if the rp is going to be restarted or continued.... *looks at Dragon*

Akans

「moriya」
LMAO, it was merged into Ami's fanclub? Wow that's amazing. Damn, I need to say something useful or else I'll be spamming also...

If we're restarting this, do we keep the same chars or make new ones? And.... why are we restarting this?

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
LMAO, it was merged into Ami's fanclub? Wow that's amazing. Damn, I need to say something useful or else I'll be spamming also...

If we're restarting this, do we keep the same chars or make new ones? And.... why are we restarting this?

I'd say you can do the same character. I restart the Naruto/KH RP and allowed people to use their old characters.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit

You can use the same characters or create new ones if it gets restarted it's completely up to you, if you want to add another character that is fine as well. With the OOC gone and with Soul MIA and with Blufire and Angel dropping out we are contemplating whether or not it would be better to start from scratch or to continue where we left off, you should have a PM from Dragon but if you don't she wants to know your vote in the matter since she is trying to figure out what we should do about it.

Akans

「moriya」
I think we'll have no choice but to restart this. BS was a pretty darn major character, and it got quite confusing (and spam filled) near the end. I guess i'll vote restart then, primarily because I want to scrap Desino. I got a PM from Omega, but who do you mean by Dragon?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Oh sorry, Ami-chan used to be Dragonrider so I still call her Dragon.

Soul is trying to get internet access but is having a hard time of it so for now we don't know when he will be on next, hopefully it's in time for him to give his vote on what should happen.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Me too.......

Spam
I'll find out from her tomarrow
Spam (did you guys seriously not read my last post or the rules?)
Meh....Ami still has not put Alexis Guiden and her dragon Nikoram.
Wasn't sent to me.

You can keep the same chars or make new ones. I need you to send me your char's name and the name and breed of the dragon (if you have one)
I think we'll have no choice but to restart this. BS was a pretty darn major character, and it got quite confusing (and spam filled) near the end. I guess i'll vote restart then, primarily because I want to scrap Desino. I got a PM from Omega, but who do you mean by Dragon?

I need your votes VM or PMed to me.

(and I'm Dragon, lol. My original name was dragonrider932 and Usagi's was kerobaroes. So she still calls me Dragon, and I still call her Kero)

Okay. Listen. Spam has got to stop! If your post is not relevant to the RP in some way, then I don't want it here! Got it? (VM me if you have any questions)

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
Wasn't sent to me.

Meh......Okay I'll send it.

And I have something to say:

In the Naruto/KH OOC we spam, BUT, we also limit ourselves to make sure that it won't have to be closed down like the last one. And I had chosen to close it down too, that's the sad part about it. My point is you can't prevent spam but you can make sure it's limited. Get what I'm saying Ami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back