• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil: The Decaying of Flesh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balla

Balla grabed the axe from Drake

"thx i am Balla, nice to meet u"

Then putting the axe on her belt the other boy came up to her

"My name is Balla what is urs and the girl with u"

Jage0910

"Hi. I'm Hikari and and this is my friend Riku. I don't really know if I CAN call her my friend cause I met her an hour ago." He told Balla
"Hey I AM your friend." Riku scolded him

Hikari laughed.

Looks like the people I get to go with are nice.

"All right let's go if we waste anymore time those monsters might get here first." Hikari said.

He readied his gun (he holds his pistol like leon holds his pistol in RE4) and Riku readied her bat.

If we're all ready. LETS GET GOING! Hikari said in an anime hero like way... (I don't know why I said that).

Riku laughed.

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
"Im drake, and its nice to meat you."

Drake was amuzed by Riku's excitement. He looked at Hikari.

"There are still three other security guards, and besides, i think he wanted me to go. And i agree, im tired of waiting, they could be here any second."

Drake pointed his gun into the darkness and started walking.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
"Hi drake. It is nice to meet you. My name is James. I am ready to do this." He smiled at Balla. "Be careful with the axe Balla. I don't want you to hurt yourself." He placed his sunglasses on and his smile faded.Time now for me to be serious from on now. Balla will be depending on me to protect her. James walked forward toward the steps. He opened the door and peeked upward. "No movement in this area." He slowly started up the steps that led to the 1st floor. He listened closely for any signs of those infected people.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Michael had just left his university and and was surprised at what he saw. He saw cars upside down and corpses on the ground. What could of done this, maybe a riot?" said Michael to himself. "I got to get home and see if my parents are safe". He then headed to his house, he didnt see nobody insight, "I wonder where everybody is". He then heard a noise behind him and quickly turned around to see what it was, but it seemed nobody was there. Suddenly he saw a man on the ground that seemed that he looked in pain and was moaning. Michael then went to him and said "Sir are you ok?", the man then tried to attack him by biting him but Anthony moved out of the way quickly . "What the....", then he saw the mans face and was surprised at what he saw, his face looked like it had been biten off and his skin looked pale. The man struggeld to get to him by crawling with his hands and attack as he had no legs. "Whats going on here?" he then headed to his house. Michael finally got to his home but nobody was in his home. "I wonder where everybody is". "I got to go find them, but not unarmed." He then opened up a drawer and got a magnum that his dad had kept incase of an emergency, and then went outside to search for them.

Last edited:

Balla

Balla looked at James

"u don't think i can handle a axe"

Balla had her left hand on her hip and the other hand with the axe in her right swinging it around a little.

"don't worry"

she smiled at James

"ok i am ready"

She followed behind Ferno with the axe in her hand.

Jage0910

"OK, Let's get going." Hikari told the others.
"All right." Riku answered.

He started to walk in the darkness.

"Hikari wait. I forgot to tell you guys something." Riku suddenly blurted out.
"What is it now?" Hikari said in an annoyed fashion.
"Well it's just that I searched the guy who's dead on the ground. He had a flashlight. And some herbs. He had some green, red, blue and yellow ones too. I also found some first-aid sprays. Oh... and something called virus contador. What does that mean?"
She asked Hikari.

"It means counter virus." Hikari replied.
"Great we can cure people with this!!" Riku said excitedly.
"Unfortunately, no we can't I'm guessing that can delay the effect of the virus... for a certain amount of time."
"Why did you guess that?"
"While you were resting I heard something about the man who's dead on the floor. They said he was infected and he was talking about the virus then he injected something on himself and after he said what he needed to... he killed himself. If it was a cure he won't be dead right now." Hikari said.
"Oh..." Was all Riku could say sadly.
"Don't worry I'll protect you!" Hikari said reassuringly.

Riku smiled as they continued to walk into the darkness illuminated by Riku's flashlight.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Michael then went outside equipped with his magnum and try to find his family. "I hope there ok" he walked on the walkway by the street, and suddenly a person popped out from a corner and tried to attack him. "Step back our i will shoot" said Anthony to the person. But the person wouldnt do what Michael said, "...Alright i will give you another chance to step back, but again the person wouldnt step back. "You give me no choice i will have to shoot" Michael said, and then aimed his magnum at the leg and shot it.

The leg went flying back but the person was still moving and crawling to Michael, "What?! how are you still moving?" Michael then aimed his magnum to the head and shot it. The person automatically stopped dead in its tracks. Michael examined the body and just like the person that tried to attack him before had pale skin and a disfigured face and body. "Michael then saw a gun shop, and decided to enter it so he could get more weapons.

"Hello? is anybody here?" said Michael when he entered it. And then a man came out behind the counter "Hi my name is Joe Beck, i'm the owner of this gun shop, i'm glad i'm not the only one thats normal", Michael then asked "What had happened, why are these people attacking". Joe then explained to him everything that had happened, "Zombies huh..., um...i was wondering if i could possibly get some weapons from your shop" asked Michael, "Sure, but we should escape this place, the only escape that i know of is to get to the sewers and from there we should get to an abondoned subway station that could take us out of here" said Joe, "but my family are probably still here in the city." replied Michael.

"Alright look we will look for them for a while but if we cant find them we should then escape this city, deal?", "Deal!". Michael then got a shotgun, sniper, bombs, and a backpack that could could fit waepons in, as he got the weapons, Joe had gone near the window to see the view, "Alright lets go" said Anthony. Joe then turned around "ok". But then four zombies broke the window and grabbed Joe and biting him "Help!" yelled Joe. Michael then got his shotgun and shot two time at the zombies but he was too late, Joe died. "I-Im sorry joe..., Michael then said a quick prayer and left and headed to find his family but then about three zombies were going his way to attack, Michael was about to shoot but saw that they were his parents and brother, "oh no all of you have turned into zombies...," Michael tried to talk to them but it didnt work. "I'm sorry..." and Michael then shot them with his shotgun, Michael saddened quickly got his head together and knew this waas no time to shed tears, he had to find an escape, and headed to the sewers to escape.

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
James turned his head and looked at the others. It's a good thing that I have my sunglasses on or that flashlight would be blinding me. "The first floor seems quiet enough. I suggest we go to each floor and investigate each room. Perhaps people are hiding in their homes or their are bound to be more useful items." James slowly walked up the steps. His footsteps echoed under each step. He smiled making it to the first floor without an incident. He slowly pushed open the door that led to the hallway. He looked from side to side. "It seems that there are seven doors. Hello! is anyone here!?" All James heard was silence.

Jage0910

Hikari was next to James when he shouted.

"Ow! Hey. Not so loud we don't want people to find us we'll find them. If you keep shouting like that those monsters will find their way to us." Hikari whispered to everyone.

Then he heard moaning.

"See what I mean?"

He aimed at Riku. She was surprised by this reaction and almost screamed.

"Don't move."

Hikari then shot a zombie behind Riku in the head.

"Warn me when your gonna do something like that again." Riku complained to Hikari.
"Sorry. All right all of you get ready... they found us." was all Hikari said.

There were roughly five slow zombies coming at them.

Riku hit one with her bat and Hikari shot another one in the head.

"So... Do we run? Or fight?" Hikari asked the group.

Balla

Balla looked at Hikari

"i say we fight, what u guys think?"

as she swings her axe and cuts off one of the infected people head off.

she wipes her head and thought

"oh crap i allmost missed, stay steady next time"

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Even though James was wearing sunglasses, his vision was well adjusted to the darkness. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay and fight." James slowly and carefully removed his sword. He stepped forward toward the three remaining zombies. I am limited to my movements due to this hallway's size. I'll just have to make the most of it. A zombie lurched forward toward James. He swung his sword in a downward motion slicing off the zombie's left arm. The zombie was forced back a few steps by the sword but it lurched forward once more. James held the sword in both hands and swung it from left to right slicing the zombie's head off. It collapsed to the ground. "Only two left to go."

villanova

Name: Justin President

Appearance: Short dark brown hair, with some hints of an auburn shade. He has light hazel eyes. His skin is slightly tanned, his body in a decent shape. He is 6 foot even. He wears a dark blue zip-up hoodie, with a brown jacket over it. He wears dark fadded jeans, with a comfortable pair of black Puma type sneakers.

Personality: Justin has always been outgoing, always looking for the next best thing. He is a leader more then a follower, when the time calls for him to make a decsion he has no problem making it known.

(OCC: would one of you be so kind to give me a quick summary of what has happened so far?)

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
occ: also don't forget personality in your template. well a virus has been released in the city due to umbrella. most of the people are in a building. five people are investigating a noise they heard inside the apartment building which is infected. the people on the ground floor are safe. one man is heading toward the sewers to try and escape the city. wesker is searching the city to capture people and experiment on them. i guess that is it. if i left anything out they can fill out the rest

Jage0910

OOC: Well a virus has been released in the city due to Umbrella. Most of the people are in a building. Five people are investigating a noise they heard inside the apartment building which is infected (James, Hikari, Riku, Drako and Balla). The people on the ground floor are safe. One man (Micheal) is heading toward the sewers to try and escape the city. Wesker is searching the city to capture people and experiment on them. The five people inside the apartment are fighting zombies. They have herbs, first aid sprays and counter virus (not cure). Hikari has a gun and ammo+ his sick ass martial arts skillz. Riku she has a bat. Balla has an axe. Drako also has a gun and a fire extinguisher. James has his sword and his samurai skillz... Oh and micheal has his heavily armed self... (pistol, magnum, shotgun, M4A1... grenade launcher... I don't know he came from a gun shop pretty much...)

villanova

(OCC: I edited my personality, thanks for reminding me. And thanks for the update, that should be suitable enough an explanation for me.)

His phone vibrated akwardly on the wooden dresser. The entire object shook along with the motion, the dresser knocking gently into the wall behind it. The noise faded slowly, everything becoming quite quiet again. The cellular screen lit up, the words New Message scrolling across the bright board.

The bed of the extremely dark apartment room was empty. It appeared to be an abondoned cellular phone, left behind in the rampage that had begun only hours before. Though, the room was not as empty as it appeared. Rocking silently back and fourth in the small chair of the room was a single man.

His head was down, his hood flung over him. His hands were folded loosely in his lap, as if he was praying. His foot had been tapping very quietly, very impatiently it seemed. As if he was waiting for something. Something important. As the phone finally stopped vibrating, Justin President lifted his head.

His hazel eyes opened, his vision focused completely on the still lit up device across the room. The blue light finally died out, leaving him in the familiar darkness he had come to be friends with. He remained sitting a few moments longer, before finally pulling himself from the uncomfortable chair.

Crossing the room, Justin reached out and grabbed the phone. He flipped it open, and took a deep breath. Accepting the message, he starred blankly at the screen, not showing any emotion towards what was on the screen now. He began taking a few deep breaths.

Wood creaked. Justin glanced towards the door to the room, not very worried about the noise. He had pushed the empty bed against the door the moment he had found the right room. It was a simple idea. Keep those monsters outside while he had waited. Not the best of blockades, very crude in fact, but it was the best he could do under the circumstances.

Justin looked back to the phone, and the picture that was there on the screen. He scrolled beyond the picture, scanning the text below it. Everything was there, just like he said it would be. With a final deep breath, Justin held the phone's power button. The entire screen went black, and once again, he was left in darkness.

(OCC: I'm just starting out in the same apartment building as the larger group.)

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
As Michael was heading to the sewers, he heard a noise in an apartment, "Could it be survivors?, i should check it out" said Michael. Michael went to the side of the apartment. He finally made it to where the noise was and thru the window saw a hallway that five people where fighting off two zombies. Michael quickly took off hs backpack and loaded his two pistols, broke the window, and jumped inside and as he was in the air he shot the two zombies in the head, killing them, he landed before the two zombies hit the ground...

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
occ: by the way jage, i don't have samurai skills. lol Just the sword. By the way Trunks how could you get to our area. We are on the first floor of an aprtment building in the hallway with the the 7 aprtmenets. If there are windows in the hallway then that is fine. But I just couldn't picture the hallway with windows.

villanova

Justin splashed the cool water on his face. The feeling of water was smooth to his skin, and washing his face of the warm sweat that covered it was quite nice. He had been too impatiently worried before to even think to relax and take advantage of being inside such a resourceful place like the apartment he resided.

He shut the sink off, the last of the water quickly draining into the rusty pipes of the complex. Justin took the towel he had found on the floor, and pressed the soft fabric against his face. Carefully, he placed the towel back on the counter of the sink, and starred at that man across from him.

He had never seen himself in such a state. Not depression, nor exictment. Not worried, nor thoughtful. He found himself oddly calm. He knew what was at hand, he knew the stakes; everything was laid out before him. He should be paniced. Anyone else would be in his situation, but he wasn't. Justin countinued to stare at his own relfection, breathing lightly, thinking what his next step would be..

Suddenly, numerous gun shots rang out, breaking the silence he had welcomed for the past hour or so. Without a thought, Justin's right hand snatched the handgun he had placed on the counter near him. He raised it to eye level, pointing it back towards the entry bedroom of his currently acquired room. He steadied the weapon by placing his left palm under the handle. He stood there a moment, his mind blank.

Nothing followed the shots. Reluctantly, Justin lowered his weapon, his better judgement once again calming his nerves. The shots were not on the same floor as him, even if they were, they couldn't have come from those monsters out there. He hadn't come across anything that was carrying a weapon; and he should have been warned of such things. Should have, being the key words.

Survivors?

(OCC: He has a good point, haha. The gun shots my character heard are going to be the ones your group fired off earlier, in case Trunks decides to edit his entrance.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back