• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rhapsody Horizons[LP and Digi Paint]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Its seen a long ass time like 5 months since I made something. But I've been inspired lately and got off my ass. To me I can't believe I digi painted the face, I used be strait horrible at it but took time and practice to get the way I wanted. With digi paint I don't know what to do with the background. Anyway give me some good old Cnc

5972939284_d6f5585c76_b.jpg

5972939276_86a0c2cec1_z.jpg

link to larger view of the digi paint.
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6030/5972939276_86a0c2cec1_b.jpg

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
The first is great. Your lp's are getting much better now that there is some sort of concept behind it rather than just a stock with some snazzy effects. My only problem is that the hands don't really look like they're popping out of the background but rather that they're stuck on top. Maybe burn the lower part of them? idk

As far as i can see the colouring in the digi paint is great, but the anatomy is off. Perhaps that was intensional, and i don't think it's so severe that it damages the piece, but i'd like to see it reflect the human anatomy more strictly next time :3
Again the concept is cool, i get the feeling it's supposed to be your interpretation of mother earth. Am i right?

Oh, and you might be better off posting the second piece in TM for more technical advice, they know more den me D:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I can't offer you much cnc since I suck and such. So, instead, I want to know how do you get that splash-like effect you have up in the upper-right corner?

I do believe I can offer some help with the digi-paining or at least give my two-cents. I second what Eli said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back