• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil: The Decaying of Flesh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferno

I was born in a small town, and lived there ever s
OOC: I know its long, but how do good Role Plays Get started

If you were trapped in a lose-lose situation in which there was absolutely no escape, would you help someone else fortunate enough to get out, or would you let your selfish heart consume both you and anyone else...

It has been about ten years since the fall of Umbrella, but there had been rumors going around that they have resurfaced, and are going strong. Few people believe these tales. After what happened to them, why would any want to bring it back. The things they work on are dangerous, and seemed to almost create an apocolypse. Reguardless, there have been some new factories built on the outskirts of the towering city. People flooded the streets, on foot, in cars, cabs. It was anything but empty. It was business, business, and more business. Everyone was wearing some form of a suit, and had a wireless cellphone headset in their ear. Nothing could possibly go wrong in such a beautiful place...or could it....

Everything seemed normal on a wednesday when 5 military trucks had plowed through the city to the unknown factories. Some people were scared, but most didnt have enough time to care. Many watched as they drove past no trespassing signs into a giant gated area to where the very center was a structure with smoke coming out the many vent like tubes on the roof. The cars had stopped and men with guns ran inside. Noone came back out that day.

OOC:
Rules
1. dont god mod
2. Post at least a paragraph
3. Keep swearing at a minimum
4. Go ahead and have romance, but keep it PG13
5. If you really want to kill your char off, pm me
6. dont kill of someone else's char unless its ok with them, and you have PMed me
7. Im asking for literate people, but if you must insist, ill let you join

Char Sheet
Name: (Self explanatory)
Sex: (male or female...not "no thank-you")
Appearance:
Personality: (give a paragraph)

My Char sheet
Name: Drako Amyas
Sex: male
Appearance: His hair is relatively short. He is of average build and height. His eyes glow of a cool blue, and turn olive green depending on his mood. He generally wears blue jeans and a black pullover hoodie, with a backwards hat.
Personality: He is really kind, too much for his own good. He has always been stepped all over growng up. He is pretty outgoing, and loves to make friends with new people, but he always seems to get taken advantage of.

With a deep breath Drake woke and his eyes shot open. He was really getting frustrated. He heard some loud noise many hourse ago, and a few more from then untill now, but this one was really loud. It was what really brought him from his slumber. It sounded like an explosion. All of his limbs ached. He used his strength with great discomfort, pulled his arm out from under his head and put his hand in front of his face. He couldnt feel anything, it had fallen asleep with this horrible tingling feeling. He turned it around to look at his pale palm. He raised his head to see his appartment room. He was still living with this his parents on aco**** that he would turn 18 in a few months. The apartment had 2 rooms and was on the 30th floor of a skyscraping building. His room was elegant with tons of expensive things like dragon statues and fantasy stuff. He also had posters of his favorite bands plastered all over the walls. He came from money, but hated it. He never saw his parents, so he wasnt going to miss them as much when he moved out. Drake pulled himself to the sitting up right position and tried to get out of the bed when he noticed his clock. It was 3:00 am

"so its only been thursday for 3 hours....damnit...i should just go back to sleep"

But there was this overwhelming feeling that there was something was wrong, and he went to bed really early, like 8 pm, so he firgured he got enough sleep. He stood up and scratched his leg through his pajama bottoms and walked out through his doorway. He made his way to where his parents usually sleep. He opened the door slowely and whispered

"did you guys hear that too...."

No response

".....hello.........wow you guys are deep sleepers"

His eyes finally adjusted and notced the bed was empty. They must have left for a business trip...but the covers had been really messed up and the dresser drawers were laying all over the floor. He went to the front and found the same disorganization. he was now really starting to freak out. He went for the light switch but it did nothing. He ran into his room and threw on his jeans and sweater. He ran to the kitchen fumbled through all the crap under the sink untill he found a flashlight. He then went to the front door and grabbed the door knob but stopped to see the door was already slightly open. He then cautiously pulled it inward a little bit so he could peak outside. He then saw many doors opened and stuff laying all over the place on the carpet all the way to the elavator. Afraid of the unknown Drako made a sprint towards the elevator and quickly pressed the down button. He heard the metal creaking and he spun around to make sure noone was after him. He saw nothing. He figured there wasnt anyone there but never hurts to be to careful. He then heard a loud noise and could see some stirring. The hair on the back of his neck began to stand up. He pointed his flashlight into the nothingness....to find nothing....BUT THEN...he saw someone come out from one of the rooms in the distance. He he jumped...and then calmed himself down, and telling himself that this was a good thing, someone could help you, so he called out

"EXCUSE ME!!!"

Intsantly after he said that, the man's head jerked in his direction in a really creepy way. He reflected the flashlight in his face to see no soul...it seemed empty and disturbing. He also seemed to really slouch over, and began to walk towards Drako. His pace quickened, and really sent him into a frenzy

"Wh..whooo..WHO ARE YOU?!?!"

He didnt even flinch to make an effort to respond. He just kept coming. Drako then turned around and began to bang on the elevator, knowing it wont make it come any faster. It finally opened and he jumped in, turning around he repeatedly smashed his finger into the LOBBY button, and the hitting the close door. He looked up to to then man was no more than ten feet away with his arms outstretched as the door closed. He then heard a growl followed by a loud thud, and some banging and scratching against the closed elevator door. Drako then fell back into the metal behind him and slid down not even blinking He just stared at the metal sliding doors that just saved his life. The muffled sounds slowely went away as he sped downward. It finally came to a halt and the doors opened. It was dark, so he shined his flashlight outwards and stood up. He walked out and was startled

"Hello?"

Drako Jumped and put his flashlight into a man's face, the man was wearing security clothes.

"Calm down young man, you are ok, im a security guard of this place. Your safe now, look over"

Drako was a little better now and illuminated the lobby to see a bunch of people sitting on the gound and in chairs with fire blankets. There were families, and just a bunch of people trying to stay calm in the enclosed area. The security guard spoke again

"After what happened many people came down from their rooms, and people from outside, came for shelter. They had said they saw some really wierd things. They also said that they were attacked by loved ones and friends. There something wrong with the food...and we dont know what...."

Drako looked at the door to the outside which was chained and had a huge lock on it. He then found an empty chair and sat down. He turned off his flashlight and put his head back to rekindle his thoughts.....

OOC: Ok when you want to talk in ooc...say...OOC:...ok..

OK, you can be one of the civiliansin the lobby...or anybody actually...you can also come from outside.

Last edited:

Crad

OOC: Perhaps, maybe, there might be Los Plagas in this RP? Sorry I've only played RE4 and was hoping from some familar territory but I know enough of the other RE games from my friend who never shuts up about them.

Ferno

OOC: Thats funny, because the only RE i played was number 4 as well, ive also seen the movies, but i loved number 4 so much I wanted to make an RP about

but i can change the storyline a bit to make it fit RE4, besides nothing i have said so far has really made indication that the storyline is from the first resident evils

IC:

Drako brought himself back and looked around. He saw the fear in everyone's faces. Nobody had any idea what possibly could be going on. People have been randomely attacked by friends and family, the power was gone, and it all started after this wierd explosion. He then looked outside through the glass doors of the lobby to the dark bleak city before him. Not a light was on. The only thing that kept them seeing in the lobby was the three emergency flashlight lamps scattered around. Drako faced the guard and said

"Who are you"

"My name Ben, how about you?"

"The names Drako....so...what do YOU think is happening?"

"well i think something has happened to the food supply. We were told that there was going to be 500 pies delivered to this complex. The manager then informed all the residents that they could purchase a pie. Everyone down here said, that anyone they saw eat some of the pie, started to act wierd. They became first verbally abusive, then physically. Then mysteriously in all cases,they left and went outside. They then disapeared, but some say that some came back. We are guessing that there might be 10-20 hiding on any of the 35 floors. Me and the other 3 security guards have taken shifts watching the elevators. You are safe, but i think....."

Just then there was a loud banging. Drako quickly shifted his attention to the door to see a man hitting his fist against the doors. Ben quickly ran to the door. The man had vomit on his chin and on his shirt, it had blood in it. He looked really sick. Ben then yelled out

"YOUR NOT ONE OF THEM ARE YOU?"

"NO, BUT I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME, PLEASE OPEN DOOR"

"TIME FOR WHAT....OH NEVERMIND"

Ben then unlocked the padlock and removed the chains. He quickly pulled it open and the man fell to his knees. He caught himself with his hands and Ben grabbed his shoulder as another man ran over to help. They pulled him up enough so he could talk

"Please, dont waste your energy. *COUGH* I just needed to get out what i needed to say. I have been working on a new project...i dont know to much about it, because those higher up than me were keeping me out of the loop, but a sample of something brought to our labs. Scientists have been studying it, but i wasnt allowed to see it. A couple of weeks later a large crate came with maybe 50 more. *COUGH* Whatever it is i think it's alive. They then began to put them into needles. When i heard that, i knew there was something wrong. I decided to quit. *COUGH* *COUGH* They told me i knew to much and i would become part of their experiment. I then felt a sharp pain in my leg. I was to preoccupied to try find it and i started to run. i grabbed a handful of the needles so they couldnt use them. here they are

The man then dropped a bunch of needles onto the ground, full of a mysterious liquid. There were lables on them...but it was in spanish

But what creeped me out the most was...that they seemed to just let me walk out the front door. i came here because i saw people. I just needed to let someone know that this wasn't an accident, and you are all in grave danger. You shouldnt stay here too long.

The man then put his head down and coughed very hard into his hand splattering it with blood. When he looked up, his eyes were bloodshot red.

"I have said enough"

He then pulled out a gun and Ben quickly said

"WOAH, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO"

"dont worry its not for you, if i stay any longer, then i will put you all in danger."

He then put it in his mouth and put pressure on the trigger...

"PLEASE THERE GOT TO BE AN...."

There was a bang and the man fell to the floor blood staining the floor as the puddle grew wider. Drako sat motionless with awestruck, he couldnt believe his eyes...he felt that he was going to be scarred for life. Ben pulled a needle out of the mans leg.

"Its the same as the others...DOES ANYONE KNOW SPANISH?!?!"

A Woman stood up and and walked over. She took the needle and began to mumble to herself.

"It seems that they are just directions on how to take care of this....oh wait, there is some thing here...its says....Las Plagas?...........................The Plague???....."

OOC: Ok...that was kind of long too, but its making the story into RE4, you can post your Template first, then we will really start after some more people join.

Last edited:

Balla

My Char Sheet
Name: Balla Zuma
Sex: female
Appearance: long dirty blonde and dark blue eyes. Usually wears black short sleeve hoodie, with green tank top, blue jeans and long black boots.
Personality: Very kind and always thinking about others maybe a little too much. Makes friends quick and keeps them for a long time.

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
My template. I hope this is acceptable. Also I am familiar with many of the resident evil games if you need info on them.

Name:James Honda
Sex:Male
Appearance: James has buzzcut black hair and brown eyes. The buzzcut hair is usually hidden under a black cowboy hat. He usually wears a black t-shirt with a black duster. He also wears black jeans and sneakers as well as black finger gloves.
Personality: James is friendly but very shy. He doesn't talk much except to his good close friends if he able to make any. Sometimes he gets angry easily. When he is angered he will always show it by putting on black sunglasses.

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Occ: hey no problem. I shall bring along elements from the other resident evil games if that is alright. But for now I am posting.

James was running down the street. The rain was pouring down his duster and his cowboy hat. I can't believe this has happened to me. It must have been caused by that explosion that I heard earlier. James stopped running when he a figure with red eyes and errie skin. "Oh this is just great! I thought that I could avoid these people!" James glared at the person through his sunglasses. I guess that it can't be helped. James reached for a sword that was sheathed by his left side. He removed the sword so that he could defend himself. "I never thought that my sword and dagger collection would actually come in handy."

Balla

Balla is living on her own in the apartment and works at the town's restraint as waitress. Balla wakes up from a very horrifying dream. As she is already scared enough of her dream she hears and screeching sound. She goes to see what it is but sees nothing so heed back to her room and seeing a persons face in her bed. She gets scared and runs out of her room and looks back and its following her. She gets more scared and notices the elevator looks like it was ripped open by something. So she heads down the stairs to the lobby as she almost falls. She sees people and gets relief that there are allot of people there. A security guard runs up to her

*u ok*

She looks around very frietend and scared and almost starts crying.

*yeah*

The guard puts his hand out to her shoulder to calm her as she moves out of the way.

*I am sorry I don't want to be touched*

She walks away and finds a place to sit and starts shaking in her seat. She looks at all the people scared and fritend and She hugs her knees. She hears a gun shout and looks where it came from and she sees a man falling to the ground. With blood going all over the floor she looks up with big eyes not trying to think of bad things that could happen. A tear falls from her face she puts her hands to her face and starts crying even more. She thinks

*I have got to be strong things might get worse*

She wipes her tears from her face and holds her hands up to her chest and sighs scared.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
occ: i understand that you both want more people but a good rp can still be done by three people

In another part of the city a man with sunglasses is seen talking to someone via a television screen. "I can't believe that things have gotten so out of hand. I knew that it was a bad idea to help you rebuild Umbrella Wesker." A smirk can be seen on Wesker's face. "Actually what is going on is very nostalgic to me. Besides there is nothing that you can do now. If you back out of our agreement then I will kill you myself." The man cdan be seen sweating. "Besides the fact that the plague has already been spread." The man used a cloth to wipe away his sweat. "So what are your plans now Wesker?" "That is simple. I plan to locate those who haven't been affected, abduct them and use them to my research for Umbrella."

James waited to see what the person would do. The man screamed and ran toward James with arms and hands outstreched. When he was near James swung his sword slicing the man across the chest. The man staggered back and lunged forward once more. How can he still be coming? James aimed his sword at the man's arms and slashed them causing him to scream out in pain. I don't have time for this. I need to get to safety. James glared at the man and smirked. He ran forward and slashed his sword. The man fell to the ground dead. A pool of blood forming from his slit throat. James sheathed his sword and ran onward. He saw dim lights from a building and ran to the door seeing it was locked. He started to pound on the door. "If anyone is in there then let me in now!"

Jage0910

Hope I can still join!

Name: Hikari Toyotomi (Alias)
Gender Male
Appearance: He wears black sneakers, black t-shirt, brown coat and black denim pants and fingerless gloves. He has white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair.
Personality: Hikari is a nice guy, good-looking too but no matter hat he does people just hate him. He always doesn't want to hurt people but he will if it is necessary. He's sort of the hero-type so he'll help whenever he can. People believe he's an idiot but this is actually one of his good qualities. Believe it or not he only made one friend in his entire life but she needed to move away and he never saw her since.

This is my character and this is what I'm posting now.

Hikari never really got along well with people. Its not the way he looks or acts. Heck its not even his personality people just don't like him for no reason. People even get mad at him even if he tries and succeeds in helping people. He always hopes that it will change one day and it does... but on the worst day imaginable.

Hikari was walking down an alley as a shortcut to his apartment when he heard someone scream. Being the hero type he immediately ran to help. He saw a young girl with red hair, green eyes and white skin. She was around 15 years old and she was being attacked by a guy.

"Stop!" Hikari yelled, but the man kept walking.

He threw a bottle at him. He didn't even try to get out of the way. *SMASH*.The guy turned around what Hikari saw terrified him. The man was all bloody and his face was disfigured, but the worst thing was he could feel nothing but the desire to kill and feed from the man. The man quickened his pace to Hikari and tried to grab him, but he dodged and kicked the man right in the face.

Good thing I'm a master in 9 different martial arts. he thought.

The man fell on the floor his neck was broken. He ran to the girl.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" he said.
"Aaaaaaah! please don't hurt me!" she said
"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you."
"Oh your not the other guy."
"Yeah its all right."
"Where is he?"
"Dead." Hikari said casually.
"What! You're a murderer get away from me!"
"Hey, whoever he was wasn't human anymore."
"What do you mean?"
"For one thing he was much too seriously injured to be able to live. Two the only reason that he died his body was weak and it was decayed. Three even the worst killer doesn't want to kill on instinct or I think..."
"I guess you're right, what's your name?"
"Hikari, yours?"
"Riku."
"Hm, thats a nice name."
"Thanks."
"I think we should get out of here."
"Why?"
"Cause there's more people like him right there!"
"Aaaaaaaaaah!"
"RUN!"

Hikari and Riku ran into an apartment building. The door was locked but they saw a security guard at the lobby and some people. They banged the door screaming for help. The security guard let them in.

"Are you kids okay?" The security guard asked.
"Yeah we'll be fine." Hikari said.
"I'm hungry do you have any food?" Riku asked.
"Sorry we can't eat anything I'll bet the reason you two ran in here was because of some weird people, and the food's the things that causing it." The security guard said frankly.
"For one thing your right about the weird people and as for the food I trust you."Hikari said.
"We might be stuck here for a while." Riku said

Note: Riku isn't my character she's just something I added but she is part of the story I.

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
The man couldn't believe what he was hearing from Wesker. "How could you even consider such an act?" Wesker started to laugh. "I have been doing this sort of thing for years. Ever since I led my squad to an old mansion that was teaming with zombies and monsters. Anyway I must begin my hunt." Wesker turned off the screen and stood up. The question is where shall I start searching.

James was still pounding on the door. "If you don't let me in then i'll smash through the glass with my sword!" A security guard finally came to the door and let James inside. He then locked the door once more. He looked at James. "Sorry about that, but I was helping to calm down a few people." The guard looked at James' sword. "I hope that you don't intend to use that blade inside this complex." James shook his head and removed his sunglasses.
"Only if the infected people manage to get into this lobby." James walked forward seeing a girl crying. A girl and boy together as well as another another boy by himself. James sat on the ground leaning his back against a fountain. I wonder just how secure this lobby is anyway. I guess we shall soon find out. James jusat noticed a dead body surrounded by a pool of blood on the floor. James sighed and shook his head. "Either the man was killed by the guard or commited suicide."

Jage0910

Hikari walks up to the man with the sword.

"Hikari be careful he's dangerous." Riku said worryingly.
"I know." he replied.

"Hi my name's Hikari. I was just wondering if you have anymore swords or any other kind of weapon?" Hikari was nervous he knew too well that this man can just slice him up but he can always try to use the martial arts to help him.

He held his breath. Hoping for the best.

Ferno

OOC: Ok i guess we can start...hopefully more people will join

Drako tried to take in all that just happened. His eyes wouldn't leave the sight of the man laying on the ground with the bullet through his skull...stained in blood. He finally broke away from his terror and slid back in his chair. His dropped his head back into the cushion of the back of the little couch. His eyes slowely fell untill darkness covered everything. Thoughts raced through his...his parents...where were they. Are they ok... if something had happened to them life would never going be the same. Everything was changing very rapidly and he felt helpless...when just then a loud banging shattered his thoughts and brought himself to again. He sat up shifting his weight to the back of the chair and looked to the front. Ben then opened the doors for 3 people. There was a boy and a girl...and then a man with a sword come in. Drako jumped when he saw the blade. He then calmed himself down when the man had kindness in his eyes. He thought nothing of the three new people and turned to return to his daydream.

He sat for a while but couldn't get lost in his mind. People's conversations were invading his iner thoughts. There were more people than he thought. He hope they would be ok. He sighed and watched as the boy that was with the girl walked over to the man with the sheathed sword. He greeted him, and the swordsman said something that Drako couldnt hear. He disreguarded them and got up to stretch his legs. he walked for a little while when a loud crash could be heard from somewhere inside the apartment building. As it happened everyone instantly stopped talking had there attentions in the direction of the noise. Drako's heart pounded. He feared the worst...

OOC: ok heres the thing about when i make an event occur. When i do something like a loud noise that everyone responds too...you dont have to say anything about it untill you are ready to hear, like i said that ansemjefar and jage were about to talk, i wanted you guys to talk before you here the crash...then one of you can post something about a loud noise...and come back to the present time..k thanks:thumbsup:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
James' attention looked up to the boy who approached him. "Nice to meet you. I am James. Actually I do have more swords and daggers." He sighed and shook his head. "The only problem is that they are all at my house." He slowly stood up. "I doubt that you would want to venture back out there." He looked at the girl that came in with him. "Is your friend alright? She looks alittle worried?"

occ: unfortunately I can only post during the day on a library's computer. This post is from a friend's house. I will be gettin my computer up and running soon. Unfortunately the next post won't be until tomorrow morning.

Jage0910

OCC: that's okay dude i just needed you to respond so we can get on with the story lol. ty.

IC: "What?" Hikari said clueless to what James was talking about.

He looks over to Riku.

"Woah, you're right James."

He approaches Riku

"Hey Riku you okay?" Hikari asked
"Yeah I'll be okay." She replied but there was something in her voice.
"You're lying what's wrong?"
"I'm alright, really."
No, you're not. Look I know I only met you an hour ago but you can talk to me. I'm the most trustworthy person near you right now."
"All right. I'll tell you. I'm scared all right. I'm scared that I'm gonna die, scared my parents are already dead!" She started crying.
"Look we'll be all right ok cheer up k?"
She nodded and stopped crying.

Suddenly a large explosion caught Hikari's ears.

Riku screamed.

"What the hell was that just now?" Hikari exclaimed.

Balla

Balla saw more and more people come into the lobby running away from the infected people. She stood u and saw a guy threating to break in with his sword. She got scared and but then saw he did nothing but ask to let in she calmed down and sat down again. Thinking and thinking of what’s going to happen as she gets up and walks around. She goes up to the glass door to the outside and puts her hand to the glass and looks outside. "wow.... it looks really horrible out there" she says to herself out loud. She heard a loud crash and turned around and it was coming from the apartment "what was that?!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back